Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest on your dependants if you too must grow further - page 8. (Read 1460 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 198
I think more of African people would understand this better where economy system can be so hard and the people struggles to make living and add values to their lives while those opportuned to breakthrough those hard times are being overweighted to grow higher due to responsibility surrounding them.

Mostly, it actually happens in African countries due to the high number of family members that will always be dependent on the breadwinner of the family. Even if the breadwinner tries to help them, they will use the opportunity in the wrong way, which will make him feel like they don't want to help themselves and will make him feel like living in poverty is the best solution for them. because some of them will try to outshine you who is trying to help them and make you the one that needs the help, not them any more because they will do what it takes to see your downfall. That is why, in some cases, even if you want to help someone, don't show everything, but show him a bit of what you are doing in order for him to get a bit that can sustain him.

For instance, I witnessed a scenario that happened some year ago where the younger brother of the families was the one that got the wealth through the exporting of raw materials, and he decided to introduce his elder brother to the business. In the process, he showed everything to the elder brother, and the elder brother went to the extent that he started envying his younger brother because of his success. So the elder brother puts some hard drugs in the younger brother's goods that will be exported, and in the process, they end up arresting the younger brother, but due to investigation, they find out that the elder brother was the one found guilty of the act. So this is not a story, but a lesson that you need to learn from, and have more knowledge of so that next time you will know how to help people.

Activity: 770
Merit: 904
There is a popular quote that says until everyone around you is rich then your still poor. It's same thing here with your concept, we must always elevate the people around us to be free financially, if you're the only person free financially it turns out that you will not still be free in a short time because you will tend to lift all the bills from your household on yourself which I consider as same as suicide.

Let me add an old proverb that says do not give them fish rather teach them how to fish, so that your basket of fish can be much. One way to be financially stable in a family is atleast Almost everyone in the family earns a living themselves. This way you have all the money you earn to yourself or to carter for just few people which could be the old ones and younger ones who can’t work anymore.

A lone person earning will easily worn them down and some could get frustrated which most at times lead to family feuds. But every member of the family having something to do only reduces each other’s dependency and to me create more peace in the family as no one is tied to another financially
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
Doing financially well as a breadwinner in your family is not sufficient enough to encourage your financial growth or stability when you don't optimize to make provisions on how your dependants can also stay financially independent to themselves because over billing can actually weigh your aiming down.
I agree.

Many breadwinners also burn out through this method where they take on every and all responsibility and they just let the rest of their family slack off. It’s not only unhealthy to yourself but it is also incredibly unhelpful to other members of your family.

I think more of African people would understand this better where economy system can be so hard and the people struggles to make living and add values to their lives while those opportuned to breakthrough those hard times are being overweighted to grow higher due to responsibility surrounding them.

We can say the same for asian families. especially those coming from third world nations.

asians have this culture of family being tied together and helping each other out at all times. It might have caused a problem or two over time.
Activity: 66
Merit: 5
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
There is a popular quote that says until everyone around you is rich then your still poor. It's same thing here with your concept, we must always elevate the people around us to be free financially, if you're the only person free financially it turns out that you will not still be free in a short time because you will tend to lift all the bills from your household on yourself which I consider as same as suicide.

If you want to be successful then your people have to be successful, you have to take care of your family, friends etc that as so dear to you to the next level for you to go more high. In general we should always extend our hands to people who needs it as it will guarantee our success too.
Activity: 154
Merit: 33
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Doing financially well as a breadwinner in your family is not sufficient enough to encourage your financial growth or stability when you don't optimize to make provisions on how your dependants can also stay financially independent to themselves because over billing can actually weigh your aiming down.

If you're too proud of yourself, delightful and relaxed without being bothered on how to ease your responsibilities within your home when  you've the capacities to lucrate everyones minds by introducing them or encouraging them on how they can also breakthrough their financial reliances, you'd either end up struggling to have more values to your finances or your relentness engagement on always being the provider could picture you as one of a kind who have the potential to elevate others but chooses to let everyone settled beneath your foots which can actually inspire some negative thoughts on people envying your success.

Buttressing the whole fact, to help people of your responsibilities in staying financially reliable when you've the capacities would as much reduce the level of your expenses with the people in concerned and would enable you to flexibly focus on your personal issues hopefully in your projects of gaining more wealth and enlarging your incomes.

Pages:
Jump to: