Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest only in active projects - page 21. (Read 24501 times)

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
January 08, 2019, 07:20:10 PM
Even we have invested our money in an active project, don't think that your investment will be free risk since most of the altcoins usually follow the bitcoin trends.
True, not just in Bitcoin but the risk is how much investors are investing in their project. Some investors nowadays are looking for a different theme for the project that could potentially grow in the near future. The risk is still in it depending on the team and developer of the project. Some projects are designed only for pump and dump though it has the potential to grow but the developers are so greedy, that's why it stop.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
January 08, 2019, 07:08:49 PM
I always invest in between Coinmarketcap's top 20 cryptos.
They are somewhat reliable as they have a significantly large trading volume than others.
Also, the risk factor is less here.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
January 08, 2019, 07:07:36 PM
Yeah, at least, investing in active projects will minimize the risks of losing money. Active projects with certain increasing can make us pretty sure that many investors make some benefits and profits of them. They will actively make progress on the market.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
January 08, 2019, 07:06:49 PM
active project is a real sign if the project is not a shitcoins
because the demands will always come and follow the active project my friend
Activity: 786
January 08, 2019, 07:00:38 PM
Here is a good source to decide which altcoin to invest in. I would never buy a dead altcoin with no development except Doge. Doge is unique and will be successful without much development.

Source: https://twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/1068856384983363585?s=21

dead alts are:

- Verge
- Holochain
- Bitcoin Private
- Pundi X
- Poet
- Decentraland (MANA)

I never thought that the coins listed above are dead projects specially bitcoin private, thanks for letting me know, yes i do agree that a careful study must be done,before investing into such altcoins in the market, but one good thing is to be updated on CMC listings, the top 10 must be invested of course, they are most traded coins in the market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
January 08, 2019, 10:03:31 AM
woow ... this is very useful, thank you for sharing very beautiful graphics and helping me to see the growth and movement of the crypto currency that I have, this will be a good reference for me
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
January 08, 2019, 09:14:25 AM
 Yes its better to invest on live or active bounty or ICO, because for me no one  wil invest ln dead or not active Ico because they already know that  is scam or no chances to earn profit from the project.
Activity: 854
PHORE
January 08, 2019, 08:35:04 AM
for me it's good to invest in active ico especially if you are very nice in your project you can earn a great deal especially if you choose ico is so nice that I really think it will be profit but you are still smart at choosing not all ico even if the admin or their project is active yet you can not say that it's a success because some ico are also active especially admin but later it's still a scam so it's not just that ico's choice is even better ask your best to see or look at ico so you can not scam and lose if you buy their coin sales I know because strategy and the simplest find ico other investors or bounty hunter They look at ico bench and the admin finds whether he or she does not know the strategy of another investor as well as how their ico reach.
Activity: 574
January 08, 2019, 08:03:49 AM
Active projects really give good hope in investing in crypto, so don't choose wrong because there are many new projects that are emerging now. I hope you get active coins and can always profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
January 08, 2019, 07:43:09 AM
Choose not only active projects, but also projects that have been on the market for a long time. The older the project, and the higher it is in the top list, the more stable it is.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
GIGZI
January 08, 2019, 07:17:33 AM
Even we have invested our money in an active project, don't think that your investment will be free risk since most of the altcoins usually follow the bitcoin trends.
all investments have their own risks, I'm sure all kinds of investments must always have risks, and our job is to minimize those risks, by checking before deciding to start joining there
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
January 08, 2019, 07:01:41 AM
But be careful because not all active projects can give you a lot of money in the future because some of that project will need a very long time before the price can increase. But if you can use the money you can afford, then it still worth if you invest in the active projects because at least, you can make a profit if the price increase and if the project stop the work, then you don't have to regret because of losing too much money. But the best investment that you should have is only in bitcoin and forget about the altcoin because sometimes the risk will bigger the altcoin than the bitcoin itself.
Activity: 602
January 08, 2019, 06:41:58 AM
Activity: 560
January 08, 2019, 06:39:57 AM
This is smart decision not to invest in dead projects. If the project is dead - there is no reason for people to buy. So it's price will never grow. There are many good projects, so we don't need to waste our money and time for the bad projects.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
January 08, 2019, 06:26:40 AM
In this way, it is very advantageous to judge the altcoin in the current market. Use data to explain everything. Although some of the altcoins may suddenly take off, such data can allow investors to reduce investment risks. Support for such data.
nowadays investors must be more observant in conducting research in their investments. because right now there are too many unclear and deceptive projects. and this number is also not small but very large
I agree on that that is why we need to invest only to an active project with a very active and trusted team with experience. We are all talking about profit here so we really need to choose the right project to invest in. I believe that there are so many project that is active but in the end it us scam, so we also need to take a look the team and thier backgrounds for good.
Activity: 938
January 08, 2019, 06:10:37 AM
In this way, it is very advantageous to judge the altcoin in the current market. Use data to explain everything. Although some of the altcoins may suddenly take off, such data can allow investors to reduce investment risks. Support for such data.
nowadays investors must be more observant in conducting research in their investments. because right now there are too many unclear and deceptive projects. and this number is also not small but very large
Activity: 415
January 08, 2019, 05:49:34 AM
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
January 08, 2019, 05:33:55 AM
It seems to me that you miss some pitfalls, e.g. PUNDI is not volatile because it sends monthly payments to the holders of their coins, and nobody wants to sell them. that's why PUNDI is not active. Am I right?
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
January 08, 2019, 04:08:09 AM
Investing in active projects is not overly secured because we have active projects collapsing and dying away
So that is not new any more

And more over, what matters most is the profits, not the project

If u like a project a lot it is because it would bring more profits
So don’t be over excited
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
January 08, 2019, 04:05:13 AM
Honestly, I do not share your opinion.  In my opinion, Doge is not as unique as you think!
Pages:
Jump to: