Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 108. (Read 41759 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 09:57:41 AM
Ethereum is good to invest and this coin is for longterm and I think it will increase the price very high. Even you hold this coin for 5-10 years you will earn a lot of profit. Because on that year the ethereum coin is become number 1 in the whole cryptocurrency and they become more poweful and stronger. But the future of the ethereum is depends to the investor if they support or invest to ethereum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 09:45:25 AM
Currently the price of Ethereum is already quite cheap guys, but my advice is better to wait until the final World Cup because the possibility of ETH price will fall again after the world cup finish
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 14, 2018, 09:44:52 AM
I think that investing in ETH can give us a good profit. Now I hear a lot of good news around this project. I hope that good news will positively influence the price of ETH.
Of course if we invest in ethereum it will be profitable for sure,
and if indeed there is positive news about ethereum it is likely that the price of ethereum will also rise,
which is important we just follow the development of the future so as not to miss information
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 09:39:22 AM
yes i think its the right time to invest in ethereum and may be able to provide a good profit,ethereum has a good value in the market and ethereum is also the most popular altcoin it makes me think ethereum has a good future,so i like to invest in ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 09:36:28 AM
 It was the most exciting development in the cryptocurrency world since the mysterious (and yet to be unmasked) Satoshi Nakamoto introduced Bitcoin. Ethereum, or the ‘Ethereum Virtual Machine’,
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
July 14, 2018, 09:34:58 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
Now is a good time to buy. The price below 500 $ is a good time for investitions. And the price will fall to 350 $ ...
Activity: 406
July 14, 2018, 09:31:31 AM
I think that investing in ETH can give us a good profit. Now I hear a lot of good news around this project. I hope that good news will positively influence the price of ETH.
Activity: 121
July 14, 2018, 09:28:49 AM
Invest in eth is a good opinion it a best coin after bitcoin...if you invest in eth you should earn more profit..its price are increse surely.....eth has good and big projects...in which you are invest your money...
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
July 14, 2018, 01:02:55 AM
Investing in ethereum is never a bad idea especially this market situation is the best time to invest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 12:44:33 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

When you want to invest, you have to choose the strongest cryptocurrency .. But talking about the safest cryptocurrency today, ethereum is the best one to invest. This will give them a big advantage. so it's better if we can use this time to buy more ethereum.
Activity: 80
July 13, 2018, 02:58:02 PM
Considering eth that is next to btc it also has a lot of potential because most of ico's platform is based on eth's platform. Eth will continue growing so as early as posible we should start investing in it.
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 13, 2018, 08:13:11 AM
By the end of the year, the price will grow at least 2 times and therefore in any case now is a good time to buy coins, even if the price falls even more.
maybe if i think, if everyone thinks so, surely nobody wants to buy and all will only survive on their respective assets and wait until the wnd of the year, and the results will not rise during the end of the year
Activity: 32
July 13, 2018, 08:07:15 AM
On the off chance that you are content with moderate development then yes, it is an extremely safe venture and will rise this year. Be that as it may, don't expect monstrous development as it has just been to the moon. You ought to put resources into less expensive coins that will achieve an indistinguishable cost from ethereum. Investigate LISK and NEO, both of which are contenders to ethereum and will rise quickly this year. LISK is less expensive, yet NEO is as of now prepared with ICOs - both are better ventures for 2018
Activity: 168
July 12, 2018, 07:17:10 PM
investing in Ethereum I think is a very good idea because of the potential for big profit in the future, Ethereum is a very promising coin so do not hesitate to choose it, now I see the market is starting to have a positive movement so this is the right time to invest in the long term.
Activity: 89
July 12, 2018, 07:10:54 PM
I think that Ethereum is the most profitable coin, it only takes 2 years since its launch then the price has reached more than $ 1000 though drop again, but I am sure that ethereum is the most potential future coin of bitcoin.
Activity: 18
July 12, 2018, 05:10:45 PM
Ethereum seems like a good option overall, it was the first cryptocurrency that was created as an alternative for bitcoin and the team behind the project has done a really good job promoting them as reliable.
July 12, 2018, 05:08:52 PM
An increasing number of organisations are now accepting bitcoins as payment – and the number embracing ether is also expected to increase over the next few years as people become more comfortable with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 05:05:29 PM
It is still a good time for investments, even if the price has risen again. Considering this, which is close to btc, it also has great potential, because most of the iico platform is based on the eth platform.
Activity: 129
July 12, 2018, 05:03:40 PM
By the end of the year, the price will grow at least 2 times and therefore in any case now is a good time to buy coins, even if the price falls even more.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
July 12, 2018, 04:55:03 PM
Ethereum is a good coin, but i dont think that it brings you the "x" in near future, because its price is still high and eth has the 2nd capitalization on cryptomarket.
Jump to: