Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 107. (Read 41759 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 02:18:07 AM
This is one of the best time to invest in Ethereum for people who would be patient enough till the bull market returns and would surely enjoy it.
The best time for investments was when the price for ETH was $ 380.  But I think now, too, you can invest in ETH.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
July 16, 2018, 12:30:47 AM
This is one of the best time to invest in Ethereum for people who would be patient enough till the bull market returns and would surely enjoy it.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 12:28:03 AM
I think it's best to immediately begin investing in crypto and not wait much longer. This price is already arguably low prices for altcoin as good as the ethereum. so take advantage of the opportunities that existed before the value starts high and certainly more expensive.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 08:55:21 AM
Absolutely, investing in ethereum nowadays is great because its value has a low in marketing and if you buy now your capital in investing will have a great profits in the future. I think ethereum has a great pump in the marketing of cryptocurrency and it is a big help to the altcoins that some of the altcoins is already basing in ethereum. I think it is a great idea that you invest in ethereum because it has a great potential when it comes to the marketing and many investors already trust ethereum, even me.
Activity: 121
July 14, 2018, 11:47:07 PM
Yes ! It is good to invest in ethereum because it is one of the altcoins that has so good price and value. There are also too many people that invest in ethereum because it is a long term trading altcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 11:22:48 PM
Currently I think it is one of the best times to invest in Ethereum, as the situation today is favorable as low as the market. It is one of the currencies with greater potential and stability, so that your investment will make you have great long-term gains.
The market is down, and bitcoin and ETH have come to a very low price position. This is indeed a good opportunity to buy, for those with bigger ambitions.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 03:27:38 PM
Ethereum at 400$ is good investment for sure, because already 3 times he was much higher like 800, 1000, 1400 so just trust in ethereum and invest!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 03:25:34 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

it is always a good time to invest in ethereum especially if the price is down too deep and we can buy much of ethereum. many of us still buy ethereum even if the price increases because they know that the ethereum could increase too like bitcoin and it will give a big profit to them. so it is better if we can use this time to buy more ethereum.

yes, investment in Ethereum always good. right now his price is down and so the best time to buy some of them. I personally believe that Ethereum will back to his highest price like at the early of this year when they reach $1500.
Activity: 110
July 14, 2018, 02:05:02 PM
Currently I think it is one of the best times to invest in Ethereum, as the situation today is favorable as low as the market. It is one of the currencies with greater potential and stability, so that your investment will make you have great long-term gains.
Activity: 23
July 14, 2018, 01:33:30 PM
Yes, Etherum has got lots of potential.
Activity: 196
July 14, 2018, 01:02:36 PM
I think it's too early to talk about buying Ethereum. because the market continues to fall.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
July 14, 2018, 01:01:31 PM
I think Ethereum will continue its growth!of course it is still dependent on bitcoin! But I think this is a reliable coin!it can bring a good Profit but you have to wait!
Activity: 57
July 14, 2018, 12:53:29 PM
Yes it is good time to invest in Ethereum because it is one of the altcoins that has so good price and value.ETH is most popular and powerfull coin.So investing in ETH is always a good choice.
Activity: 234
July 14, 2018, 12:42:34 PM
Currently the price of Ethereum is already quite cheap guys, but my advice is better to wait until the final World Cup because the possibility of ETH price will fall again after the world cup finish
I agree with your forecast of the price of the etherium, but it will not fall because the World Cup will end. The price of the etherium is determined by bitcoin, which is now very weak and continues its decline.
Activity: 168
July 14, 2018, 12:41:12 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
I think it is the best platforms to invest for the long term. Because most Projects follow the ETH platforms and at this moment it's having a very huge community and the projects.
Activity: 196
July 14, 2018, 12:32:02 PM
Now is a good time to invest in any good coins, especially for ETH.  This is one of the most reliable coins.
Activity: 122
July 14, 2018, 11:57:11 AM
Why you will not invest on ethereum? It is still one of the most safe invesments at the moment and there are a lot of ways to make it more profitable, if you buy now, you will be more than satisfied on the near future, but you need to be patient for that
Activity: 41
July 14, 2018, 11:57:04 AM
Absolutely yes, it is a decent time to put resources into Ethereum since the present value circumstance is purchasing circumstance. The best coin after Bitcoin is Ethereum and it is one of the best most potential coin in the altcoins posting, so your venture will have great benefit and it is in safe crypto to be contributed.
Activity: 45
July 14, 2018, 11:51:21 AM
Ethereum is much different as compared to the other tokens which are just a token for investment. This also means that the value of Ethereum would increase in the future.
Activity: 1344
July 14, 2018, 11:46:55 AM
Of course it is worth investing and the more the better. Vedt when the update will be released, the price will soar very high and no longer catch up so buy so far cheaply.
Jump to: