Pages:
Author

Topic: invest on altcoin - page 29. (Read 3961 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 15
June 09, 2018, 02:22:36 AM
EOS and IOTA are two great choices to invest and look forward to as an altcoin aside from Ethereum. They are promising indeed but they are also depending on the market situation of bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 12:50:02 AM
Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?

In my mind, My choice for Altcoins is Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, and Neo. Currently, all these coins are rated low, then a good time to invest and a good chance to stand next to world leaders from the cryptocurrency market but if you want to participate in my suggestions do research first so that you have the knowledge or understand about coins, the coin.

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 09, 2018, 12:33:48 AM
lots of altcoin out there but I only plan to invest in some altcoins alone with high trust and high trading volume to minimize future losses because I plan to make long-term investments. it seems that I will be interested in ranking the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap...
Better deal mate,top 10 alts while on a dip will give us chances to earn both short and long term while risking with ico's will bring high risk to our investment, if you do love playing with the market and you have time to investigate and learn the pattern then you will be able get more ideas where to place your investment and have a great timing to start with.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 09, 2018, 12:29:54 AM
Of course. Altcoins can make you fabulously rich. It would be foolish to miss such an opportunity to get rich, but without any taxes, the states'
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 12:26:27 AM
So many altcoins you can invest right now. but among the many altcoins I focus more on investing is ethereum because ethereum has better progress than other altcoins and is more stable.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 06:19:11 PM
lots of altcoin out there but I only plan to invest in some altcoins alone with high trust and high trading volume to minimize future losses because I plan to make long-term investments. it seems that I will be interested in ranking the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap...
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 05:55:30 PM
I hope to be invested in all altcoin that is in a top ten position in coinmarketcap.com. indeed almost fulfilled all and lived a few who haven't I invested. still analyzing whether it is indeed suitable for investment and constrained capital problems, too.
Activity: 88
June 08, 2018, 05:48:59 PM
Organicoo, first before I invest in any coin, I read the White paper and to know what its about and which problem it is proffering solution to and it has to be realistic. You can check it out.
https://organicco.uk
WHITE PAPER: https://organicco.uk/content/site/Organicco_whitepaper_R8sm.pdf
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
June 08, 2018, 05:29:14 PM
As always I was saying Ethereum is best for investing. Include some NEO, EOS, IOST, QTUM, IHT, NEM, and XMR into your portfolio. After a few weeks, your portfolio should look great with all green signals.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
June 08, 2018, 05:24:13 PM
it is always for me to invest in ETH or BTC because both coins have become world coins in the crypto world. Without any hesitation to invest because it will gain profit at a high price
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
June 08, 2018, 08:32:17 AM
Well actually there are a lot of altcoins available now in the market. But we investors must be careful because alot of this altcoins are either scam or tricks to get our money. One of the best alcoin that i could recommend is Ethereum it is proven and tested and so far in ranking it place second or third in the market when it comes to popularity and widely use.
investment in Altcoin is very capable of improving the development and price of the Altcoin. because for this investment is tantamount to supporting Altcoin to advance and able to become a reliable coin that is able to continue to compete with Bitcoin is so strong and expensive.
There are altcoin that are capable to grow in the market and becoming expensive though bitcoin is much expensive on it and cannot beat by any. Altcoin are also good for the investment because, as you analyzed the market, you can see its potential to give profit. Ethereum gives good profit and I can say that it is one of the promising altcoin that is worth of holding. I used to invest on it and earn profit for the short time.
Activity: 238
June 08, 2018, 08:24:41 AM
Every coin is different for me. I sell every coin at different times.
I'm investigating thoroughly before I get the coin. I'm reviewing your graphics. I sell it after that.
In the crypto world you need to make the right moves at the right time.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
June 08, 2018, 07:51:18 AM
In crypto market ther is lots of coins are available but you have to choose the best one based on in market some of altcoins are eth, eth classic , NEM , Monero etc are available and they are the good crypto currency for invest based on this eth has the good market value among them.
Ethereum is considered the best option for investment for a long time. Its price is steadily rising and it always keeps the bar from falling too much.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
June 08, 2018, 07:05:01 AM
When choosing altcoins for which I would like to invest, I always choose those projects that will make our lives better, easier and make complex things obvious. If everyone will think only about profit, it will lead to nothing. Therefore, I advise you to think about it and invest in those altcoins that bring us closer to a new happy future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 06:42:40 AM
Well actually there are a lot of altcoins available now in the market. But we investors must be careful because alot of this altcoins are either scam or tricks to get our money. One of the best alcoin that i could recommend is Ethereum it is proven and tested and so far in ranking it place second or third in the market when it comes to popularity and widely use.
investment in Altcoin is very capable of improving the development and price of the Altcoin. because for this investment is tantamount to supporting Altcoin to advance and able to become a reliable coin that is able to continue to compete with Bitcoin is so strong and expensive.

Also , investing in altcoin will make a huge difference in the development of a certain project that can contribute or be a big part of the community, and economic growth of a country.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
June 08, 2018, 06:15:12 AM
Altcoin is best profitable investment but it depends on future growth. So Ethereum is the good for long term investment and Cheap altcoins are good for short term investment. But current situation I am not invest in any altcoins know I hold for my Bitcoin and some altcoin. This year major altcoins are continuously fluctuating so better invest on Bitcoin is the good for our future.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 05:54:02 AM
Almost all my money is between bitcoin and ethereum at the moment, and i am not looking forward to keep re-distributing my budget because it is useless to have it on other altcoins
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
June 08, 2018, 05:38:06 AM

In a situation where the price of major coins is falling, it also falls on altcoins. I prefer to wait until the ETH starts to grow confidently.
Activity: 138
June 08, 2018, 05:36:28 AM
There are a lot of projects in where i am investing at the moment, as an example, i am putting a lot of money on Dragonchain and Flixxo, they both are great coins with a great future ahead
Activity: 392
June 08, 2018, 05:33:05 AM
I think that if you choose to invest in BTC when the market is down, ETH can reduce losses!
Altcoin, which invests less than one dollar when the market is booming, can earn high profits because many people only like to invest in very low cryptocurrencies!
Pages:
Jump to: