Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest only in active projects - page 22. (Read 24501 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 30
January 08, 2019, 03:59:15 AM
So the sole reason of this thread is to advertise dodge coin huh?

Lol thats another shitcoin,who do you think will believed about your free advertisement here?

I would rather buy tokens rhan investing in that shitcoin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-most-useful-forum-topicsbitcointalk-navigation-thread-updated-3534750

Try visit that thread for more ideas on how to choose better altcoins
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
January 07, 2019, 07:11:17 PM
Everyone who will invest, surely they have conducted a survey of their investment coins. Because no one wants to lose their investment. And they will look for active coins in search of high profit potential and will not be able to invest in dead coins.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
January 07, 2019, 07:10:57 PM
Thank you for such valuable information, I agree with you that any project should be actively developed by developers. Thanks to you in time sell PundiX.
Activity: 229
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
January 07, 2019, 07:02:46 PM
I think people know that they invest active project because you have assurance that you will get a profit. The best we can do is find a good project that have a great background, team and project  so we know that we will get a benefits to that project in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
January 07, 2019, 07:00:03 PM
This is a valid rule
Only active projects carry the bright future not others
A hard working team equals a strong and successful project.

Activity: 798
Merit: 38
January 07, 2019, 06:58:01 PM
There are so many altcoins in the crypto space whose team have not been active. Sometimes, when i try to observe the social media accounts of some of these projects, i usually notice that it is long they had any meaningful development. Some even go to the extent of just posting normal news on what is happening generally in the crypto world or even news of other coins, not minding the development of theirs.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
January 07, 2019, 06:54:15 PM
I agree that you need to invest in active projects, but the current market situation is very bad and investing in cryptocurrency is very dangerous.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
January 07, 2019, 06:52:17 PM
The bull run will commence, thou we cannot ascertain when, to take advantage of the bull run, we must ensure to invest in project with an existing product and good roadmap, Inactive project will sure lead to extinction and will wont be part of the bull run.
everything in the cryptocurrency cannot be predicted clearly. so we really can't decide how long it will start. taking a position when the market goes down is a pretty good thing
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
January 07, 2019, 06:50:20 PM
It is important to select those projects for investing which has active development. To see the activities of the team
 we can check on : https://coincodecap.com/
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
January 07, 2019, 06:50:15 PM
There are active project that are not doing well.
When investing it's best to invest in reputable project rather than active project.
Be sure to expand your investment that is investing in more than one project
Well, in the crypto-currency market you need to invest in a lot of coins , you also need to invest in the idea of course and not in the coin, I think the fundamental coins will help you!

yes do some research by reading expert advise and seeing the market condition invest in good profit promising coins or projects. There are lot of projects going in the market select the genuine projects because there are lot scammers in the crypto market beware and invest accordingly. You can invest in ETH,ADA,Ripple etc... which are good projects in the market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
January 07, 2019, 06:44:03 PM
That was a good advice by the OP but he could have made it simple to the newbie by giving the link to cmc to help look for coins that are doing well over there. There are many projects out there with active development but the price isn't going well. An example is the nano project. I really like the whole idea behind it but the coin has low price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
January 07, 2019, 05:45:15 PM
The bull run will commence, thou we cannot ascertain when, to take advantage of the bull run, we must ensure to invest in project with an existing product and good roadmap, Inactive project will sure lead to extinction and will wont be part of the bull run.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
January 07, 2019, 05:23:41 PM
When investing it's best to invest in reputable project rather than active project.
Well, in the crypto-currency market you need to invest in a lot of coins , you also need to invest in the idea of course and not in the coin, I think the fundamental coins will help you!
It is true, in crypto if you want to get a big profit and not cause a big loss is having to invest in lots of coins. With that, maybe one of the good ways that I have applied to date. Because investing in lots of coins will make us think, which coins are better to invest in a larger amount.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
January 07, 2019, 05:15:16 PM
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
January 07, 2019, 04:33:53 PM
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
January 07, 2019, 03:50:35 PM
we are planning to work on future project with the DOGEM application as referring use with offers of online social dating tasks on offers for pupils of indonesia only.
the projects to requires of more on beginning initiation with possession of minimum 4000 dollar to begins with early inauguration terms as might if attains with the table of market with the ico scheme.
to work on finance as listing of erc20 token with the exchange and manage with chance on drawing of bullish figure with the running of absence on field with the altcoin finance.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
January 07, 2019, 02:38:31 PM
Well, America is not opened here. a scientific degree is not necessary to understand that there is no point in buying dead coins. And of course thanks for the graphics.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Need Bounty Manager ? DM me https://t.me/Catur_72
January 07, 2019, 02:26:29 PM
very interesting info, from here we can see that before investing in a project there are so many that we need to pay attention to and take into account, because we should not invest in projects that fail.

so a little tips from me before investing in a project that we first noticed was the whitepaper project, why? because of the white paper we can know what the project will look like in the future, what is the purpose of the project. the second we pay attention to the project team, because this team will run and develop the project.
Activity: 55
ApeSwap
January 07, 2019, 02:17:43 PM
this is actually and fair afirmation
I am willing to invest in few projects this year any recommandations?
What i think you should do is go to the coinmarketcap, take out some time to and research on the first 100 or first 50 or first 20 or first 10 it all depends on your capacity to carry out this research. This will be much better than waiting for OP to give you any recommendations as OP will only tell you to invest in what he knows and believe in and not what you believe in. This is 2019 mate and i also think you should be responsible for the decision you will take this year.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
January 07, 2019, 02:08:23 PM
This is the only way of how to survive on this market, because it is pretty obvious that if you would invest in inactive projects without any development updates, you will lose a lot of money. Just spend some time by investigating those projects.
Pages:
Jump to: