Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future! - page 2. (Read 15682 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 10
The prospect of becoming a millionaire in the future and encouraged me to invest in bitcoin. And I hope my expectations will be met.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
although we are investing today or / now we will still benefit. especially if from us the investment in time bitcoin prices again dropped sharply the benefits we will get will be greater. if compared with today's investment .
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Everyone should follow this kid as an example of a young and brave risk taker. Age shouldn't be a challenge or an obstacle to anyone who has that desire to be millionaires. Kids should even be encouraged to invest in bitcoins at an early age so they can experience first hand investments.
Activity: 34
very interesting. thanks for info
Activity: 540
Merit: 252
I've read this and same post as yours like a deja vu. Here's the link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/high-school-dropout-who-invested-in-bitcoin-is-now-a-millionaire-at-18-1978294

And here's my reaction regarding that: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19724444

That's a good decision he have there choosing 300 BTC instead of money but unlike him I would not dropout since it is not all about money but a sense of achievement and knowledge and information you have that can be used greatly and contribute to the growth of your country. He has some point though since there really are some teachers who doesn't deserve to be a teacher and I encountered some but I'm not all reliant as to what they teach since I also educate myself through internet to understand better and learn more since there are some things that school didn't teach but is needed and important.

P.S. Try to look some recent topics because you might as well find that there are topics that have been made that you soon will be making.

it looks exaclty alike, the story and all. and yes guys, please try to do some research or background check before you post because there are the same and it comes redundant.

for the opinion with regards to the boy, he could've chose better. what if he wasn't lucky enough that time? he shouldn't neglect education above all things. good for him because he became successful besides dropping out though.
Activity: 210
A very good offer, if so I think will be many people who are interested. Many people are only interested in what will be generated (profits to be gained). It would be better if someone learns how to work and the risks of bitcoin that we will face if joining.
Activity: 448
I did something similar, too. In may 2017, invest $ 4,000 in bitcoin. This has brought me a good profit in the winter. This strategy works-fact.

Why not? everything is possible just believe in it. Becoming a millionaire in bitcoin is possible, if only I knew bitcoin from the past I would have be one of the millionaires for the present. However it's not too late though, we still have a chance to become one, just be patient and put your full trust in it.
Activity: 364
I did something similar, too. In may 2017, invest $ 4,000 in bitcoin. This has brought me a good profit in the winter. This strategy works-fact.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
In fact, it is very cool when a person at such a young age, found a way to multiply your Deposit. This is an example for many people.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
Yes, an interesting story, although it is no longer relevant and was created almost a year ago. But I'm asking myself the same question. Why didn't fate help me find out about bitcoin in 2011?
Activity: 490
It is not too late for anyone to become a bitcoin millionaire. With the right mindset and the funds available now, if one can purchase bitcoins or any promising altcoin and forget about it for the next 5 to 10 years, the person can be a millionaire and retire on that amount of money.
Activity: 126
None can say it boldly. But if anyone has proper knowledge and has enough experience he/she can surely earn a lot. I know someone who invested 1000$ in 10 currencies last year and this year statistics of his account is unbelievable.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.

I agree with this because if we invest right now I think there's no need to work so much when the time comes. You can rest in your bed and still have your money growing. And for me that's the best part of life. Just chillin in your house knowing your money is growing. If we get to invest right now it will be a lot helpful for our future
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
To become a millionaire with Bitcoin you need very big funds, more chances to become rich with less known crypto but it is a big risk.
Activity: 12
It is possible. I hope we can go back the time and buy a lot of bitcoins. But no one can do that. So i think it is better to invest to not "again" regret the future. Smiley I think it is possible that the bitcoin may increase as high as 100k in the near future. And I also hope about it. Maybe someday we also become a millionaire Smiley
Activity: 392
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.

Yeah and I think we should also recommend bitcoins to people around us including our friends and family as we are also here because of some other person who told us about bitcoins so I think we should continue this chain and more users will help in taking price to higher level in future
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
If i know bitcoin since high school maybe im already richest man in my home town. But it just only dream i start joining bitcoin since last year. Still learning about how cryptocurrency work and get small profits. I hope i can be succesfull in bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
That is my perfect goal and biggest dream since the day i started joining in bitcoin. If only i have more than enough extra funds, i would love to have more than what i have possessed and buy more bitcoins because i really dream of multiplying it in the long run. But i still believed that how minimal amount of bitcoin investment that i hold, someday, oneday it will make me glad, as long as you leave it on longterm😊
Activity: 462

bitcoin is a long-term investment, I've also heard your story, and I believe in the story. because my experience in last year bitcoin has a price of 3000 usd. and I never thought after that bitcoin prices rose to 23000 usd. I'm sure if you all start investing now, then you can also rich as with the story of 12-year-old boy.
Activity: 528

Most of people are have wrong information about bitcoins. If they heard the term "bitcoin"; they are thinking that it is investment. If you will make investment with bitcoins, it is better if you fully understand what it is.
Pages:
Jump to: