Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in ICO this time, yes or no? - page 19. (Read 6134 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 05:52:51 AM
in my opinion it depends on your belief, because at this ICO it has become very terrible and can also be profitable because at ico it is very difficult to predict it, you should be careful when you want to invest in ICO, but if you are sure and dare then you can invest in ico and enjoy the benefits that you will get when ico is finished.
Why not invest in big currencies like bitcoin and Ethereum? These are the most authentic, reliable, secure and promising coins in the world. Why are you all run behind an ICO? Leave it and make your investment in bitcoin. It is the leading crypto in the market and it is guaranteed that you will make handsome money in the future. People will finally return to bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 05, 2018, 07:57:25 AM
Cryptocurrency is a huge risk, ICO are an even greater risk, so just remember to invest the money you can afford to lose.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 05, 2018, 06:09:07 AM
At the moment, I have suspended my investments in ICO. This is due to the instability of the market, so that when a new coin enters the market, its price is very often lower than ICO.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 06:02:37 AM
As ICO Scams are on the rise finding a good ICO for investment is becoming difficult. While Searching for ICOs I came across a website which appears quite reliable and ICOs listed on the websites weren't scams.

The websites name in List Of ICO. Here I found one ICO which looks quite Promising the ICOs name is Incodium.

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

Click here to know more: https://incodium.io

To find more interesting ICOs visit: https://listofico.com/
Activity: 1210
October 05, 2018, 05:11:26 AM
Yes, the time has come for a long time. The only thing you need to choose a quality company. Now there are many interesting projects that have collected hard cap. May be successful after the release.
Yes, I see there are many successful projects but there are also many projects that fail so you still have to be vigilant if you want to invest in ICOs. You must be careful in choosing it, do not rush to make decisions immediately and do not be easily trusted by ratings because it does not guarantee.
Activity: 264
TEMCO
October 05, 2018, 05:00:46 AM
If will be a good project so after this investors to see this and keep a project. Of course a price will go on not very fast in the high but when will be a start growth market then coin ICO will be can higher than another.
Activity: 367
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 04:53:54 AM
the choice to invest in the ICO or not all depends on how we deal with the current crypto market situation, indeed what happens cannot be as wrong as we blame it on one side, only in my opinion when deciding on investment is definitely the profit sought, so make a choice the right one, learn a lot from experience and of course if you know a lot about crypto you certainly know which investment has good future prospects.
Activity: 134
October 05, 2018, 04:53:13 AM
My answer to your question is yes and that is if you can find a reliable one. Getting a good ICO is difficult nowadays because of scam but there are still good ICOs out there if you can do thorough check. Alternatively, you can go for the project already listed on the exchange and trading.
Activity: 413
October 05, 2018, 04:50:31 AM
Yes, the time has come for a long time. The only thing you need to choose a quality company. Now there are many interesting projects that have collected hard cap. May be successful after the release.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 05, 2018, 04:49:55 AM
I don't think it is a good time to invest in ICO. We need to wait for the adjustment of this market, at least until the previous false ICO disappears. Otherwise we can't stop the fraudster, we need to wait for the new ICO rules now.
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
October 05, 2018, 04:47:02 AM
Yes. Now is a good time to invest in good ICO  Wink
But you have to do your own research very carefully before you will decide to take part in any crowdsale ;>
There are some helpfull sites and tools - don't hesitate to use it!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
October 05, 2018, 04:39:28 AM
Don't invest on ICO today since you will just lose your money and blame their company that they are scam don't me and idi*t.

If you know what you're doing then stay away from investing on an ICO and just buy that altcoins that already on the market and will make you a lot of profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 04:35:03 AM
Despite the poor market conditions, new projects are still being created and bounty campaigns are underway, although not many succeed. But I am sure that the market will recover sooner or later and the situation will improve in all directions and investors will invest in projects.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
October 05, 2018, 04:21:36 AM
an investment in time this will could be dangerous when only selecting for any ICO without analysis. Trust me the scam is pretty much in the ICO in this time and if you want to produce in the ICO is not the most should be able to vote. much consideration as in the team and also a good concept to at least be able to generate investment in ICO.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
October 05, 2018, 03:44:44 AM
You can invest anytime in ICO, provided your sure of it, legit and in good condition, good timing also is the key, if the ico does not reach its soft cap or its target so is your money, you can invest as much as you are afford to lose, if you're not sure of your action better not to, wait and check first before going into investment.
Activity: 336
October 05, 2018, 03:37:04 AM
ICO is undergoing not the best of times. Many companies after the ICO delay the release of coins to the exchange, so that the price does not fall immediately after the exchange. I believe that this is correct, it is better to wait for a bullish trend.
Activity: 92
Merit: 3
October 05, 2018, 03:27:38 AM
now there are some ICO good bro. i see a lot of people in my company invest and and get money. but if you choose a wrong ICO maybe it's a scams
It is right that there are some good ICOs and you can get big money from its investment. I never take double risks in investment in ICOs. Cryptocurrency investment is risk itself and now if I invest my money in ICO, t will be another risk. Although it will be an authentic project but not guaranteed. Risk in risk is very dangerous for your secure future.
Activity: 364
October 05, 2018, 02:43:10 AM
Investment in ICO is still an investment channel that gives investors the opportunity to make a lot of money in a short time. But the current problem ICO market a lot of fraud. Therefore, researching and selecting ICOs is very important. Study and select potential ICOs for investment. At the same time, the competition of the projects are strong. This also means that new projects need some time to assert themselves. ICO is the best way for them. During that time, ICO investment will give investors a good chance.
Activity: 252
October 05, 2018, 02:35:44 AM
ICO today is the best way to invest,but it is necessary to seriously approach the choice of the company for investment, it will give a chance to make a profit in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 04, 2018, 03:39:10 PM
If you really had so many scams with your investment, and you don't know how to choose good campaign, you should to work with strongest and more stable crypto in market.
He should invest in the coins that been out for longer than 2 years because most coins after that is not worth knowing.
Pages:
Jump to: