Pages:
Author

Topic: invest on altcoin - page 31. (Read 3961 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production
June 07, 2018, 12:59:18 AM
I am considering to put some money into pundix, they seems like a great project and the fact that they already send their first batch of the xpos devices really make their potential huge, they are also a new project about 5 months old and they already far ahead of other competitor.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 12:56:10 AM
Today the price of a coin varies at the level of $ 12 with a capitalization of 10 734 829 414 dollars. The Crypto currency shows positive dynamics for all cases of existence. Recently, there has been an increased interest in foreign exchanges. Demand further pushes the value of the token up, so in the long run it has good chances to stand next to the world leaders of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
June 06, 2018, 01:03:30 PM
There is a lot of opportunities in the market at the moment as most of the fundamentally strong coins are at a very low price. But as you asked for a specific coin then i tell you i am looking into VEN(vechain) its a strong coin and has a great catalyst this month in the form of the mainnet launch happening this month. So expect a decent gain on this one.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
June 06, 2018, 08:49:05 AM
If possible and have large capital would certainly want to invest to all altcoin who are in the highest high in coinmarketcap.com. However, capital one I have is not great so just invest in some course which I think is the most feasible and most have the potential to be successful.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
June 06, 2018, 08:18:51 AM
Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?
actually talking about ALTCOIN  or if you're planning to invest on it as well , i prefer to invest such bouts pro,  jibrel token or EOS,  which is I'm satisfied on it because of its performance after the market collapsed, that's why I'm still believing that soon the progress of that 3 alt coin wil continue to climb along with bitcoin, and perhaps on this month of June it will stabilize again.
Activity: 64
June 06, 2018, 08:03:41 AM
Well , right now there are many going on . But I'm  quiet busy from past few weeks . I was thinking about ethereum and NEO , to invest in them . probably I'm gonna invest in them in future .
Activity: 297
June 06, 2018, 07:57:36 AM
I cannot be 100% sure of such investments. I think that you need to be too well versed in the market to make a major investment in altcoin
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
June 06, 2018, 07:55:46 AM
I'm looking forward to ethereum and ripple. Currently, these two coins are bringing drastic change to the crypto currency world and huge amount of profits are made by the investors.
Ripple is not a good investment in my opinion because it is a centralized coin so we can;t expect it to work independent but you can still make profits on ripple on short term but holding them in long term will be a bad idea and may people were lost on Ripple after some hype created at the beginning of this year.Ethereum is one of the premium coin so you can invest on it in long term and the risk is less but the profits also might be less.You can choose other top ranked altcoin like EOS,NEO and NEM maybe those price will go to moon in the upcoming years.
Activity: 336
June 06, 2018, 07:48:00 AM
Well there are lots of altcoins in the market. But after seeing the coinmarket I think it would be profitable to invest on Ripple. It is doing well continuously. Moreover, the market price is high and the market is also stable.
Activity: 294
June 05, 2018, 03:24:35 PM
In crypto market ther is lots of coins are available but you have to choose the best one based on in market some of altcoins are eth, eth classic , NEM , Monero etc are available and they are the good crypto currency for invest based on this eth has the good market value among them.
Activity: 94
June 05, 2018, 10:48:40 AM
coins you should invest in right now Eos and ETH there are both coins i trusted and put money on them i know these coins would grow because they are competing with each other and because of this sole reason alone i know both of them would grow in value someday both of these coins give you perks and advantages that any other coin cannot give and are so reliable to have.
ETH one of the coins among the rumors is said to be one of the coins that can potentially overthrow the almighty bitcoin which is the top of all cryptocurrecy and believe it or nor Eos is actually catching up thats why i believe that someday in the future these coins will give you a lot.
Activity: 126
June 05, 2018, 10:06:18 AM
Hi
The market is really full of more and more Altcoins and finding the right money is not that easy.
Activity: 210
June 05, 2018, 10:03:29 AM

There are a lot of altcoins in the market that you can invest. Sometime you just choose carefully because there are also altcoins that are scam and tricks. Better to asked some expert person whomay you know. The most common altcoins that are blooming now a days in investors are the ripples and ethereum.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 10:03:04 AM
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Neo
4. Betex
5. Matrix Ai Network

These five coins have good growth potential and are quite significant in the coming year.
Activity: 171
June 05, 2018, 09:58:39 AM
Last year, most cryptocurrencies made a really great move forward. Whether in technology, collaborations, new teams and projects, or overall in price increases. The most profitable investment I look forward to is investing in top altcoins for me. They are mainly Ethereum, Ripple or IOTA, of course, Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
June 05, 2018, 09:57:40 AM
of the many altcoins, I choose Ethereum and Neo for my use as an investment, both of these coins have sophisticated technology, so I am sure the future of these two coins is very bright and very suitable for my investment use.
Activity: 266
June 05, 2018, 09:56:53 AM
There are many promising coins available in the market which is great to invest on. Among them, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Neo holds the top priorities. They all are much popular and is doing great in the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
June 05, 2018, 09:50:47 AM

There are lots of promising altcoins in the cryptomarket. I'm not an expert when it comes to this but I have researched and I do believe about their technology. Here is my top list of altcoins that you should include in your portfolio for I'm positive that it will skyrocket in the near future. I can't assure you about my claims but instead do some research of your own regarding the coins and tokens that I'm suggesting for you to have faith and believe as well in its technology.

Here is my top list of altcoins:

1. IOST
2. EOS
3. ETH
4. DASH

Invest only an amount that you can afford to lose. Goodluck and happy hodling!
Activity: 294
June 05, 2018, 09:47:20 AM
After btc came in the market many crypto currency coins are available in the market so there is many altcoins in the market also from IDEX list we can see eth is in a good positions among other coins so investing on eth may bring a good result for future also profit.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
June 04, 2018, 03:03:01 PM

At the moment, a good coin is LYMPO! I participated in them in the bounty, and since the release of the coin has made good growth! There are still good news on it!
Pages:
Jump to: