Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future! - page 3. (Read 15682 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Of course you can become a millionaire, it all depends on your investment amount, but still happy that bitcoin started to gain in value
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
Watching how much you are going to invest) You should understand that hundreds of times bitcoin will not grow any more, so if you want to become a millionaire, you either need to take risks and invest in little-known coins or long enough to trade on the market!
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
I'm looking forward to it because I want to be a millionaire soon and I've also invested 30% of my earnings for bitcoin because I believe the bitcoin going forward will benefit me.
Activity: 238
It can not be denied that current investments are the most profitable than any other type of investment, and it makes everyone curious to buy bitcoyne so that prices skyrocket. But at the same time there are already many other altcoys
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
You will be a millionaire in the future by holding a bitcoin, but this is with a proper holding because everytime the price of bitcoin was being change, and we do not know when is the highest value of it, but one thing for sure is, waiting in a long period of time surely will gave us a better future.
Activity: 42
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.

This is such an inspiring story. The price of Bitcoin now is 9,918$. If you have invested it or buy bitcoin at 2600$, you are definitely a millionaire now. This is a success really to those who bought bitcoin at a lower price. Investing in bitcoin is definitely a wise investment if you just can wait a bit longer.
Activity: 224
I've invested in bitcoin and I'm waiting for the bitcoin price to reach $ 20,000. I can only hope for the future about bitcoin prices that will go up to reach what I want.
Activity: 154
i think it is possible . now is early in the development of bitcoin . bitcoin is not yet widely used in many parts of the world . within 10 years , bitcoin will absorb 10% of global wealth . at that time , you will be a rich man . if you buy bitcoin now .
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
The price of BTC now seems to be several times higher, but the investment in altcoin is still very high and can be invested in altcoin.

Activity: 179
Yes, I`ve heard so many times, that bitcoin will be a thousand times more than it is today, but still it is only a prediction...
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
These are the lucky ones, getting 300 bitcoins in the early days is like winning the lottery. Later we can only get small amounts of less than 1 bitcoin because the price wil be too expensive. I think the train is leaving now so these weeks will be the last chance to get bitcoin at less than $10k
Activity: 2
I agree that to become rich, you have to invest in Bitcoin. It's a long-term investment. Me, I buy and sell my Btc on the site cryptradew.com and I find my account. Suddenly, I believe to become a millionaire like the young Erik Finman and to realize all my projects without problem.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
It depends how much are you going to invest, because if you plan to invest $100 in Bitcoin, then it has to increase by 10,000 times, meaning that Bitcoin price should reach over $90,000,000 considering today’s price.
Activity: 53
If you have lots of bitcoin, invest in becoming a millionaire in the future or become a rich man. But if investing has a high risk that you have to bear alone.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Thats an amazing story. Well, if we all have the money or the skills today to buy or invest in bitcoin, then why not? If only I have more money to invest, I would have done it already. But since my earnings are just a little and just exact for our daily expenses, how can I invest and save it for the next 5 to 10 years? And heres one thing, what if bitcoin technology changes after 5 to 10 years? What if there is another technology thats more profitable than bitcoin? What will happen to the bitcoin you saved for the future if that new technology surpasses the value of bitcoin. There are still consequences. But it still depends on the capability of a person.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Investing in bitcoin today is actually a good idea for the future because it can make you a millionaire in the future...
yes true if investing in bitcoin you will become a millionaire in the future but we also invest a lot of risks that we face all of it and keep the spirit to undergo it...
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
There are a lot of true to life story of bitcoin's faithful who eventually became millionaire in entering bitcoin investment. They have continued to trust the technology that brought bitcoin to the market, They have set aside negative speculations and stayed strong even in the times when bitcoin had struggled in the market. Look now , from your 12$ story, It reaches it peak last year at almost 19k$ and still at a decent value at 9k$ right now. This bitcoin's property makes it more interesting to invest.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This is a great idea! And that's why we are all here-we all want to become millionaires.
Fate gives us a unique chance and we should not miss it.

Well i'm going to be content with simply earning something to keep my future bright. Looking at bitcoin and crypto now and how the future could go, it can make a lot of millionnaires but i wouldn't want to put my hopes that high since if that doesn't happen, the disappointment and regret would probably be too much. I'm just keeping it modest
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain
Investing in bitcoin today is actually a good idea for the future because it can make you a millionaire in the future...
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
Of course, if you invest Bitcoin, then a millionaire may be possible. Bitcoin is increasing now.Now the right time to buy Bitcoin. The aim of the investor is to surround the Bitcoin. They invest on the basis of Bitcoin.Now there is a good day for Bitcoin.So Bitcoin should be invested for its future.Then it is possible to have a future millionaire in a short time.
Pages:
Jump to: