Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future! - page 13. (Read 15685 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
It is good to invest and hold bitcoin. But at the same time we also can invest in altcoins. For me, I will hold bitcoin as bitcoin is getting more popular and its price will keep on rise due to the limited supply only.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
I think investing in bitcoin is not as easy as imagined, it's not that easy. Many things to consider before choosing to invest in bitcoin. A lot of news about that success, but the risk behind it all is also very big. As much as the hope of making a profit, as much as the loss you may feel.
yes that's is true that rather than thinking about the profit then the people should be thinking about the risk too because hold bitcoin for long term also risky and too many factor which make hold bitcoin would be useless because in my opinion even though most of bitcoin users predict bitcoin price will be so high but i think this is pure of speculations from them but there is no guarantee the price will high in the future
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
I personally do not think that investing in Bitcoin now is actually a good move, I think the best thing to do now is look at the ongoing and upcoming ICO and start investing in altcoin. Because some of them may be worth more than the value of Bitcoin now in the next 10 or 15 years. I think someone should invest as much as he can in Bitcoin because Bitcoin will continue to grow and you can expect great returns from bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Those times where you can get rich with investing in bitcoins are definitly over. So if you dont have millions to spend on it, you can make millions of profit out of it. So thats why almost everyone here is invested in altcoins and other cryptocurrencies. So we all have to concentrate to altcoins. When you are now investing in the right altcoins, maybe you can make millions of profit in the future. But just maybe. Because they are so many projects running, and its more luck then everything else to hit the right projects.
Activity: 126
Yes you are right.  Bitcoin is getting so popular and the price of Bitcoin is getting so high. If Bitcoin price continue its growing,  then it will possible to become millionaire in the future
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
Have heard about many such cases where some youngsters had invested like 10$-20$ in the starting and now they are millionaires or if not millionaires but still they got quite rich by that investment. If BItcoin goes up in value as many people predict, bitcoin can sure make many people rich in the future but not millionaires because the prices are still quite high and not every person can buy 10-15 Bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Yes, maybe it is a profitable option if it is done 4-5 years ago. But when we look at the current levels this will not be enough. we had to invest in it earlier and look after it later. but it's not too late, you're not a millionaire, but you do the money x2
Activity: 130
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.

this is a true story but during this time, bitcoin price is already very high. you can no longer buy 1 bitcoin for $1000. bitcoin is also rare but bitcoin is still a worth a try. many are still hping for a brighter future with bitcoin.
Activity: 112
If you invest in bitcoins there are some ups and downs but it is a real easy money if you want to be a millionaire in the future just be wise enough on investing and have sone patience.
Activity: 392
Thats an amazing story. Well, if we all have the money or the skills today to buy or invest in bitcoin, then why not? If only I have more money to invest, I would have done it already. But since my earnings are just a little and just exact for our daily expenses, how can I invest and save it for the next 5 to 10 years? And heres one thing, what if bitcoin technology changes after 5 to 10 years? What if there is another technology thats more profitable than bitcoin? What will happen to the bitcoin you saved for the future if that new technology surpasses the value of bitcoin. There are still consequences. But it still depends on the capability of a person.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.

I actually do believe that bitcoin is definitely gonna make lots of people millionaires, we can see this happening everywhere now, people getting rich in an instant because they invested in bitcoin and in altcoins aswell. Now if there is someone who will tell people that investing in bitcoin will not give them anything, then they are lying, bitcoin is a very good investment and people in the cryptoworld knows it.
Activity: 294

The volatility of bitcoin has been a very good thing for many ever since bitcoin started knowing that the value of bitcoin in the beginning was very low and after a long while, its value grown higher which made many people rich. That can still happen now so don't miss the chance of investing of bitcoin today or else you'll regret it.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

We all have this kind of mindset after witnessing a lot of people's life turning in to a wealthy one. Most of the millionaire nowadays waited for so long just to be where they are right now. If you really want to be rich with the help of bitcoin, you should start investing already and hold your bitcoin till the price rises once again which will be your bridge to success in the future.
Activity: 224
I think investing in bitcoin is not as easy as imagined, it's not that easy. Many things to consider before choosing to invest in bitcoin. A lot of news about that success, but the risk behind it all is also very big. As much as the hope of making a profit, as much as the loss you may feel.
Activity: 280
ELONCITY

Bitcoin as an investment for the past years were much profitable but now that bitcoin had already risen to almost $10k i think its already too risky.High value and the votality itself had made it too risky.Invedtors nowadays were risktakers when they make bitcoin as their investments,but as we can see bitcoin had already touches to almost $20k last 2017 and its possible that it would reach its peak again,if not this year or in yhe next couple of years when popularity and interest grows more.
I agree with your opinion. Now it is easy to get both profit and loss. the market is unstable and it is very dangerous to invest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117

There is no doubt that we can become rich in the future if we will make bitcoin investment. I have many bitcoins and my plan is to keep it for me to do long term investment. Bitcoin is really good for long term investment.
Activity: 203

Its a fact that Bitcoin is a good investment opportunity with a big chance of attracting High returns, investing in i not only gives you a chance to make good money but also be a part of the future. Bitcoin is a good coin with will develop into a giant in fin tech and if accepted and embraced will even challenge Fiat as a medium of exchange.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
The chance to become a millionaire in the future depends on how much you invest. I think no chances to become a millionaire by investing $1000 in Bitcoin. If you have $100000 to invest in crypto, then you may become a millionaire in 10 years, as some experts predict that btc can hit $100000
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
Good community manager for your blockchain project
As for me I also plan to invest in bitcoin because it is still growing in price. People are encouraged by the bitcoin future and are waiting for good profit the next years trying to catch the possibility and get revenue.
i agree with that member, so, i can mining ETH, but put i into BTC anyway, cause, BTC put all altcoins from it
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
yes this is a good idea for the future to come. Because by investing bitcoin at this time is a good thing because bitcoin is down, and after you invest bitcoin just a matter of time and wait for the next few months I'm sure bitcoin will rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: