Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in ICO this time, yes or no? - page 24. (Read 6134 times)

Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
September 22, 2018, 05:13:10 AM
There is really money when there is blood. That's how i look in every crashing situations where the market bleeds. It's the most preferred time to invest and pour in your money because the price of tokens are very low which means you can bagged your desired crypto at a very cheap price.
Yes you’re right. This is the perfect time and whenever the market is down that means that every token will be sold for a cheap price and when the price goes up you will make profit.

I haven’t invested in any ICO for this year, I have been trying to raise some money for something else, but I think I will look into this and see if there is any good ICO around so I can invest in it since the market is pretty much down and may rise at anytime.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
September 21, 2018, 09:29:42 AM
This is a very difficult question. On the one hand, this is a very interesting option for investment and one of the best options for developers to translate their dreams and bold ideas into life, to get investments. It's great when a useful project got support and benefited the community. But there are those who want to simply steal money from investors. I think that the future exists and will go on a rigorous selection-it will eventually come up with ways to respect the rule of law. While the market is full of offers, I now specialize in finding the best ico projects. My choice is my signature. Wink
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 08:13:06 AM
At This Time difficult situation for the ICO, and has an impact on the bounty so that many bounties do not pay. there are even managers embezzling funds for bounties. ICO dont really depend upon the time but they depend upon what are they developing behind it. The idea, the people behind it and how many people are supporting the project itself

The market now is bad, the managers also lose the trust of Hunter reward. Ico cannot be difficult to re-star. Hope the best to ico in the coming time.

If you don’t believe in ETH you should convert your investment to any other Altcoin like Liza or Ripple. I like Ripple the most because it is fast growing, authentic and reliable Altcoin for all. It is right that many ICOs have betrayed innocent investors and took their money. Why one would invest in such ambiguous coin, better to keep aside from these kinds of currencies and ICOs.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 06:39:16 AM
It is possible and necessary to invest in ICO, but be sure to carefully approach the project elections, studying the team, checking their authenticity and possessing reliable information.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 04:56:06 AM
      Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

In my own opinion, you should invest on ethereum rather than other altcoins because the market prices are currently decreasing, in order to earn more profit in the future.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 254
September 21, 2018, 04:31:58 AM
I don't invest in ICO for now becaus many ico scam and fail, it's better to wait for tokens listed in the exchange from successful ICO. Buying the token when the pirice cheaper than ICO price.
well, I don't blame you for sit, moreover it's very difficult to distinguish ICO from cam, or not. but, when you see an ICO that is successful in sales and markets, well we can only watch it. only people who understand the risks that dare to take investment risks. Well, I think, there are still many people who are investing now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
September 21, 2018, 01:42:06 AM
I don't invest in ICO for now becaus many ico scam and fail, it's better to wait for tokens listed in the exchange from successful ICO. Buying the token when the pirice cheaper than ICO price.
Activity: 560
September 21, 2018, 01:39:59 AM
If you want to buy some ico coins now make sure you will not afraid to loss your profit sometime you start to buy and trade. Because for me i only buy a ico token have a potential in the future because this time so much ico's being scam from now if they get a huge money from investors.
Activity: 14
September 21, 2018, 01:22:48 AM
ICOs are all the rage, even in 2018. They have the potential to raise millions of dollars in investment and returns, and, according to me, can be a great source of return if you play your cards correctly. Look for projects that solve some real problems and offer something beyond just the words about how cool their token will rise in the future.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 01:20:42 AM
that depends, if you still believe that ico will success so go for it.
but i think that difficult because market continue down, maybe we can hear a good news in nov or dec like last year.
Activity: 294
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 21, 2018, 01:01:38 AM
There is really money when there is blood. That's how i look in every crashing situations where the market bleeds. It's the most preferred time to invest and pour in your money because the price of tokens are very low which means you can bagged your desired crypto at a very cheap price.
Activity: 350
September 20, 2018, 11:41:51 PM
      Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

Currently there are many bad and good ICO projects. some still cheat the investors. So at any time, ICO projects are still active but now ICO projects are in trouble. The call has become unsuccessful as expected and its price will definitely fall on the floor. Now is not a good time to invest in ICO.

because there are one or two ico that deceives investors will result in other projects that are indeed qualified are affected by the bad news, I'm sure not all investments in ICO are bad decisions, and if you are in doubt, you can buy their coins when listed on the exchange crypto
Activity: 70
September 20, 2018, 10:43:29 PM
I think there should at the present time, the majority of the ICO project has a very low value, even a scam with the promises.
Although there are some really good projects (I don't show name of ICO) that you can invest a little to get rid of the decline of the market
Activity: 333
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
September 20, 2018, 01:59:47 PM
Dear friend, if you have enough knowledge about ico, then you can invest your money for good profits into good ico. If you have no proper knowledge then you should keep yourself away from ico..
Activity: 350
September 20, 2018, 01:00:16 PM
Investment in these crypto is worthy and ICO is now the best way to invest in this down market i personally like to invest in ICO and Adab ICO is the best because it is the first Islamic exchange so i want to use it for further transaction in the world and second the ranking of this ICO is also good in expert opinion so icobench is describing ICOs.
Activity: 198
September 20, 2018, 10:48:10 AM
Most of the ICOs of 2018 are almost 90% down from the ICO price.The ICO market now has literally died,May of them have either cancelled or postponed their ICOs.Some ICO who raised funds through ICO at ETH $480+ levels are afraid to list fearing crash of the coin pricing on listing.
I tried hard and failed to get allocation of any ICO that came few months back.I felt disappointed .But today the same token is being sold for less than the pre-sale price. Now I have stopped investing in any ICO , I would wait and watch for some time till everything settles down
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 10:32:18 AM
the difficulty of choosing a good ICO is very difficult now because many of them are only cheating investors and coupled with falling conditions, which make many ICOs even though they succeed and look real but are less successful when entering the market
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
September 20, 2018, 10:26:20 AM
Be careful when investing in ico. because now a lot of ico are doing fraud and of course this should be our concern not to be careless, the fact that currently ICO is partly a fraud,It's better to look for coins that are good and sure than ico which is not clear
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
September 20, 2018, 10:25:10 AM
Now the market is very unstable, we can fall down at any moment. If you want to invest in some kind of project, then wait for the project to be released on the exchange and there you can buy the project tokens much cheaper than the ICO.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
September 20, 2018, 10:18:24 AM

Market are still in bleeding situation and all crypto  coins are still in struggle and continue marks red flags,therefore in my own perception investing in ICO project  now are not so good therefore,its better to hold some of our crypto coins and analyzing the market situation  and wait the correct time that the market  would become progressive and back to its normal economic growth.
Pages:
Jump to: