Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Litecoin - page 23. (Read 2254 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 02:10:08 AM
Also bought some LTC at the dip. Litepay seems very promising.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 11, 2018, 01:37:52 AM
Just wait until cryptocurrencies return from its downtreand.
Litecoin has a future as, First, Litecoin has a lifetime cap of 84 million coins, which is four times higher than the total number of Bitcoins that can be mined.
This means that as demand increases, there will be a larger supply of Litecoins to meet it, at least initially.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
February 11, 2018, 01:36:22 AM
Yes, Litecoin is a good coin, but why you say that prices will increase within a week!! What new good news do you have regarding Litecoin? But yes, I think Litecoin might increase in value in the coming months itself, if Litepay (allows you to pay with Litecoin in normal stores also) becomes popular.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 01:25:04 AM
The entire cryptocurrency market is in a downward trend.
I will not invest in litecoin. It's not a good choice. Unless you know the inside information that there will be  a big lift next week. Otherwise, I don't think I will invest in litecoin.

Perhaps you do not know, but the LTC from the release of Litepay. This is a payment service that will allow companies and businesses to accept LTC for payment. British customers will be able to pay for products and services in dollars, without paying commissions for transactions.I think this is a good time to buy LTC
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 11, 2018, 01:22:08 AM
I will not invest in litecoin. It's not a good choice. Unless you know the inside information that there will be  a big lift next week. Otherwise, I don't think I will invest in litecoin.

IMO, if it is the whole market moving down together, I would actually invest LTC (+ a couple of other promising altcoins too).

Altcoins tends to dip a lot more severely vs BTC, and once they rebound, they would give a much greater %gain too.
But it is risky, and you need to do your own research as to which altcoins are solid-projects that actually has a future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 11, 2018, 12:57:18 AM
I will not invest in litecoin. It's not a good choice. Unless you know the inside information that there will be  a big lift next week. Otherwise, I don't think I will invest in litecoin.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
February 10, 2018, 11:42:49 PM
I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.

Theoretically the price of litecoins is declining from a few weeks ago. market conditions are not supporting litecoin price movements, but the volume of litecoin transactions can be said to be quite small compared to other popular altcoins like Etherum. Must have enough courage and also be ready to take risks if you decide to invest in litecoin, if all goes well then you will benefit, but if not then you will incur losses. All the results you get in accordance with what you do.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 11:35:44 PM
I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: