Pages:
Author

Topic: invest on altcoin - page 30. (Read 3961 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 05:28:54 AM
Investing on altcoins, i prefer to select those altcoins that already proves themselves that they ranks higher as one of the best cryptocoins in the market. Despite of high competition at the market they still gaining and rising. Top altcoins like ethereum, neo, dash and monero for me they are the best and the most dependable altcoins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 08, 2018, 04:57:08 AM
Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?

I prefer investing in one coins is not a good idea, but if you have limited resources to invest with go on. But if you have a decent amount of capital to invest with you can invest in different coins. This is to avoid huge lost in the future, In my experience Bitcoin is not only my asset but of course I have invested also in Etherium and other altcoins out there. If you Bitcoin did not go well in the market, I still have other potential coin that will give me a profit in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 07, 2018, 04:02:33 AM
Well actually there are a lot of altcoins available now in the market. But we investors must be careful because alot of this altcoins are either scam or tricks to get our money. One of the best alcoin that i could recommend is Ethereum it is proven and tested and so far in ranking it place second or third in the market when it comes to popularity and widely use.
investment in Altcoin is indeed capable of generating far greater profits in the future. indeed to invest can increase further coins to become more expensive and more profitable for the future. so will be greatly helped by investing in Altcoin which continues to experience rapid growth.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
June 07, 2018, 03:57:41 AM
Recently I invested in Ambit mining ICO and now I think it was very good choice, so take a look, the project will be live for the next 3 days.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 03:48:19 AM
not expected again. However, there have been many altcoins that I am holding to my investing. many of them have ranked high among the many altcoins. I am sure with altcoin which I invested and of course in some time in the future this will could be great.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 07, 2018, 03:25:21 AM
ETH as a normal coin that I would love to add more investment on it.

SubCoin investors will soon be doing profitable business.
I haven't heard about this coin yet and what profitable business are they going to do soon?
Activity: 434
June 07, 2018, 03:20:19 AM
My recent investment in altcoin made me a bit disappointed. I recently purchased two cryptocurrencies! OKB and NAS, OKB I watched for a long time, but now both cryptocurrencies are losing money, which makes me very confused!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 07, 2018, 03:16:36 AM
You need to do a lot of research before deciding which coin or token to invest into since this is your hard earned money which you need to risk losing due to the extreme volatility of this cryptocurrency market. There are so many factors which you need to analyze thoroughly like the whitepaper, social media interactions by the development team, development team etc in this aspect. I would thoroughly recommend Ethereum as the best altcoin to invest into at the moment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 03:09:41 AM
For me i invest on altcoins that are stable, just like BOUTS and SAT try to find them in Yobit exchanges, surely you able to get more profit Smiley
Activity: 714
June 07, 2018, 03:04:30 AM
Well actually there are a lot of altcoins available now in the market. But we investors must be careful because alot of this altcoins are either scam or tricks to get our money. One of the best alcoin that i could recommend is Ethereum it is proven and tested and so far in ranking it place second or third in the market when it comes to popularity and widely use.
investment in Altcoin is very capable of improving the development and price of the Altcoin. because for this investment is tantamount to supporting Altcoin to advance and able to become a reliable coin that is able to continue to compete with Bitcoin is so strong and expensive.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
June 07, 2018, 02:59:41 AM
I am hoping to invest in graftcoin, iost, tron and to increase my holding on ethereum, lisk, stratis, ripple and litecoin.  I have seeing great potential on the foregoing coins and I expect them to give me good return in some years to come.  I will always advice people to have long term view on the cryptocurrencies investments as we would enjoy in future.
Activity: 266
June 07, 2018, 02:56:00 AM
Now crypto market going redline but this situation many altcoins best to invest.Ethereum is very best coin to invest ethereum great potential coin ethereum dapps ecosystem technology going to next level. neo and litecoin is second options.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
June 07, 2018, 02:53:06 AM

I already have ethereum and waves and I'm looking forward to add more because this is the two coins that I think will explode in the future, I'm also investing my funds to Credits, they are so serious on their project and like ethereum they will soon be in their league it's just a matter of time for these three coins that I want to invest more.
Activity: 600
June 07, 2018, 02:46:19 AM
I think it seems that the development of blockchain technology every day is getting better and better for us to trust bitcoin and enthereum. , because we believe that their future is also very bright. and we will hold both coins in the future by waiting for higher prices.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
June 07, 2018, 02:41:21 AM
Instead of altcoin why not try to invest in tokens

Check this two tokens that might get your interest

Trade.io token
Policypal token

This is two of the best token that im looking forward and i have invested just wanna share to you if looking for something can generate profits
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
June 07, 2018, 01:49:01 AM
I'm betting on ETH all the time. I have a few altcoins that were supposed to be a revocation like EOS or nCash. It's not crazy now and I'm losing. Maybe there will be a reflection. Altocins have always been and will be risky ...
Activity: 784
June 07, 2018, 01:38:09 AM
will many who recommends ethereum and it's also a nice altcoin for investment. altcoin like the ethereum has a great future. by having a large platform and a high interest in this certainly makes the ethereum more expensive and will be good for investments in the long term.
Activity: 266
June 07, 2018, 01:29:03 AM
cryptographic currencies in the market are red in color and prices are very low. investors need to evaluate low prices. SubCoin investors will soon be doing profitable business.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
June 07, 2018, 01:25:05 AM
Well there are lots of altcoins in the market. But after seeing the coinmarket I think it would be profitable to invest on Ripple. It is doing well continuously. Moreover, the market price is high and the market is also stable.
the only alternative coin that I've watched for a long months since this years begin is the ethereum. because the investor are good. the performance and reliability in the market are also good. so I suggest to you to invest in the ethereum. it is next to the bitcoin so that it eady to trust. also the price is stable
Activity: 280
June 07, 2018, 01:22:49 AM
In cryptocurrency market Bitcoin is the first coin that ever created. But nowadays there are a lot of Altcoins available in the market.We all investors sometimes must be careful because a lot of Altcoins are scam. One of the best Altcoins I have ever seen is Ethereum.Having proper knowledge we all can invest on Altcoins and can earn good amount of money .
Pages:
Jump to: