Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Bitcoin before April 27 - page 11. (Read 1069 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 13
April 23, 2018, 05:25:33 PM
I agree with you about the price rise and bitcoin's future. But the question is why April, 27? Why not April 26 or  April 28? Is there any special event on April, 27 ?
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
April 23, 2018, 05:07:00 PM
Did you see that bounce in Bitcoin?You must be feeling great if you bought the dip on February 2, 2018 for around $6,000…Or maybe you missed that opportunity, simply because you don’t know how to get started.If that’s the case, don’t worry. Shocking news has broken about a huge multibillion-dollar company that has proven my findings to be right…Findings that could help anyone turn $100 into a retirement fortune…But there’s no time to waste, Because I expect it to happen as early as April 27. Don't think is too late to invest now, Make up your mind then buy some coin down now.

yes many people who doubt in february that cause bitcoin prices fell derastis due to the FUD in circulation. but now investors are buying back the bitcoins that are causing the latest bitcoin prices to rise. I think for the future bitcoin prices are going up, so do not hesitate to buy coins now.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
April 23, 2018, 05:04:28 PM
Did you see that bounce in Bitcoin?You must be feeling great if you bought the dip on February 2, 2018 for around $6,000…Or maybe you missed that opportunity, simply because you don’t know how to get started.If that’s the case, don’t worry. Shocking news has broken about a huge multibillion-dollar company that has proven my findings to be right…Findings that could help anyone turn $100 into a retirement fortune…But there’s no time to waste, Because I expect it to happen as early as April 27. Don't think is too late to invest now, Make up your mind then buy some coin down now.

Even though I want your prediction to become true, but I am more  interested to invest on facts rather than a stranger's advice. So do you have anything to support your statement? I would love to see something really trustworthy before I put more money into some asset where I already have a lot of exposure.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
April 23, 2018, 05:03:46 PM
speculators:

every day there are new speculator topics created by people with less than 250 activity, always muttering the same thing. about how other people need to get in or adopt bitcoin fast

will you please realise one thing.
you are trying to preach to the converted. there is no need for it. people on this forum already know of bitcoin.. its why they are on this forum (obviously)

its much like a preacher sitting in a church knowing everyone who attends church has some pre knowledge of religion. but the preacher still pretends people know nothing and needs to become religious

the majority of readers probably know more then you newbie speculators and understand that your just trying to pump so that you speculators can exit with fiat profits.. we get it. we understand your fiat greed and motives. but just understand this.

screaming at a bowl of baked beans that it needs more beans. wont make more beans happen. you need to go get some beans from ELSEWHERE and bring them to the bowl.

again,
if you want more beans. go out beyond this forum and go get more beans
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
April 23, 2018, 05:00:05 PM

Can you back up your thoughts by some real events or anything other than saying from 27th an onwards there will be huge pump?

Yeah, I'm really interested as what event the OP thinks that will influence the market to continue to sudden price surge? however, yes I still believed that is a perfect buying opportunity even today because we haven't touch $10K. But one we get around that price, we may see it making another bullrun. But I'm interested on the 27th speculation as well.

Even if the 27th of this month isn't happening, many people now were buying and as I seen the demand starts to soar higher. That's right price surge will be happening as that speculations right now is the predictions of many expert of crypto traders. We maybe able to see the price of $10K to rapidly increase faster than what we've been expecting for, and the bullrun could possibly hit the profitable value. Long term traders might be able to panic buy if they seem to see how the price in the market substantially gain greener signs, that everyone would be able to have more interest with bitcoin investments.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 04:55:00 PM
Base on the current prize of Bitcoin, this is the right time to invest on and the month of April, analysis is working perfectly and the prize gradually going up to the previous amount $10,000 and above.
Activity: 233
Merit: 106
The Operating System for DAOs
April 23, 2018, 04:54:27 PM

Can you back up your thoughts by some real events or anything other than saying from 27th an onwards there will be huge pump?
Two words moon pump. If that doesn't get you excited nothing will. Oh wait hold on, what about if you give me $5 I will give you $10 in return guaranteed! Roll Eyes. I don't disagree with the fact somebody can turn a small amount into a retirement amount but there is no logic to back up what you are saying. If you are playing the long game then buying under 10k is warranted, but if playing short game we gotta have some solid reasoning to get in.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
April 23, 2018, 04:44:02 PM

Yeah, I'm really interested as what event the OP thinks that will influence the market to continue to sudden price surge? however, yes I still believed that is a perfect buying opportunity even today because we haven't touch $10K. But one we get around that price, we may see it making another bullrun. But I'm interested on the 27th speculation as well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
April 23, 2018, 04:25:47 PM

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 04:20:05 PM
Pages:
Jump to: