Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Litecoin - page 20. (Read 2254 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3
February 13, 2018, 11:41:01 PM
I have heard about litecoin, it is one if the promising coin in crypto market. Even my self also planning to keep in my portfolio.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 11:31:58 PM
many predictions suggest that litecoone price prospects will rise sharply in February and March
At the end of 2017, LTC also experienced a decline in prices which also followed a decline in most of crypto and Bitcoin -20 percent. Litecoin has been considered a silver coin, while Bitcoin is considered a gold coin. According to some analyzes, the price of Litecoin throughout 2018 will continue to increase, although Bitcoin will repeatedly decline.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 11:15:41 PM
I would suggest to everyone buy more and more Litecoin. You can see it is the best one in the market right now and will be in future.
Activity: 266
February 13, 2018, 10:29:45 PM
I have also read  a review about litecoin and the author said litecoin will be one of the most promising cryptos in this year. I'm also planning to invest in litecoin. I'm just waiting for my capital.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 10:28:47 PM
Now market is down.now you buy any coin it's gives  you good profit.
February 13, 2018, 10:27:17 PM
 Litecoin is gonna go way up since now we are able to buy it without buying bitcoin first.
Activity: 66
February 12, 2018, 02:13:50 PM
Since Litecoin is 4x faster than Bitcoin and the blocks are 4x shorter, isn't the price cap 1/4 of whatever bitcoin is? ;-P Wink
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 01:35:37 PM
I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.

Overall Litecoin is good criptocurrency. So I also hold a part of my portfolio in Litecoin. So I wait for further LTC growth Smiley
Activity: 224
February 12, 2018, 12:58:07 PM
Buy LTC is a good solution. The coin is good and given its technology of translation, it should grow in value. But now the market is in a downward trend. As soon as the trend changes - we will see growth and LTC price will pleasantly surprise us.
Activity: 182
February 12, 2018, 12:56:20 PM
I think it's a good idea to invest in Litecoin. Litecoin has been around for a long time. It’s one of the first Altcoins in existence. Litecoin has the second most secure blockchain, next to Bitcoin. It’s almost identical to Bitcoin. So any trust and adoption rate of Bitcoin should bleed over to Litecoin.
Litecoin transactions are much faster than Bitcoin, right from its inception. Many new improvements are made to Litecoin. Recently Segwit was activated, which makes transactions even faster. Lightning network is going to be implemented. It seems Litecoin plays a nice guinea pig to improvements about to be made to Bitcoin.
February 12, 2018, 12:53:14 PM
Litecoin will go up because Litepay is coming this week. Litecoin is a rocket in terms of transaction, no need to wait for hours to see if your litecoin went through to another exchange or for any transaction in terms of buying or sending to someone. Also the fees for litecoin is the lowest.
Activity: 280
February 12, 2018, 12:05:07 PM
I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.

I think the black market is the reason why it is going to rise, I read some article and people on the dark web are going to make the LTC become the new king of crypto it was said that LTC was the darkhorse for this year, I hope it will not going to happen because I invest too much in bitcoin. They also said that bitcoin is done and LTC will going to replace it, but I don't want to believe on this bitcoin will live all hail BTC!
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 12, 2018, 10:12:08 AM
i agree with you to invest in litecoin, it is one of my best coins to invest. i believe it will go up and up and we can make profit by holding litecoin
Activity: 390
February 12, 2018, 08:08:36 AM

I think litecoin is not a bad choice, in my opinion it is a good and reliable coin.

But, also I think, ethereum might be a better choice, according to its popularity and potential.

Based on the Litecoin Chart, I would have to agree that there is a great possibility that it may rise in the following weeks as this had a rising market trend.
It could be considered as a promising with good potential for investment that could possibly reward great profit in the coming weeks to come. Currently it has a price value of $159.23 USD as of this writing.

Activity: 126
February 12, 2018, 07:18:07 AM

I think litecoin is not a bad choice, in my opinion it is a good and reliable coin.

But, also I think, ethereum might be a better choice, according to its popularity and potential.
Activity: 392
February 12, 2018, 03:53:49 AM
It seems to me that Litecoin strongly correlates with the price of BItcoin. But the future at the bottom is the same - they will be replaced by other crypto-currencies
Activity: 182
February 11, 2018, 07:21:18 PM
a good choice you choose litecoin to invest. with a low current purchase price then the risk is very small and you will not lose your money. Keep holding it until the market price goes up then you will profit big with litecoin do not sell it with Losses.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 11, 2018, 05:35:44 PM
I think your prediction will be very effective.Lite Coin price now more stable I think this is the best time to invest with LTC because price will be rapidly increased after February I hope.I have 28 LTC for long holding most probably in this year it will be touched 500$+
Activity: 273
February 11, 2018, 05:21:46 PM
yes everything is good to buy now that the price is low, personally i would not go for LTC it is too expansive, i would better buy NEO
it would not hurt you to have some LTC because LTC Still in top 10 altcoin so investment in LTC may be profitable. although growth is very slow.
LTC basically follows BTC imo, and if you think it will be a good year for BTC, it will be very profitable to invest in LTC.
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
February 11, 2018, 05:13:56 PM
you can make a benefit of course. there is only one way. wait for your target to sell. please do not sell before your target.
Pages:
Jump to: