Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Litecoin - page 18. (Read 2254 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 217
February 20, 2018, 12:49:27 AM
After i saw this pattern after crash if we can break $14k bitcoin price. Probably we will see bitcoin at new all time high which is above $20k and at that time litecoin will be worth more then $400 in my opinion. Lite coin is one of the strongest altcoin. I did invest some ammount for very long time. However dont go all in in one coin especially altcoin. Buy savedroid for devirsify your investment is good for hedging.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 04:06:30 AM
I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.

Yes, litecoin includes pretty good crypto and includes the top 5 cryptoes in the market cap. But in a matter of weeks there will be no significant increase, you should wait for him in the next few months.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 03:36:12 AM
I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.

Maybe I will do the same thing but for the moment the price is already making up, therefore it is better to wait until the price comes down first so that the results obtained are greater.
it's really better to wait than the rush even the result is not good, so if you want to invest should never be originally should be considered first and maturely
Activity: 210
February 17, 2018, 12:59:42 AM
If you have already invested in litecoin a few months ago it seemed like the moment the results obtained are already big. Maybe for the future litecoin will be getting great results, so it can start investing now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 12:55:45 AM

If anyone invests in Litecoin at the beginning of February 2018 will undoubtedly earn a significant profit because Litecoin has increased over 30% in just two days, from $ 160 to a peak of $ 235, and is expected to rise in the next three months. So invest in Litecoin and hold at least 6 months to make a huge profit.

I'm joining the wave, I hope LTC will continue to rise this year and end 2018 around $800-1000.. I think is is very possible for wave to reach that price ~

Funny that only 3 days ago in this thread people said its bad idea to invest in LTC Cheesy

Tbh, marketprice is a bit wavy for now, green turns to red so fast, so I think it is not easy for anyone to predict which investment is good. But I believe even if LTC price going up and down recently, LTC is a good investment for a long term ~
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 12:20:02 AM

If anyone invests in Litecoin at the beginning of February 2018 will undoubtedly earn a significant profit because Litecoin has increased over 30% in just two days, from $ 160 to a peak of $ 235, and is expected to rise in the next three months. So invest in Litecoin and hold at least 6 months to make a huge profit.
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 11:13:18 PM

Maybe I will do the same thing but for the moment the price is already making up, therefore it is better to wait until the price comes down first so that the results obtained are greater.
Activity: 90
February 16, 2018, 11:05:32 PM
Litecoin is one of the top five cryptocurrencies currently.Litecoin currently has a market capitalization of $12 billion and is trading at around the $230 mark.Litcoin will reach $500 of this year . 2018 litcoin company will release new technology and applications..
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
February 16, 2018, 08:52:06 PM
This elite cryptocurrency is in my prospect list because i have heard and read articles about this cryptocurrency already before i got here. The only thing that it remained in my prospect list is that it's market price is quite high already.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
February 16, 2018, 08:40:23 PM

The promised pump did come, so congrats to anyone that have bought when OP's post came out.

Obviously these investments have risks and it's no good saying that this was a guaranteed profit or anything. It could have been the opposite way around, and you could have taken a loss if you didn't handle it right.

I've seen a lot of people panic sell their LTC at below $150, which I think is pretty dumb since it was going downhill fast and it was evident that it wouldn't be sustained over a long period of time. A recovery like this one would have came sooner or later.
Activity: 504
February 16, 2018, 04:51:42 PM
It is good to invest your money into litecoin. It will have a great future and it will grow up with Ethereum and Bitcoin in the long term. So hold your litecoins if you already bought them!  Wink
Activity: 208
February 16, 2018, 04:48:25 PM
Litecoin has always endeavored to be a currency used for facilitating peer-to-peer transactions. As a result, it is similar in some respects to market leader Bitcoin. If you don't have the fiat for bitcoin and ethereum, go for litecoin because it's future is bright and shows a lot of promises for a long term investment.
Activity: 882
February 16, 2018, 12:43:46 AM

I removed Litecoin from my investment portfolio because I do not think it will grow well. Although now the market has not yet stabilized, but many coins have a better prospect.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 11:01:38 PM
Invest in litecoin! I think legitimate just want to invest in any coin, it depends on you personally, provided it is profitable. Investing in litecoin I think is pretty good because the price is quite satisfactory in the market, litecoin is also the younger brother of bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 714
February 15, 2018, 07:08:07 PM
We should have been able to sense that there could be a big drop when Litecoin's founder had sold a lot of LTCs. Anyway, it was alive. Now we need to look ahead. I think LTC will be back at higher prices.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
February 15, 2018, 06:29:24 PM
Investing in litecoin is a good IDEA because for sure this coin will increase more the price after few months and possible the price become $1000 this year 2018. Better to buy more litecoin because bitcoin increasing again and if that happen litecoin will increase also because they are base on bitcoin.  To those people who have litecoin in their wallet better if you hold your litecoin to make more profit. Don't mis this opportunity just buy litecoin now and you will be happy to the result.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 06:17:57 PM
now at this time litecoin is All time high .
should have invested in that severe dip .
now even ltc price in compare to btc also increased .
Litecoin has grown tremendously in recent days due to great interest from the community. LTC is an altcoin that I highly appreciate with its professional leadership team. LTC plans and future directions will help it grow stronger. I believe that Charlie Lee will help LTC achieve much success in 2018.
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
February 15, 2018, 06:09:56 PM
I think that the growth of the LTC is due to the fact that the fork will soon occur. All holders of this coin will receive a free coin Litecoin Сash. But I'm not interested. It seems to me that this coin will soon cease to grow rapidly.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
February 15, 2018, 04:57:59 PM
yes everything is good to buy now that the price is low, personally i would not go for LTC it is too expansive, i would better buy NEO

As the price is low, all coins are attractive to buy. For me, the NEO has a good future ahead. LTC is too expensive? Everything costs as much as someone is willing to pay.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
February 15, 2018, 04:31:03 PM
Funny that only 3 days ago in this thread people said its bad idea to invest in LTC Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: