Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future! - page 5. (Read 15683 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
Before you make invesment with bitcoins, you should first have information about what you are doing because having knowledge can help you to make you profit. It is risky because bitcoin is so volatile and you should fully understand how it works.
Activity: 326
It’s a good idea to buy some bitcoins and hold them for 10 or 15 years and look what the price will be, in case if you possess some extra money which is not necessary for everyday usage.
Activity: 252
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
To invest is to earn. Through bitcoin, anyone can become a billionaire. All it takes is  patience and courage to take the eiak of investing.
Activity: 462
Nice. Kids nowadays should learn bitcoin investments as well. There are a lot of information regarding bitcoins and alt coins up for grabs on the internet. So might as well invest and try their luck in investing. There a lot of kids probably read this article and are now interested in bitcoin investments.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Not only focusing on investing on bitcoin, the investment should be spread to other ALTCOINS which also have the tendency to grow..
Activity: 354

Yes it is possible that it will happen. Vefore the bitcoin price is really low that sone of the people are discourage to use bitcoin but suprisingly the bitcoin price now gets high. So that to those people who used and invest bitcoin before and they work hard they are now a millionaire. This event is unexpected. So that before anything else, better to invest bitcoin and then someday it will also happen to you — to become a millionaire.
Activity: 98
BItcoin investment is very good idea. Bitcoin does not look who kid or who adult. Everyone invest on bitcoin.This depends on the bitcoin price,if it increase we can become as a millionaire.some times it will decrease it leads to loss.Personally i believe that bitcoin will be 20x in 10 years later. I hope that will happen.
Activity: 22
The bitcoin's current rate depends on the level of stability, bitcoin will not spike as before, it may create more storms to challenge the psychology of investors, but eventually will be stable. and increasing over time.
Activity: 101

I believe that, you can get alot benefit from invest bitcoin.   I think about 6 months you can get benefit.
Activity: 112
Don't believe everything you read online
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
I'm starting using Bitcoin.
I heard Bitcoin from one of my friends who became rich by owning Bitcoin and then selling it.
 I want to be like him who successfully earned a lot of money from Bitcoin. I am still learning continuously to get a lot of knowledge about Bitcoin.
Activity: 378

A lot of people who believe in bitcoin they one of the millionaires now, this great technology is a life saver bitcoin can make us rich but we need to give our time, effort , passion and belief. I hope that I can achieve my goals in life through bitcoin helps.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
This is deadly true, I am now practicing that all my tokens will be converted to bitcoin so that I will be holding bitcoin and start my journey for being a millionaire. Hopefully there will be more jobs and opportunity for me to earn more bitcoins. But whatever happens, I will be forever trust and believe bitcoin, because bitcoin had changed my life, I will never forget it and I will be forever thankful for this kind of opportunity that bitcoin has given me.
Activity: 364
yes you are right if you buy bitcoin now you can become rich people in the future because I see very good potential in the future from year to year total supply bitcoin thinned so make bitcoin become difficult to have and become difficult to get.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
To me bitcoin is a digital asset we need today, buying bitcoin now and selling it the next 1 or 2 years is the right choice, but you should pay attention to your finances before buying bitcoin. Do not spend all your money on bitcoins, because you will not have any financial backups in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
This is a very interesting and inspiring story, however, I feel that we should not do the same things a person did just because they gained wealth or a positive result through it, rather, we should make our own choices and our own decisions on how we could earn more and utilize our resources to live better and have financial freedom.
Activity: 168
Once upon a tie bitcoin and dollar both are same, some were able to invest in those times considered themselves lucky because they did not spend much more than being overwhelmed. So, it's a millionaire investment in the altcoins today and in future. Best of luck
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
Thats great if that will happen to us in the our future . Let us continue to invest to achieve our goal that someday we become a bitcoin millionaire nothing is impossible .Think positive , continue to our work , patience , look forward , and believe that we can do that and achieve the successs soon .
Activity: 854
Bitcoin is $9700 plus today and some of us are not giving up, I will keep working hard in order to be able to grab for myself at least a coin. Congrats to those who already have theirs, I hope to join you soon.
Activity: 314
I have about the same plan, but I invested in bitcoin two years ago. I think that as long as there is an opportunity to use this moment, you must use it!
Pages:
Jump to: