Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future! - page 12. (Read 15701 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 250
That is really a good opportunity to take. When you have much idle money today, you can analize bitcoin price today to decide the ideal price level to buy. You also can prepare additional fund to buy more anticipating price of bitcoin drops lower. After buying or investing in bitcoin, you just hold and monitor price movement everyday. You can decide your profit target and how long you plan to hold your bitcoin before profit taking. Facing this you must make a good and accurate investment plan based on the amount of money you plan to invest. These are strategies and steps you can do before taking decision to invest.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Great! June 2017 price was 2600$ and now is higher! And will be better! More people should invest  Wink
Activity: 126
That may be true but no one knows about bitcoin prices for the future. But why not try if you are lucky it will greatly change your life for the future. I hope bitcoin will be more useful and valuable for the future.
Activity: 134
That's what if we invest bitcoin but hold it first if you want to invest without capital knowledge about bitcoin. Because it could be a huge losing field for those of you who want to invest in bitcoin in large quantities.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
hopefully bitcoin will remain profitable for its investors and it is true that profits in investment are so great that confidence and faith in the investment is required
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
Yes,  let us all invest with bitcoin while the price is still at $9,000 after that if bitcoin rise again and reach at $20,000 we will be getting a great profit but still hoping that bitcoin will rise again and much higher than $20,000.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
It is this prospect that inspires me to continue investing in bitcoin. I use it as a long-term prospect, and I hope that in the future, I will get my deserved profit.
Activity: 596
Of course now it is more difficult to buy so many bitcoins, but we can buy as much as our funds allow us. And maybe someday we'll also be millionaires.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
yea true get rich or die tryin
it will rise
but it all depends after 1 aug how's it goes
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
now on the dream to become rich with just investing into btc seems like it is over rather new ico`s and potential coins may be the source to become rich as btc has been almost full in its market cap.
Activity: 308
Even if Btc grows 10x in the future, it is nothing compared to 100000x which it has already grown. I fear that biggest gains are over. People who buy now, are late to the party.
Activity: 215
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.

Yes it is just like the story I saw or been watched from other social media site.  There was a man who exchanged his 2 bitcoins for 2 whole pizzas.  Years after that, he was shocked finding out how much the value of a bitcoin by this time.  He could buy a pizza franchise by the value of it.
Activity: 182
Is it not too late? to invest in bitcoin now .. Should we invest in bitcoin in the past, when the price is about $ 1-5 .. Surely we are now a millionaire. Now the bitcoin value is quite expensive. I think investing (short-term) on the new altcoin is more promising to become a millionaire.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Despite the current situation, I am absolutely sure that bitcoin will rise minimum more than ten times. So we should just hold it during 3-4 year. Patience is always rewarded. Long-term investments are always more profitable. Now we have all opportunities to be millionaire in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think investing in bitcoin is not as easy as imagined, it's not that easy. Many things to consider before choosing to invest in bitcoin. A lot of news about that success, but the risk behind it all is also very big. As much as the hope of making a profit, as much as the loss you may feel.

This needs to be read for particular for beginners. Investing in crypto isnt that easy.
It is true you could earn good amount of profit but otherwise you could lose it all too
There are many market manipulations too, just be extra beware
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
YES thats true,bitcoin growth is assured and bitcoin will really make you to be a millionaire.most of people are happy with bitcoin and they getting more profit with this.
bitcoin is getting popular and the price of bitcoin is getting so high. thats why bitcoin can make we be a millionaire in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
I don't imagine that there is a possibility for you to end up a mogul with bitcoin on the grounds that bitcoin gradually increments. Also, I question that it can x10 in 10 years. On the off chance that you need to be rich, I recommend that you ought to put your cash in altcoins. Altcoins will present to you a great deal of cash than bitcoin in light of the fact that altcoin is still new and there are very few individuals understand the advantage of altcoins
I fully agree with the fact that now the investment should be transferred to altcoyins, and it is to prospective tokens with low market value. Perhaps the bitcoin time is already passing. Of course, it will grow the price, even very significantly. However, its present value is already very large. I do not believe in the price of a bitcoin of hundreds of thousands of dollars. The alarmists will not let him rise too high. Constantly there will be different unforeseen situations and bitcoin will fall in price. Therefore, the most realistic for profit is the altcoins, although a certain percentage of their investments should still be kept in bitcoin.
Activity: 364
yes you are right bitcoin investment is currently very promising which means when you have bitcoin then you can benefit in the future because the movement of bitcoin prices up and down very quickly but from year to year bitcoin prices always go up.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
I think we all wish that it is just as easy as it sounds but we really need a lot of things to do it,
First investing in Bitcoin doesn't guarantee that you would be a millionaire in the future because the price could drop down,
Then you could misplace your physical wallet or hardware wallet or your online wallet could be hack by some hackers.
Activity: 126
yes it is now late to invest bitcoin but I quite believe in the year 2020 will probably be two kalilipat from the current price of $ 9000.
better late by investing now than not at all  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: