Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future! - page 6. (Read 15682 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 10
Yes, I agree with what you say. Indeed we have to buy Bitcoin and we can invest in the long term. Bitcoin is undoubtedly a long-term investment and certainly, this will be very profitable. In the future Bitcoin prices will surely reach the highest value of Bitcoin history so far.
Activity: 406
This could be a great promotional slogan for bitcoin. In General, I really believe in the potential of bitcoin and a serious increase in its price, and I think that those who have invested in it now will also be able to become millionaires in the future. You only need to wait.
Activity: 224
Yes, after starting to study bitcoin, I learned a lot of stories about people who bought bitcoin several years ago and became millionaires today.
Activity: 322
The idea that a few years later bitcoin will bring me a lot of income, inspires me now and I continue to accumulate its cryptocurrency capital.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
I am not a rich man and can only buy bitcoins little by little, there are still obstacles when I need money to meet the necessities of life so have to sell small nominal bitcoin and keep going all year, but my dreams are just like you, I just feel still less allocated capital and science that I continue to learn.
There is no exact thing that you may be as a rich person that most people wanted for but here we are making the giod future and have what we need fot the way on how to be a millionare are just based for.
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
If you believe that Bitcoin will be used as a payment instrument in the future and in the world, you should make your investment these days. At the right time investors will have a chance to become wealthy investors.
The use of bitcoin as a payment instrument must be the vision, if not this will be a place only with speculators and i do not want to see bitcoin as just a speculative coin, we must be able to use it as a global trading coin and i am not here to make millions, but if i end up in a profit because of my investment i am more than happy.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
I am not a rich man and can only buy bitcoins little by little, there are still obstacles when I need money to meet the necessities of life so have to sell small nominal bitcoin and keep going all year, but my dreams are just like you, I just feel still less allocated capital and science that I continue to learn.
Activity: 195
Yes, maybe it is a profitable option if it is done 4-5 years ago. But when we look at the current levels this will not be enough. we had to invest in it earlier and look after it later. but it's not too late, you're not a millionaire, but you do the money x2
Activity: 224
yes it is good to invest in crypto currencies and become millionaire in the future. most of the people are happy with these coins and they getting more profit with this.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
http://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.

yep! u can be millionaire! but, it is just a posibility
Activity: 1106
Merit: 273
Hahah i actually don’t think that we’re gonna be millionaires but hopefully we will make good money. I trust and support bitcoin, i can see the benefits of it and i feel lucky about this but being a millionaire is just not realistic ..
Activity: 196
I would like to believe that the furious growth of bitcoin will continue and will make us all at least a little richer. All of course will not become richer.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Therefore, I chose long-term investment, I think it will certainly be able to bring me a great income in a few years, when the price of bitcoin will be stunningly high. Maybe I'll actually be a millionaire. Smiley
Activity: 378
very wonderful topic name! I am sure that we are all at the very beginning of the development stage of the entire crypto market! and each of us has a great opportunity to become rich! The crypto market has just started to develop and is ready to open its doors to anyone who wishes! ps about the boy is a very interesting story!
Activity: 1022
These kind of news can motivate the investors to believe that they can be rich in the future too. There is always hope for it i think. I expect that Bitcoin's future is very bright and it will keep breaking new records.
Activity: 354
investing in bitcoin is very profitable if it is sold in the future. we will become billionaires in the future if we invest in bitcoin in the long run. bitcoin prices in the future are more very expensive than the current bitcoin prices, therefore I recommend it better to buy bitcoin from now on.
Activity: 322
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
There are many proofs that they became millionaire through the help of bitcoin and I'm one the aspirant to become one of those who get benefited in bitcoin world, Actually one of my friend became millionaire through the help of bitcoin at first I do not believe it also but when the day he bought a new motorcycle and he showed me all the withdrawal he made then this is the time I became interested to earn bitcoin but the I do not have enough money to invest so for now if I earn enough through joining signature campaign probably I will invest on bitcoin because for a long term hold for sure the bitcoin price will become more valuable in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
yes it is true, if you buy bitcoin now and hold it for long term then you will get a lot profit, because bitcoin price will surely continue to grow and increase so that investment in bitcoin is a very profitable investment and you will become a millionaire in the future
Activity: 182
If you believe in the function and benifits of bitcoin you are a winner in the future. Many people seems don't know what's bitcoin all about, if they will miss the chance to invest now then 5 years from now they will surely regret it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
I do agree and admire a kid with such a young age able to saw an opportunity for crypto currency to make him rich. but current situation now is way differ than before price now is way to high than before and I think in order to be rich you need to have huge capital to invest or it takes time for you to make your profit grow
Pages:
Jump to: