Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in BTC vs Invest in Real Estate? - page 48. (Read 19235 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
March 12, 2018, 12:38:22 PM
Investing in the real estate may be safer in compare with invest in bitcoin, because in bitcoin too much of the risk of a big loss, as if we bought bitcoin and of a sudden the value of bitcoin precipitously and causing harm, while in the real estate less likely to experience a big loss
Activity: 302
Merit: 15
March 12, 2018, 12:00:03 PM
It's really up to your situation. Investing in BTC doesn't require too much money you can do it with 10k, unlike Real Estate which cost more than 100k.
So honestly if you are capable, I would tell you to invest them both. Also, bitcoin is more for high profits and Real Estate is more like a safe bet if you know what I mean. You got an actual thing on earth, it can't really be gone so it will always be valued. Unlike Bitcoin because who knows? But both are great investments. Divide your investment, do not hold all your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
March 12, 2018, 11:54:06 AM
When you invest,you have to keep a few things in mind that how do you expect to be invested?These depend on some variables such as long investment or short investment,high or low risk,time factor.So I think investing in real estate or Btc depends on your will.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
March 12, 2018, 11:43:35 AM
If i were you, i'd spare some of my profits from bitcoin to invest in real investments.
I already did that though. Because when i think about profits, bitcoin surely give me a big profit. But then, the price fluctuates so much that sometimes it kinda make me worry because i loss quite much, if i choose to sell my bitcoin. That's why i always keep it and believe the price will increase. But if you invest in real estate, the price will always go up, may take a long time of course. But still, you won't get any loss from that, and surely make a great money although nothing comparible to bitcoin profit, that we can earn in short amount of time if we're lucky enough.
You still have your bitcoin, and you can use your bitcoin profit for something useful, better than doing nothing at all, right?
Activity: 326
Merit: 104
Santa Coin
March 12, 2018, 11:40:23 AM
Any investment outside of crypto will be good in essence because you will be diversifying more. Just because real estate is profitable doesn't mean everybody profits, it too is a zero sum game. Knowing this entry is just as important in real estate as it is in crypto, have a bad entry and you will never make profit. Lastly do also know that the real estate, stock, and every other asset class is in a historically huge bubble. I wouldn't personally get involved right now, I would wait a couple years until things died down a little bit.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
March 12, 2018, 11:35:57 AM
Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I
                Spend all my BTC on that shares?
                Spend small (profit) part?
                Or just do nothing and wait?

Huh?!

I’ll do appreciate for answers with any suggestions and recommendations!

There is no legitimate real estate company offering 50-100% yearly ROI. It must be a scam or pyramid.

I personally am splitting my crypto profits into real estates and investment funds.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
March 12, 2018, 11:10:53 AM
Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).
Should I
I'm a Bitcoin hodler but I'm gonna be lying if I will say that I don't sell some of my Bitcoins sometimes like others do. We can't exactly tell when will Bitcoin price going to rise or correct so I like the idea of spending your profits (not all) and to spend it in other types of investment, it could be another cryptocurrency, a stock, real estate or if possible use it to have your own business, even small business will be good. If you want to invest in real estate then don't hesitate because it is also profitable, or own a rental properties and rent it on businesses. You shouldn't be stuck in one investment, you just have to choose on what you are good at and what you understand (of course you will not invest on things that you don't understand).
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
March 12, 2018, 10:42:35 AM
It's really hard to determine which investment is better, as real estate investments could be counted for low risk investments, as they have an history of keeping their value and usually go up at the long run.
While bitcoin is maybe count as an asset but I assume that we can say it is a high risk investment.
It's price tends to go up and down really frequently and you shouldn't put money that you can't afford to lose in that because you need to be prepared to lose it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
March 12, 2018, 10:22:13 AM
I don't think there are any reall company accept Bitcoin for investment so it's impossible to invest your Bitcoin to any real company to receive passive income monthly or yearly Smiley. Why don't you just hold your BTC till the price of BTC rise to new ATH? I think with trading or just holding are best options for you at the moment. Rememer don't invest your Bitcoin to any ponzi scheme although your friend invite you to join Smiley).
copper member
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
March 12, 2018, 10:15:05 AM
I prefer only spending part of your profit in cryptocurrency into something IRL. So when time comes one of your investments fell you still have other source of profits. And if both went sky high it will be a win-win. Just like what others say "don't put all in one basket."
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
March 12, 2018, 10:08:55 AM
I like investing in bitcoin more. This is not only because the return on investment in bitcoin is higher. This asset is more liquid and it is easier to sell bitcoin in case of urgent need for money. In addition, the maintenance of real estate requires large costs. This significantly reduces the profitability of this business.
Activity: 686
Merit: 146
March 12, 2018, 10:01:21 AM
As the saying goes: "Do not keep eggs in one basket." If you have enough money to split them into different portfolios, why not? It will even be more rational. One portfolio will support the other.

It's good for an investor to diversify their portfolio. If one fails, they would still have some back up. Investors don't usually focus on just one asset. It also depends on your needs and intention. Know that by investing in real estate, you may not expect some profit or a return of investment so easily or in a instant.

Real estate is always a good investment, however it's harder to liquidate. My advice if you intend on investing on real estate is to check out lands which are still undergoing development but have the potential to be developed in the future. Somewhere far from the city but is starting to get urbanized. The land in a location like that would surely appreciate/accrue in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 12, 2018, 09:44:50 AM

Should I

Huh?!

My two cents:

Don't invest in shares. They are a bigger bubble than anything else out there. Wait a few years till the stock bubble has burst before buying shares.

If you can buy real estate without incurring much debt, then do it. Everyone needs to live somewhere, and making sure you have your shelter secure should be a priority for everyone.

Keep some money in cash in case the bitcoin price drops and you want to buy some at a bargain price.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 09:31:57 AM
Go for it! Also try to spread out your money a little more, read up on stocks. Having your investments spread out would maximize potential gain and minimize the risk of any losses.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
March 12, 2018, 08:53:37 AM
I think you should ivest some part of your profit from cryptos in something else. That could be real estate, company shares, business. In order to make the investment pay off and be successful, you can not invest your entire fortune in any one project. Otherwise, you play the game "all or nothing."  When your investments are distributed, in case of failure, you will lose only some part, not everything entirely. This "distributed" investment option is safer and more wise. You may not get a quick profit, but you will be calm for your investments.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
March 12, 2018, 08:41:02 AM

Should I

Huh?!

If you think wisely you will subdivided it...For me 30% will go to my bitcoin investment,20%for trading altcoins,30%for real estate investment or put a small but stable business,and the remaining 20% for myself needs. It is difficult to secure all your bitcoin just in your wallet,there is a lot of thief and hackers somewhere near. But ofcourse it is your discision ,do what you know is good and you think is better
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
March 12, 2018, 08:34:42 AM
Divesting some of your profits and putting into real estate is a good idea.

You can invest into a few apartments and earn a good income thru AirBnB.

Or you can look at properties in countries that are growing at a fast pace and invest there.

I have bought an apartment in Vietnam and it will generate a rental income for me and at the same time, I will be able to enjoy capital growth in a few years; regardless of the price of crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
March 12, 2018, 08:04:49 AM

Should I

Huh?!

Real estate surely sucks man. Sooner the population will start growing a lot and this will lead to decreased build up area and tall buildings. This has got to do something with land rates and estates valuations. It will decrease dramatically and thats why I think you should keep your investment into the Bitcoin only. Its good to divide your shares into different types of investment but real estate is not that spot where you should really go. I am thinking you should divide it into few of the ICO projects and keep it all the way crypto type of investment. There are still many chances for the ICO projects to stand alone as profitable project. Just try it out and if you don't jump then you will never experience it Tongue
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
March 12, 2018, 07:55:41 AM

Should I

Huh?!

I rather choose your second option. Maybe spend half of crypto profit to invest in stock market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 07:51:38 AM
As the saying goes: "Do not keep eggs in one basket." If you have enough money to split them into different portfolios, why not? It will even be more rational. One portfolio will support the other.
Pages:
Jump to: