Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future! - page 11. (Read 15685 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Yes thats true 100%.So guys what are you waitibg for,the answer of all our needs is here now.Only to believe that bitcoin is the bright future for us to become a millionaire.If we dream of getting rich in the future,it is now the time to invest bitcoin.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
I think it's all depend on you on how you will become a millionaire or if you want to be rich. If you can balance both your time and your money properly, you will become a millionaire in no time especially when you have big amount of bitcoin. I see that many millionaire today focuses on how their investment grow and I think a knowledge about this field is essential for you to learn some things that will help you to reach the top.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
That's what millionaires mindsets are - they invest today and hodl their crypto holdings for a couple of years. Imagine those people who believed in bitcoin since it was launched and bought thousands of bitcoin and that will equate to a very big amount of money already today.
Activity: 364
You can rely only on bitcoin as your one-and-only money source if you are very wise, experienced and smart and can precisely forecast the possible market changes beforehand and react accordingly. There are also ups and downs and you should be capable of using it to your favor. So trading at bitcoin market is not so simple and needs strategy.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
I believe it will be bro. Investing in bitcoin now will certainly provide benefits in the future. We all know that bitcoin is getting popular and many big investors are investing in bitcoins. We also understand that bitcoin will increase in months or years. So investing in other bitcoin or cryptocurrency assets is great now. Hopefully in the future we become millionaires.
With bitcoin, you can not assert that in the future you will get profit with it, all is just a bet, it can sometimes be true but sometimes it can be wrong, so do not put too much faith and money into it, that only makes your failure worse. Millionaire is never a simple door that we can step through it easily by investing, we will need to have reasonable calculations, strategies and take advantage of the opportunities that exist in the market, that will help us break through the door of becoming a millionaire, millionaire with a belief is not enough, you need more than that
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
The value of bitcoin now is so expensive to purchase this will favor the rich and billionaires for investment but i dont know how this will work to poor people of today who like to invest in bitcoin but maybe they can try their luck to other crypto currencies that is very cheap for now. But still it is not too late to invest in bitcoin as long as they have the determination and skills.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is going through hard times now. But for me, I think it's a good time to buy as much as you could. Hold is a more profitable option than sell. It's better to have something than nothing but in the end, you'll just watch as the bitcoin's value increase after a few months. I will be happy to have more bitcoin as I am planning to hold all my bitcoin for in the future.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Yes. Probably right, because at present BTC prices are low, only at 9k $; Maybe in the future prices escalate to over $ 20k. If you hold more BTC in the future will earn a lot of profits, you will become millionaire.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Becoming a millionaire has always stayed the dream of almost everyone but very little put in much effort towards the realization of such goal. Investing in bitcoin is a smart move and can make one rich but require a thorough work towards it. You need to know much about the bitcoin market and how it operates. Success has always followed the old principle, thus, it is not achieved on a silver platter.
Activity: 159
And there is! In fact, bitcoin is only beginning to gain popularity, and in a few years its price may increase many times! I am confident that bitcoin will become the international currency of the future!
I am also confident that Bitcoin can make you a millionaire in the future; that even the price falls, it will rise eventually. You just need to be patient and wait until the price increases. In that way, you can gain profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Yes i believe also that in bitcoin you can be a millionaire in some point of your life. I have heard lot of story about people who are in poor situation in life but when they deal with bitcoin they succeed and victorious millionaire. If you just need to have patience and perseverance in waiting maybe your time will come to become a millionaire.
copper member
Activity: 504
And there is! In fact, bitcoin is only beginning to gain popularity, and in a few years its price may increase many times! I am confident that bitcoin will become the international currency of the future!
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
Your post was since 2017, So you're proved it now. If we buy since the price was 2600$ your money now (2018) was the latest price of bitcoin today. I was mad at myself because I've snob bitcoin and left about thinking of that since 2017. God, My wrong is I don't trust to my self to buy that bitcoin since the price was lower than 2600$.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
yes it is good to invest in crypto currencies and become millionaire in the future. most of the people are happy with these coins and they getting more profit with this. the investors are loving with bitcoin because it makes them millionaire. for the time being if we look at the history of bitcoin in the short time it is very popular and reliable for investment.

Indeed, if you invest in bitcoin right now you will get a chance to be a millionaire in the future. In the contrary, you don't have to invest a large amount of money in order to become millionaire, you can join in bounties.
Activity: 17
It seems to me that all those who bought bitcoin in 100% of the case become rich. Bitcoin is the future from which you can not escape. Wink
Activity: 238
Not only focusing on investing on bitcoin, the investment should be spread to other ALTCOINS which also have the tendency to grow..
Activity: 178
yes it is good to invest in crypto currencies and become millionaire in the future. most of the people are happy with these coins and they getting more profit with this. the investors are loving with bitcoin because it makes them millionaire. for the time being if we look at the history of bitcoin in the short time it is very popular and reliable for investment.
Activity: 70
Agreed on that. I have traded almost everything including forex, commodities, stock exchange, binary options and I can clearly say that btc is the best one to invest / trade!
Activity: 546
I think being millionaire is the dream of all of us. But we cannot be millionaire or successful in one blink of our eyes when we invest at bitcoin. Aside from investment we need to work on it and you can do that if you have enough knowledge about bitcoin or in any business that you are investing. We can be millionaire because of bitcoin but I think we need other source of income aside from bitcoin because I believe that even the richest and most successful business man are not stick only on one business venture.And if you want to be millionaire and successful because of bitcoin you need to invest not only a money but also a lot of time and effort.
Activity: 344
I believe it will be bro. Investing in bitcoin now will certainly provide benefits in the future. We all know that bitcoin is getting popular and many big investors are investing in bitcoins. We also understand that bitcoin will increase in months or years. So investing in other bitcoin or cryptocurrency assets is great now. Hopefully in the future we become millionaires.
Pages:
Jump to: