Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 105. (Read 41757 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 22, 2018, 02:33:37 PM
Among all the projects i have always considered investing in is ethereum. The price of ethereum presently is not too high for any investor to opt for. This coin is one of the best you can hodl. No matter how long you schedule to hodl ethereum, you will still make your profit. The advantage that every holder of good coins like ethereum have not is that the market is gradually recovering and you will be glad invested into it, if you can do that now.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 01:58:13 PM
good time to invest now?
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 01:57:05 PM
Of course, yes, because ethereum is one of the most famous coins and it has a great potential for growth. Investing now is good choice
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 22, 2018, 01:36:32 PM
I think that at the moment the best time to invest in eth, since now it is at the bottom, I think that we will never see it again with such a price
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 01:34:06 PM
Yes, this will be a good time to buy ETh. Because at the last time Eth got down around 350$ and at the pump time I was 800$. So this time also we can predict will happen like that.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
July 22, 2018, 01:24:09 PM
Ethereum price not stable. So it also any time to change the price. Ethereum is next level of bitcoin. So hold it. Ethreum is use the complete the some process exchange. It good for the people growth. It time to acct. If try to buy and sell the some token. Ethereum is imporant of the this process. So don't wast ethrreum. Hold the coin long time it will be help to future saving and get the more profit. It help to some exchange. Now price will be increasing. So if want try to less. Check the price price then sell it.
Activity: 101
July 22, 2018, 01:22:05 PM

I think that the best time has already been lost now we see how the market is recovering and the prices for coins are growing, I think that we will not see any significant drops and will only see growth, so now is not a bad time for buying an etherium,,the best time to buy is when the market is not in good state
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 01:17:16 PM
If we assume the future growth of the Ethereum to 1000-1500, then now invest in it a good option. The problem is no one will say when this growth will be.
copper member
Activity: 140
July 22, 2018, 01:15:43 PM
Good idea if you want to invest in Ethereum because Ethereum opens opportunities for success for many people, Ethereum quality is so good that I feel confident that if ETH is used investment, it will give a big advantage in the future.
Activity: 162
July 22, 2018, 01:05:02 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
YES! At this moment ETH and RIPPLE are the best option to invest some money now. It is a very stable price and it's growing the price is day by day.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
July 22, 2018, 12:52:36 PM
investing in ethereum is very good, I am currently buying some ethereum. I think the current price is very weak, so it's the right time for you to buy, and wait until the price recovers. you must have patience, because ethereum is a long-term investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 12:36:26 PM
if I think Ethereum will become more massive in the future, because this is the most used platform for new altcoin projects, because the ethereum platform offers smart contracts and decentralized apps, which is why new developers are doing chooising ethereum for projects -their project, the erc20 token is usually used by new coins which is why ethereum is the second coin to bitcoin which is acceptable because the platform is very strong.
Activity: 70
July 22, 2018, 12:31:40 PM
Yes, i think today is a good chance for you to either ethereum or bitcoin. The prices are still low right now so its a very good opportunity. Wink
Right! I did just that, taking the air at a reduced rate, there will soon be strong growth, many say!
Activity: 57
July 22, 2018, 12:29:42 PM
Hello.

I think this is a good time to invest in ETH. Because it is low, do not hesitate until the price is high, you will regret it.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 22, 2018, 12:25:39 PM
Yes, I believe that investing in Ethereum is very correct. I buy Ethereum myself and I advise everyone to do it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
July 22, 2018, 11:23:53 AM
Hello.

Ethereum is one of the best cryptos to invest now. It has a lot of usage and has many features to compete with other top cryptos. The market still down right now so its a good time to buy and hold ethereum in time for the bull run.
Activity: 210
July 22, 2018, 11:21:01 AM
You should keep your ETHs, because the cryptocurrency market is experiencing slight fluctuations to adjust prices. The future of ETH will be even higher and then you sell out, you have the opportunity to make big profits in the near future.
Activity: 168
July 22, 2018, 11:10:54 AM
Hello.

Yes, it is better to invest now because a rapid and stable growth will soon begin.
Activity: 34
July 21, 2018, 05:16:13 PM
My answer is yes. As a matter of first importance, you can see this has been recorded best 10 in coinmarketcap, so we can almost certain that numerous individuals focus on this one. At that point ventures are using ERC20 tokens for their intriguing thoughts and significant for a wide range of profession on the planet, so it can never vanish.
Activity: 166
Merit: 20
July 19, 2018, 04:13:00 PM
Many tokens from the bounty try to sell right away to invest and keep the Etherium. I believe that the Etherium will grow
Jump to: