Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest only in active projects - page 23. (Read 24501 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
January 07, 2019, 02:03:32 PM
Yes, it is better to invest into projects and coins that show us the development and some movement, I agree. But sometimes you see the development at the start, and even after the start, and you believe into the project, you see the perspective and promissing future, but some you see how the price starts decreasing and you can not find any information about new steps of the team, and understand that your assets melted with your hopes. So sometimes it happens even in such a way.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
January 07, 2019, 01:54:50 PM
I agreed with OP, coins without active developments move too slow and likely to be replaced by better new coins.

Doge is an exception though, the community is extremely loyal despite of the lack of development.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
January 07, 2019, 01:27:09 PM
Thanks for your valuable information. But there are two projects, Holochain and PundiX, that I see they still operate, it is unclear what criteria these statistics are based on.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
January 07, 2019, 01:22:07 PM
Here is a good source to decide which altcoin to invest in. I would never buy a dead altcoin with no development except Doge. Doge is unique and will be successful without much development.

Source: https://twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/1068856384983363585?s=21

dead alts are:

- Verge
- Holochain
- Bitcoin Private
- Pundi X
- Poet
- Decentraland (MANA)
from the charts you shared, we can reallize those dead altcoins are new, and most of them are not popular that no one one to invest anymore, so of course i will never invest in a daed altcoin, with a high experienced investors, they have higher chance to get profit from investing new altcoins but as a normal trader, i will not suitable to do that unless i invest in top altcoins and get lower profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
January 07, 2019, 01:16:55 PM
Of course it is better to invest only in active projects.
You can observe price volatility and manage to react to them accordingly without losing profits.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 07, 2019, 01:11:35 PM
They are inactive just in a period of time, I don't think it means dead, maybe I can call it a coma, but not dead yet, Pondix seems to be active and it has burnt some of it tokens recently, so maybe still there is a glimpse.
Activity: 125
January 07, 2019, 11:58:07 AM
Why do you think that XVG is dead? I see they continue to grow quietly and they have the largest partner in the world. This is altcoin that can be used a lot in the future and will reach the top 10
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1295
January 07, 2019, 11:38:57 AM
I prefer so far to move away from investing in projects, even if it is a very promising project, but its true value and plans open up just after IKO, then you can see where the price is going and what happens to the project in general.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
January 07, 2019, 11:25:53 AM
investing in active projects is really needed because surely they will have a lot of development, if investment in a dead project is very risky because of  possibility the development team has left the project
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
January 07, 2019, 11:06:15 AM
Good point, invest only in active projects.
I've been looking arround for a project with an interesting activity and content.
at the end of 2018 i found this  Ludos  project (pretty strong investers, pretty good strategy ). been checking it from now and then and it looks pretty promissing.
now anyone knows another one ?
Looking to invest in few more projects on 2019, I feel like the year will be the come back of the crypto world .

You think so ?
have check them out or you just heard about them and you just saying facts you  didn't checked?
I heard this Ludos name before but never really tried to see what are they develiping.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 07, 2019, 08:36:16 AM
Thanks for the info. I am totally agree with you on the Verge and the Bitcoin Private. I had big crush with BTCP! That was early summer of 2018 and John McAffe has recommended some altcoins and one of them was Bitcoin Private and i did invest from $32.. I lost like 1/10 and i sold it like $3.50. That was my greatest loose in this market. Also the Verge is going down too.. I love Doge because it has its own wallet and very low transaction fees. So i would recommend everyone to get some Doge Coin.
I know him, he is a person who likes to advertise shitcoin and makes a lot of people lose. Never listen to what John McAffe says, stay away from those altcoin as far as possible
Activity: 280
January 07, 2019, 08:19:00 AM
Thanks for the info. I am totally agree with you on the Verge and the Bitcoin Private. I had big crush with BTCP! That was early summer of 2018 and John McAffe has recommended some altcoins and one of them was Bitcoin Private and i did invest from $32.. I lost like 1/10 and i sold it like $3.50. That was my greatest loose in this market. Also the Verge is going down too.. I love Doge because it has its own wallet and very low transaction fees. So i would recommend everyone to get some Doge Coin.
Activity: 50
January 07, 2019, 08:11:16 AM
this is actually and fair afirmation
I am willing to invest in few projects this year any recommandations?

My friend if you are interested in gaming related projects I gladly recommand you Ludos.
They had a good start at the end of 2018 and they started 2019 really well , great content and great looking investers list.
they already announcened their first partenership with the IronThrone and if I am not mistaken they are getting ready for the second one .Check them out.Smiley might be good for your neeeds.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
January 07, 2019, 08:02:38 AM
I agree that invest only in active projects even it's not known coin it will be popular someday and it will pump for sure.
Activity: 45
January 07, 2019, 08:00:06 AM
this is actually and fair afirmation
I am willing to invest in few projects this year any recommandations?
Activity: 518
January 07, 2019, 07:30:38 AM
I'm more interested invest and trade coin who have big volume and big 24h change.. and certainly, i choose short term invest.. i think is the best way to make profit for current market conditions, IMO..
In this market, only short-term transactions and you can earn, I just trade liquid coins, they are well show either growth or fall
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
January 07, 2019, 07:14:36 AM
Maybe it could tell the activity of the team, but many projects now are quiet and hard working on their blockhain solution and they are not posting just worthless posts on their twitter, like Tron with so many fake partnerships.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
January 07, 2019, 07:05:54 AM
I think it's a good idea to choose a activities of the projects. This graphics can most  helpul for choosing.
Activity: 47
January 07, 2019, 06:38:26 AM
Good point, invest only in active projects.
I've been looking arround for a project with an interesting activity and content.
at the end of 2018 i found this  Ludos  project (pretty strong investers, pretty good strategy ). been checking it from now and then and it looks pretty promissing.
now anyone knows another one ?
Looking to invest in few more projects on 2019, I feel like the year will be the come back of the crypto world .
Activity: 499
Merit: 268
PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE
January 02, 2019, 12:04:38 AM
I'm more interested invest and trade coin who have big volume and big 24h change.. and certainly, i choose short term invest.. i think is the best way to make profit for current market conditions, IMO..
Pages:
Jump to: