Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest only in active projects - page 24. (Read 24501 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
January 01, 2019, 11:44:36 PM
Investing in active coins is very important and the top 100 coins will provide security. If investing outside the top coin is better to see the development and check the Team and Developer whether it is still running or not. This is important because fake coins often occur.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
January 01, 2019, 11:34:10 PM
Doge despite not having a team of developers but the coin of life as investors. very few of the many coins such as the doge enough can survive. Indeed the election analysis will be necessary for the purpose of investment because if entering and investing in the wrong project or die will not get results.
Activity: 321
Merit: 20
January 01, 2019, 07:15:25 PM
For my bad research I had lost some Ethereum to invest in inactive project. Now I don't want to lose my money I will invest top trading volume coin.

And this is the right decision. Trade volumes show how popular the coin is with other people and this means that it has good prospects. I, too, first of all pay attention to the popular coins.
Yes, important coins are very hard to fail because even if crypto gets problems, big coins will last as longest of every coins. Bitcoin and ETH are used very frequently for different business shops and this will always make it hard to fail and lose value completely.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
January 01, 2019, 05:37:46 PM
For my bad research I had lost some Ethereum to invest in inactive project. Now I don't want to lose my money I will invest top trading volume coin.

And this is the right decision. Trade volumes show how popular the coin is with other people and this means that it has good prospects. I, too, first of all pay attention to the popular coins.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
January 01, 2019, 05:14:52 PM
Before investing, of course, you have to do an analysis, look for coins that are still active and have a team that continues to actively develop coins. Investing in dead coins, in my opinion, would be very risky. Many coins are still active and have potential and now is a good time to invest in active coins.
Of course, it is better to invest only on active projects because you are sure to get a return profit. You do not need to support an inactive projects because you are just wasting not only your time but your funds that has to be invested on good coins. Potential coin can stay long on the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
December 31, 2018, 03:27:50 PM
Most projects are dead now with no working product and active team. It is better you avoid those projects to prevent you from investing into wrong coins and lose your money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 31, 2018, 02:24:40 PM
It is true that some projects are dead, but there is still hope of some projects who seem not be be active, but works are going at the background. You might just be surprised when you start seeing some updates that are likely to awaken the interest of investors in such project.
I will not argue with the fact that a project with an active and working team is very essential, just make sure you do your findings.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
December 31, 2018, 02:09:16 PM
I think this is the right approach. Before investing in any altcoin, it is necessary first of all to study the coin and evaluate the professionalism of the development team. The activity of developers and the results that correspond to the project roadmap give confidence in its future and make it attractive for investors.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
December 31, 2018, 01:54:43 PM
We always have to  check the development progress of a project. How the team is fulfilling the promises and how
active they are. GitHub is a good source for that to see the repository activities.
Activity: 406
December 30, 2018, 03:30:02 PM
Here is a good source to decide which altcoin to invest in. I would never buy a dead altcoin with no development except Doge. Doge is unique and will be successful without much development.

Source: https://twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/1068856384983363585?s=21

dead alts are:

- Verge
- Holochain
- Bitcoin Private
- Pundi X
- Poet
- Decentraland (MANA)

This really is nice information, thank you for these. Seems like new bull run will be all about existing projects that are being active and having some development, which definitely is great for overall crypto sentiment. Let's hope 2019 will be profitable for those projects that survived 2018 and managed to keep up with their roadmap.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 03:25:20 PM
it's not wrong to invest in some active project. But active not always have an association with a good price in the market. Some project that i know like Alis has a good active team, whether in social media or making AMA.
It seems to me that here we are talking about projects that today are openly working on their product. That is, these are projects that today publish their data on what they are doing there with their product.
Activity: 332
December 30, 2018, 03:10:21 PM
It is true that you have to invest in active projects such as doge. You must be able to be selective in choosing a project whether it is active for the long term and is in great demand by many people.
Activity: 630
December 30, 2018, 03:10:10 PM
To date, almost all users of cryptocurrency direct their investments to the rating Coins, which confirm their importance by their capitalization. I think that this is a reasonable move, especially considering the current state of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 378
December 30, 2018, 03:09:55 PM
Avoid investing with coins that have the potential to die. Investments in projects that are currently under construction have a high risk. The project does not yet have a clear picture of its prospects. Investing in coins that are experienced in producing achievements, it becomes easier and more promising.
Activity: 366
December 30, 2018, 02:47:13 PM
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
December 30, 2018, 02:35:55 PM
Now it is best to invest in the best coins. And they are currently Bitcoin and Ethereum. Invest in these coins and you will not go wrong.
Other active projects can also be profitable, but they are less reliable.
Choosing the best projects is always a risk-free way of maximizing our profits. But, I do not know why people are looking for new projects and then losing their capital. Some new projects are good for quick and maximum returns but we need to consider the risk involved with those new project so that we must avoid them.

I'm always looking to invest only into bitcoin and few other major coins. This way I am eliminating most of the risks involved in usual crypto investments.
Activity: 554
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 30, 2018, 02:27:04 PM
Now it is best to invest in the best coins. And they are currently Bitcoin and Ethereum. Invest in these coins and you will not go wrong.
Other active projects can also be profitable, but they are less reliable.
Activity: 462
December 30, 2018, 01:57:19 PM
Here is a good source to decide which altcoin to invest in. I would never buy a dead altcoin with no development except Doge. Doge is unique and will be successful without much development.

Source: https://twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/1068856384983363585?s=21

dead alts are:

- Verge
- Holochain
- Bitcoin Private
- Pundi X
- Poet
- Decentraland (MANA)
Hello! Honestly, I would not say that they are dead Altcoins. And I do not see them in comparison with Dogecoin. There are a lot of really dead Altcoins on the market now, but this is definitely not the list you indicated.
Activity: 217
December 30, 2018, 01:50:47 PM
A useful share for new investors. I invested a lot on EOS and waited for a good future when the market came back. I hope newcomers should carefully select the Altcoin available on CMC to avoid losing it when investing.
Activity: 686
December 30, 2018, 01:49:19 PM
I see people really like using it to pay transaction fees and I think that's why doge is still able to survive even when the market is falling. especially because the price is cheap then the doge does not seem to experience a significant decline, unlike bitcoin which is very expensive then when it falls, it will look very deep
but if you invest now in Bitcoin then you can get a big profit because the price of Bitcoin is now very far from the highest price.
You are not sure whether Bitcoin can rise again, even exceeding its highest price?
Pages:
Jump to: