Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future! - page 10. (Read 15683 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 100
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.

Yes invest in bitcoin today so that you can be a millionaire in the future. We all know that investing is the most dangerous way to earn here in bitcoin because there's a chance that the money you invest will gone. But if you invest now there's more chances to be a millionaire rather that to be poor.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Want to be a millionaire? It absolutely can happen. Investing in bitcoin will help you become a millionaire in the future. Bitcoin will bring about huge profits. I believe that. The truth of my grandson was successful. This year, it's 22 years old, holding a large stake in bitcoin.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
if the investment in bitcoin today will then become a millionaire in the future. I really believe it. because many of my friends and colleagues who were formerly poor but now have become millionaires.
Activity: 191
Not sure, now the Crypto market is not based solely on luck and patience. CRYPTO market you need to carefully analyze the market trend. So if you keep them, you will not be able to succeed.
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
It's great when someone does not believe in bitcoin, and then sees how people get huge profits with it. I read such stories and I want to invest even more in the crypto currency. I'm really confident in this technology, and I think that in a few years our wildest assumptions about earning with bitcoin will be real.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on
If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
[/qu

I think , we still have to wait until the price of bitcoin will drop , maybe a little bit to invest bitcoin. It is too high for now. This  is the  happy moment  and good opportunity for investors  who have waited for so long of the price increase. In investing  ,we should also have to think , if we can wait for that long period of time or if you want to invest just only for short time. The volatility  of bitcoin is one thing that we consider , maybe at that  period of 5 years , it might be at its lower price.
Activity: 602
Sometimes, when I'm desperate and think that the price of bitcoin will never recover, I read such news and it becomes easier for me. You need to believe in what you're doing, believe bitcoin, and then you will be much easier. And the prospect of becoming a millionaire in the future also inspires me.
Activity: 79
I'm sure that volotility will be high, but bitcoin will grow and now I'm seriously thinking about investing. It is a pity that the rate is already so high that it is not so easy to buy it.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
I have no doubt that investing in cryptocurrencies can generate profitability margins far superior to those that institutional investment funds have offered over the years.

However, I believe that as users of cryptocurrencies committed to their development and global adoption, we should transcend the primitive interest in pure speculation that until now has been motivating the vast majority of newcomers to this fascinating crypto-universe.

In fact, as the market matures and expands, I think that gradually the volatility will be mitigated noticeably, so the large profit margins that used to be seen previously will tend to decrease with the passage of time.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
The future is your Genome
Hello! Well, I think at the moment this is precisely the purpose of all those who have invested in this market! And we hope that this really happens!
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
yes it is good to invest in crypto currencies and become millionaire in the future. most of the people are happy with these coins and they getting more profit with this. the investors are loving with bitcoin because it makes them millionaire. for the time being if we look at the history of bitcoin in the short time it is very popular and reliable for investment.

Agree, bitcoin has big improvement years it means in the 9 years that bitcoin existing it becomes so popular in the market and become a competitive of other currency like dollar. I agree with the topic, look if you have 1 btc even at year 2015 and hold until now it has big profit. Don't miss to invest now because as long as bitcoin works in the market the value become expensive.
Activity: 290
Yes and i want to be him but now its hard to buy bitcoin because its very expensive.
Activity: 117
Yes that's true. I am ready to invest all my money in bitcoin.
Activity: 294

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

The student certainly well done. He was very advanced and was able to look into the future. Then it was more difficult to see the prospect in bitcoin, but he was able and therefore he became a millionaire. Good boy.
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
Luckily for him, for now it is hard to earn and complete a whole number of BTC in your wallet. But if your work hard enough here then you may gain one BTC for atleast one to two years.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
The statement is true. One could still be a millionaire in the future by buying bitcoins today. The only thing is, the investment needed is much higher. 10 bitcoins now would cost about $92,000. The record is $20,000. It means the value of bitcoins must reach the six-figure mark to become a millionaire. Not impossible. Just a question of when.
Activity: 280
And there is! I think that potentially bitcoin can become very significant for the whole world, which significantly raises its value!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
That's a cool story. but it can still happen today. If I buy BTC today for $ 10,000 and the value rises to $ 500,000, I would be happy. The same can happen with Universa Token in two years
Activity: 210
I agree with you that bitcoin is a lucrative asset and essentially "sure" that it will be successful 10 years from now
who knows what the purpose of every person but who clearly unyielding, patient, and not easily panicked when the price dropped dramatically
Activity: 110
Yeppps! I also hope, with me starting to join crypto now, I can buy lots of bitcoin, then bitcoin price will become more expensive in the future, and I can follow the trail of your story. The story is very motivating, especially for beginners like me
Pages:
Jump to: