Pages:
Author

Topic: invest on altcoin - page 26. (Read 3961 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 10:30:02 PM
Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?

I want to say if investing in Altcoin will be very profitable but do not just choose Altcoin because not all altcoin can be useful. Read in advance project, choose the best and invest in altcoin. Believe in yourself, do not believe the bad news is circulating. Hopefully, his luck comes to you.

Activity: 224
June 10, 2018, 10:24:11 PM
i am looking to invest in differents altcoins for the future
Activity: 469
Merit: 16
June 10, 2018, 10:20:44 PM
Coins that I think are good are Tron coins (TRX) and Doge, in addition to the price is still cheap and see from the market quite good, buy for today because all the coins are decreasing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
June 10, 2018, 10:11:53 PM
I am looking forward to invest in ethereum to earn a lot of profit because I see a big potential in this altcoin. I believe in this coin and hold it until I gain a lot of profit.
Now time has changed, we can see the investment in lot of altcoins happening. Everyone cannot invest in bitcoin because of it's high price, so people are turning towards altcoins and altcoins have great potential also that could be the one of the reason for investing on altcoins.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
June 10, 2018, 09:59:52 PM
The market is so bad that I don't plan to invest . I will wait for the market to improve
in a red market situation, the right step is to buy altcoin that has good value and values. and suitable to start investing because you can get cheaply, my advice you should be careful in choosing a place for investment. choose altcoin that is popular and widely used.
Activity: 126
June 10, 2018, 09:57:41 PM
I believe that now little promising altcoins for investment the best investment now will be eth
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 09:45:32 PM
I am looking forward to invest in ethereum to earn a lot of profit because I see a big potential in this altcoin. I believe in this coin and hold it until I gain a lot of profit.
yes, Ethereum is a potential coin in the future I also choose Ethereum for investment,
 Ethereum I think the price is stable so very suitable for investment.
Activity: 63
June 10, 2018, 09:36:07 PM
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
June 10, 2018, 09:34:31 PM

I think I will go with the REMME. I am very much profound about this project as it is taking great hikes these days. They are aiming to reach the ICO prices and thus its my point of view that REMME will be good investment. Not just because of their investment towards ICO prices, but also into the core of its development. Today they are being used by top most entities and thus getting more and more delicacies these days. If this continues then I am sure they will hike in all better ways. So better to get into it now.
now the decline is happening. it would be nice to invest now and restore the development of Altcoin in the future. by investing can increase very quickly for the development of the coin itself. therefore I chose to invest to improve its development and make it rise again.
Activity: 140
June 10, 2018, 09:28:50 PM

personally I think, I personally prefer coins that have their own blockchain, especially crypto intelligent contracts like ETH, NEO and WAVES. My reason is simple because they have a product that is often used by other developers and the coins are very popular among investors and the growth is also very rapid.

Activity: 112
June 10, 2018, 09:00:49 PM
Now I am investing heavily in EOS. I really think it is a very potential coin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
June 10, 2018, 08:10:41 PM
Invest in Organicco ICO today. It is a project very worthy of investment. The project has a direct application in helping to curb the climate change challenges.
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 08:04:09 PM
Go look for the top altcoins right now since it has more stable price compared to other new coins, remember though altcoins is more risky than bitcoins so its better to invest on best altcoins like ETH, Neo, Xem, ripple this coin is not that booming right now but it does have more consistent profit
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 07:48:02 PM
I chose altcoins, which in my opinion are quite reliable and very promising. I advise you to invest in EOS, Ethereum, ADA, OMG and Ripple.
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 08:31:41 AM

Well for me, there's only one altcoin that I will invest on, and that's Ethereum. Why? Simple because many ICO projects are using it, and in an investment, I think Ethereum is the most profitable crypto. Buy Ethereum now while the price is still affordable then hold it until the end of this year 2018, and I'm really sure that you'll get good profits from it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 07:46:36 AM
first coin that started to move upward always was Ripple, I am following Ripple last days when I see first signs of bullish I'll invest to Ripple firstly.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
June 10, 2018, 07:42:23 AM
As of now, there are so many altcoins that have the potentials but I prefer to invest on altcoins that have their own Blockchain. Simply because many new ICO projects always rely and depend on this kind of altcoins like ETH. Every year surely this altcoins with own Blockchain would never have the lost and will be get high up faster. Just be patient for waiting and be wise for choosing.
Activity: 132
June 10, 2018, 07:36:45 AM
Now Litecoin is actively developing so I think to invest in It in the near future, now the bulk of the savings in Ethereum
Activity: 210
June 10, 2018, 07:31:54 AM

in my mind, today many of the best Altcoin currencies and investments are EOS because of the high popularity, in the world of the most promising encrypted currency in the future to win the ETH. Its value is low, so you can consider starting to buy your coins you invest in it.

June 10, 2018, 06:44:46 AM
Investing in Altcoint I think for now is the most promising in Ethereum, this coint has a high selling price under bitcoint, but for other types of altcoint also no less good, want an investment which all depends on yourself
Pages:
Jump to: