Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 38. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 15
August 21, 2018, 01:26:39 PM
Unfortunately, the situation is very difficult, and it is difficult to give a clear opinion to buy now or not, but divide the funds on more than one currency in more than one time
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 01:23:40 PM
If I were you and if I had more extra money, I would invest now, because I think in the next months it will be too late and we will se the raise again. At least I hope so
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 01:22:18 PM
Buy tokens at the price that suits you. Some altcoins have fallen in price and you can buy them very cheaply. Good tokens also become cheaper and you can invest in them. This is really a good opportunity. You can speculate on such falls. Just look for good projects and invest in them.
Activity: 350
August 21, 2018, 12:59:34 PM
Invest in alternativecoins today because the value of the coins or investments are still in the low state of amount that can make you earn a goods amount of income or profit when the right time comes.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 08:55:22 AM
Later, it may not be possible to invest in altcoins at such a low price, because the market can grow!  It is better to do it now!
Activity: 448
August 21, 2018, 08:41:54 AM
When do you want to invest is definitely your choice and you should follow your strategy, if your strategy is long term holding then it's fine to buy the alts right now as the project value will definitely increase as long as they deliver the promises. But if you are looking for a short term profit then I agree that it's better to buy when the market is down especially if you can catch the bottom.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 08:41:16 AM
I do not think that it makes sense to wait long. If you want to keep coins for a long time, I would buy now, or tomorrow, it does not matter. I think that the market is near its bottom and that growth is likely to start soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
August 21, 2018, 08:38:03 AM
I strongly agree that today's bear market is the best time to invest to those reputable altcoins and HODL is the best move to gain a profit by next year. Investment is all about patience and being updated to news about cryptocurrency is a must if you are planning to HODL for long term. Why? That is to minimize huge losses. I admit that I am also a long term hodler and it caused me a lot of pain, doubts, wrong decisions and tons of regrets when one of my altcoin reaches an all time high. Still, there are some altcoins that brings unexpected profit that surpassed my imagination.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 05:39:16 AM
I think for now altcoins is going down it is good to wait for a last drop of altcoins and buy very deep and hold for the longterm i suggest buy ethereum for now.

How deep can the altcoins fall do you think? I suspect they can lose up to 10% (an average percentage) but in a few days they will gain and take these percents back. You will have not to miss the time of the lowest point.
Activity: 56
August 20, 2018, 11:49:43 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

With a great dip on the market this is the fantastic time to buy altcoins and hodl. You may also consider ETH and BTC those duo are giants or main core of crypto world.
Activity: 126
August 20, 2018, 11:45:40 PM
Yes altcoin is good coin for invest. Now market is very low in present time so it's golden chance for invest. Market will do satisfy to users in present price.
Activity: 221
August 20, 2018, 11:23:35 PM
If you are sure of altcoint investment, now is the right time, do not delay for something that is already intended, now the price of all coints goes down, buy altcoint which has the potential to be made an investment, hopefully you are lucky
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 11:17:30 PM
if I think it's better not later today, because today altcoin is decreasing, just wait until it's stable, if now I want to invest it, unfortunately, but if you wait for altcoin to stabilize, maybe it's waiting for a long time, it's up to us, what do you want, and if it's better now that you want to buy while you're not stable, if you want to invest now you can lose
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
August 20, 2018, 11:15:06 PM
now the price of altcoin is decreasing, I think this is the right time for those of us who want to buy altcoin and invest here. after some time and the market began to improve I think everyone who invests here will benefit.
Activity: 224
August 20, 2018, 11:12:33 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

If at the time you create the topic you invested when the ETH exchange rate fell to nearly $ 250, then this time you have made a great profit from that investment. Everyone knows they should invest in the bottom of the exchange, but no one knows when ETH and other cryptos hit bottom.

I surely did, I just made a good profit with altcoins whom I usually trade and pair it with BTC or ETH. Divide and conquer is my mantra on crypto space
Activity: 1035
Merit: 200
August 20, 2018, 09:18:28 AM
The prices of Altcoins mostly depend on the price of Bitcoin. When Bitcoin crashes, they crash too, and when Bitcoin start recovering again, they seem to get back on the track as well. So if I had the funds for investing, It would have been Bitcoin for me to invest them in, because the time now can be so precious for an investor seeing the price of it being so down. It will probably earn you some profit if you invest in Bitcoin right now, but I'm not sure where Altcoins are gonna end up.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
August 20, 2018, 09:12:18 AM
Cool your boots man. Zoom out and take a macro view of the market. Especially with ETF decisions near.
Don't just hit and hope, buy and cry... analyse the market and time your investments.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 20, 2018, 09:08:47 AM
If you are now and right now reading my message, then you need to take a very serious look at the market right now, because the market has clearly begun to change, whether to invest now or not is entirely your business, I advise all the same to invest.
Activity: 773
August 20, 2018, 08:37:16 AM
It is more profitable to invest in altcoins in the hope that any of the coins can give a good "x", bringing their 100500% profit. Bitcoin - a more reliable investment, but so much "x" will not be able to bring.
Activity: 182
August 20, 2018, 08:19:09 AM
I can  not wait for the future before i invest into cryptocurrency. Now is the time to buy coins and hodl to sell when the market become boomed with increased prices. Never wait till you become too late to make money.
Pages:
Jump to: