Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 40. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 12:23:35 AM
if you can invest it at any time, only if you have coins you have to monitor the price a lot before you can release it in the market, if it is still cheap now it is clear to hold it for a while.
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 12:21:38 AM
I think for now altcoins is going down it is good to wait for a last drop of altcoins and buy very deep and hold for the longterm i suggest buy ethereum for now.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 12:15:49 AM
I likewise believe that now it is extremely enticing to purchase more altcoins on the grounds that the cost of nearly everything has been lessened a ton. The thought could be to expand the measure of coins we possess, purchased in the past at higher costs or to wager on ventures that we didn't put resources into the past in light of the fact that costs appeared to be too high to enter. Anyway, I think we'll need to hold no less than a couple of months or until one year from now to hold up to see the costs near their ATHs and get worthy advantages.
Activity: 224
August 18, 2018, 11:09:04 AM
crypto prices in the market are down and it makes a lot of people panic. there are people who sell their coins at the low prices and there are also people who choose to hold the coins that they have until the price stabilizes again. I prefer to hold the coins that I have when the coins are down because if I sell them I will get a big loss.

That’s true mate, better to keep holding while market still not stabilize or price correction doesnt hit the mark. True traders will understand and will keep it hold but not for long when market gains.
August 18, 2018, 10:59:22 AM
Recently I have given up the idea of holding cryptocurrency for a long time, because I have lost more than 30% in the past few months, I am now more willing to choose to trade every day!

You should consider long term holding as well not because you lose once but of the love crypto and passion of trading. High risk and volatility is all part of the trade but once successful high profits will gain sooner. Just a tip study a lot on the coin you invest you might consider coinmarketcap for all lists of coins worth investing for.  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
August 18, 2018, 06:58:58 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

I plan to hold all of my coins that I have now for the long run both the bitcoin and the altcoins. Holding is the best way to make the most amount of money by this time. There is always a lot of growth that is happening with bitcoin and if you are patient enough then you will be reaping the fruits when the market starts to bull again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 12:00:17 AM
crypto prices in the market are down and it makes a lot of people panic. there are people who sell their coins at the low prices and there are also people who choose to hold the coins that they have until the price stabilizes again. I prefer to hold the coins that I have when the coins are down because if I sell them I will get a big loss.
Activity: 40
August 17, 2018, 11:55:07 PM
I would state that amid this long plunge you can discover a chance to get one of the best coins in a sensible cost. I would contribute on the best coins for the most part and furthermore those Chinese partnered coins. After the phantom month they would without a doubt purchase back and by then you can offer and take benefit. Additionally contributing on Bitcoin is definitely not an awful thought. Bitcoin will be the first to recoup all things considered and after that the majority of the altcoins will take after.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 05:41:12 PM
This is the best time to do that. Although, mist of these altcoins have started mooning. I check the prices of some of them on exchange and i discovered that things have started changing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 254
August 17, 2018, 05:10:51 PM
The earlier we invest, the better it should be. I see many regulations by governments as already in China happened. They want to protect their citizend against scamming ICO projects, but the risk on regulations is maybe also, that we will not be able anymore to invest in interesting ICOs that easy way.
August 17, 2018, 05:00:49 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
I will hold my btc and eth for long term. As for others I like to do some short time trading and make little moeny to make me happy.

Yes I’am also planning to hold BTC and ETH preparing for bull run to hit this bear months. I’m also doing some short trading to have some extra income.
Activity: 266
August 17, 2018, 10:22:55 AM
As you know the market has been down for more than half a year. In my opinion, it can start going up very quickly, probably in the next few months. So I think now is the last time to decide if you want to buy coins for low prices.
Activity: 154
August 17, 2018, 07:45:24 AM
Today's price is low. Who can tell what will happen in next day. So i think if you want to invest, do not late. Invest soon while the price is low.
August 17, 2018, 03:16:29 AM
Base on what I observed,
That's what I usually do, Observe and follow the trends/Patterns.
since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins
True, When you see red all over the place, Start investing because it will turn green again. Though you should consider bitcoin as well when you're deciding to invest.
Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long?
That's the plan I believe for the smart investors, To invest and hodl for the long term, Short term is for day traders.

Yes, I’am considering bitcoin when pairing it to my altcoins and vice versa. I’am a short term trader and also a long term trader. I do invest on coins that has great potential so I HODL and also divided my attention to short term trades to have daily income.
August 16, 2018, 11:10:41 PM

Now is a fantastic time to buy. Everything is nearly down 20%, and you know what they say, buy when there is blood in the streets. Bitcoin IMO is the safest bet, but as far as alt coins go, I think the only ones worth buying are the ones that have been around for a while and hold some merit. Litecoin, ETH, and XMR are the coins I hold. Litecoin will survive the alt-apocalypse because it serves as a testbed for Bitcoin and it is digital silver. Eth will survive because it does truly have some unique features that Bitcoin/Litecoin doesn't have. There is a large amount of developers using the Ethereum platform as well, way more than any other "smart" coin. XMR will survive because it's one of the only privacy coins that actually works, and it's been around for years already. ETH and LTC are especially a great buy right now.

Yes I strongly agree with that, there are alot of coins with high potential in crypto world. I’am intended also to buy coins on top 10 24hrs volume based on coinmarketcap. Lets HODL and save for the best!
Activity: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 16, 2018, 09:51:35 PM
I think now is th right time to invest in the coins. The price is reaonable to buy in and hold them for long terms will bring us enough profit. We can buy in little by little to make the preparation for the future bull market.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 09:03:52 PM
i think now not yet the time
i will wait btc hit 5k
than start buy in those coin at that time
and put in store room for 2 years
Activity: 12
August 16, 2018, 08:49:56 PM
I think, now is the right time to start investing, a few days ago the altcoin market has decreased and that is a signal to start buying and investing.
Activity: 26
August 16, 2018, 09:01:34 PM
Recently, due to the plunge in prices, the market has panic, and it is difficult to predict how long the price will fall for how long. I suggest that you wait and see before making a decision or splitting the funds and investing separately. Doing so minimizes risk and maximizes benefits
Activity: 140
August 16, 2018, 08:58:40 PM

Actually its difficult to say that this the right time. But every down market is a good opportunity to invest and buy coins since its in low value. Because if market recover back its a sure profit. Although you need to hold it for until you get your desired target profit.
Pages:
Jump to: