Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 110. (Read 41759 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 06:30:20 PM
As there is a dip in the market prices of the various coins on coinmarketcap, i think anyone who has determined to invest in ethereum can invest now and will surely reap in the coming future.
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
July 11, 2018, 06:25:22 PM
If you are happy with slow growth then yes, it is a very safe investment and will rise this year. However, do not expect massive growth as it has already been to the moon. You should invest in cheaper coins that will reach the same price as ethereum. Take a look at LISK and NEO, both of which are competitors to ethereum and will rise rapidly this year. LISK is cheaper, but NEO is already ready with ICOs - both are better investments for 2018

ETH is at the dip point right now and it mean it will be good idea to buy it for long term, i checked BTC chart and i think it will come back to 6800 and 7400 in mid term. falling will end as soon as possible..
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
July 11, 2018, 06:23:55 PM
i prefer long-term investment in coins and the ETH  is one of the best choices at the moment, so do not be afraid to buy.

Hi, it's a good idea. I'll invest into ETH more than $4000 a few months ago, and for real-time, I have good benefit from it. If you look at the price on the market now it is very good.
Activity: 588
July 11, 2018, 02:08:33 PM
It's easy in crypto, if you want to invest in cheap and sell at expensive prices and if you have Etherum you choose the right choice is the best time to become a millionaire. Never break hopes with etherum, believe the crypto market will rise again
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 02:05:37 PM
I think now the price is very low and should not wait.  Perhaps in the near future the price will grow significantly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
July 11, 2018, 02:05:08 PM
It is a good idea to invest in ethereum, which is one of the foremost and popular coins that we have. It has also gained high level of adoption. Notwithstanding, you can also consider investing into other altcoins. There are so many altcoins that have good potentials and are good for long term investment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
July 11, 2018, 12:56:33 PM
I think it's worth investing in Ethereum. The Ethereum platform mediated many ICOs, making a difference in the market. Ethereum will do good works for the benefit of the market in future. These will be reflected in the price positively.
Activity: 46
July 11, 2018, 12:49:52 PM
If you consider that the ath of ethereum is almost double than the price right now then it's definitely a good time to invest in ethereum, ethereum is a top coin and one of the coin in crypto that has a large userbase and transactions going on their chain so they have a strong fundamental to be a great investment.
Activity: 182
July 11, 2018, 07:13:06 AM
If you want to invest in a good coin with great potential, then yes you should consider investing in Ethereum. The prices are a bit low now, and that might want to come off as discouraging, but it is a really good chance to buy the coin at a lesser rate and gain more when it goes back up. Don't limit yourself because of the reduction in prices now, almost all the coins are suffering that.
Activity: 10
July 11, 2018, 05:17:55 AM
It is the time!  Cool
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
July 11, 2018, 04:58:16 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

Investing in eth is good because you can use your eth to buying some tokens from promising ICO.
You may take a look at EOT, Eon Protocol ICO. They will hold ICO in this month.
If you don't want to participating ICO, you can hold your ETH until the price is good because now the crypto market still falling.
Activity: 129
July 11, 2018, 04:49:03 AM
The coin that earns the most money for investors in ethereum crypto currencies. The long time value is the same and low. This is an opportunity for new investors. Investing in ethereum should continue. the price will increase soon.
Activity: 490
July 11, 2018, 04:46:08 AM
Ethereum investement is a verygood choice. If you believe in the future of cryptocurrency,investing in ethereum is a must. Ethereum will nake business activities and agreement easy and effective in the future. We can already see how big and successful this can be through successful contract deployment on ethereum network!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 04:43:40 AM
It depends on how long you plan to hold your coins.
Some days, 1-3 month, A half of year, 1-3 year... It is much different.

The only problem that i dont like ETH is that they (the DEV team) still not release an official plan for updating.
Activity: 82
July 11, 2018, 04:13:51 AM
Ethereum you should invest now, its price is bottom, very nice to you to order with his capital
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 04:06:16 AM
Today, the price of Ephreum is 438 dollars, which is a favorable condition for its purchase. Before buying, you should evaluate its candlestick chart.
Activity: 102
July 11, 2018, 04:02:55 AM
I think Ethereum is one of the best coins there are in the crypto market, The kind of technology its operating on is one of the best there is and the most effective too, It has advanced so much  so that its capable of supporting the launching of ICO on its platform.the future of the coin is bright and its currently very cheap in the market, take advantage of the market situation and invest in it and wait till the bull run comes by, there is a killing to be made from ETH
Activity: 250
Merit: 3
Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor
July 11, 2018, 03:54:43 AM
You must have seen the capabilities of ethereum. The creation of smart contracts, token interface etc. There is no shred of doubt that ethereum will be the basis on which businesses adopt crypto technology. Also, it has an all time high of $1200 and we all know how fast the crypto markets can move. Now will be the best time to invest into Ethereum and should be for long term.
Activity: 86
July 11, 2018, 03:50:05 AM
I think it is the best time to invest in Ethereum. Ethereum has dropped to the present and prices have fallen a lot. The price of Ethereum is very low now. If you have enough money, I suggest you should invest a lot.
Activity: 100
July 11, 2018, 03:38:09 AM
I think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum. The whole trend of crypto-currencies is down at the moment, but I think there will be a good run at the end of the year. And if you invest in encryption now. You'll make a lot of money by the end of the year.
Jump to: