Pages:
Author

Topic: invest on altcoin - page 27. (Read 3961 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 06:34:59 AM
I have been observing NEO, ADA, EOS, XVG recently! The one I am most looking forward to is EOS, but recently it has a lot of loopholes. I am still in a wait-and-see mode. If it can solve these problems, I think I will buy some!
Activity: 114
June 09, 2018, 06:23:01 PM
I plan to invest in the long term in Ethereum. because it will increase in price.
Activity: 182
June 09, 2018, 06:21:22 PM
There are so many alt coins in market which are really good for investing ruight now. Among all of them, I think ETH EOS or Ripple would be the best choice to invest in alt coins.

if you look at the current market conditions are a lot of good altcoin to invest and while the price is still low but choose that has good potential for the future. I prefer to ETH because the future is not in doubt with the project that developed it will be very important for the user
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 06:12:43 PM
to begin with, decide on the choice of a coin. Your choice should be at everyone on hearing (for example, EOS, Ethereum, Ripple, Monero) and to be perspective, and a product - useful. Further, if you have decided on a strategy, for example, buy-hold, then you will have to stock up with incredible patience and not pay attention to the possible fall of your coin.
Activity: 238
June 09, 2018, 05:56:53 PM
There are so many alt coins in market which are really good for investing ruight now. Among all of them, I think ETH EOS or Ripple would be the best choice to invest in alt coins.
Activity: 252
June 09, 2018, 05:39:59 PM
From my perception all the bitcoin has no single authority. I assume there are some group of people who develop and improve bitcoin Protocol.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 08:58:04 AM
Just read about Ardor, it really has the dream team devs on offers much more functions on the first scalable blockchain platform.
Activity: 210
June 09, 2018, 08:13:05 AM
In this case, the advisers should not be listened, but you can pay attention to my ico in the signature, I still consider good coins such as limpo and peccullium, the choice is yours!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
June 09, 2018, 08:02:30 AM
Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?
too much altcoin and a lot of good investment, for example ripple. I think the ripple will peak at the end of the year, and it's promised by the development ripple. because Japanese banks will adopt the blockchain ripple techbology as its service. so it will make the ripple price go up high
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
June 09, 2018, 07:59:11 AM
EOS and IOTA are two great choices to invest and look forward to as an altcoin aside from Ethereum. They are promising indeed but they are also depending on the market situation of bitcoin.
Exactly, bitcoin is the king of crypto and if it's down the altcoin market will also be affected.
I hope we will see the end of this bearish trend and new money will come in, it's been awhile, we should already get the reward for holding.

It’s not the case always. Many times altcoins do break the bearish trend despite of bitcoin trends. There are many examples of that and in the current market situation also I can see more than ten to fifteen coins following such kind of trend. Also we already broken the bearish trend when we crossed the 7,500 line for bitcoin. So it wouldn’t be problem for the altcoins you are talking about for getting Spikes.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
June 09, 2018, 07:41:06 AM

Now I would invest in CyberMies.
This project is stil undervalued and can grow twice for sure.
Activity: 154
June 09, 2018, 04:57:40 AM
The hottest items, waiting for them to drop and buy them, will save time and effort in choosing projects. This is called the yellow tit in the post. Especially when the market price continues to fall, it must be conservative.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 04:55:10 AM

there are many options, especially on altcoin. so this is where you should be more willing to spend time and study it as research and analysis materials. Remember, there are many risks that you can face at any time if you take the wrong steps in speculation.
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
June 09, 2018, 04:54:49 AM
for myself I invest in Ripple and Neo because it is pretty good if for a long period of time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 04:47:41 AM
If I had any free funds, I would invest in NAS, NANO and OCN. These 3 altcoins look most promising for the long term.
Activity: 168
June 09, 2018, 04:41:17 AM

I hope with bitcoin and Ethereum for me invest now because I know currently Bitcoin and Ethereum prices have decreased and with this decrease, I invest in it with short-term to get good profit because both coins are very good and can survive in time I, therefore, invest in this coin and hope to make a profit

The market of crypto currency is not limited to one bitcoin and boasts a number of promising analogues that require separate consideration.
Activity: 280
June 09, 2018, 04:32:28 AM
On altcoins you can earn the most money. And you can lose everything. Everyone chooses himself. Advice: do not put all the money in one altcoin, better buy a few different.
Activity: 154
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 09, 2018, 04:27:05 AM
Hi
the most exploitative currency now - bcn. at the time of writing of this post the price 72. I see its good price around 120 - 150, count profit) plus to everything since a coin cheap and the auction goes for each unit is excellent chance to potorgovat for each % and each position, having not bad dispersed the deposit
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 04:25:35 AM
Good also if you want to invest in altcoin, but do not be careless because not all altcoin can be profitable for you. Read the project first and then invest and you will benefit. My advice if you want to invest in altcoin, choose ethereum because I think this project is good.
Activity: 648
June 09, 2018, 04:18:56 AM
I am looking for invest on new altcoin or excatly I would like to invest on ico coin, more higher profit could I take by invest on ico token. From first time I buy will get more offer and we can take bonus more than 50% and price is lower when ico token listed on market make price will be highest. But some time we can loss money by invest on ico.
Pages:
Jump to: