Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest only in active projects - page 25. (Read 24501 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
December 30, 2018, 01:26:56 PM
I see people really like using it to pay transaction fees and I think that's why doge is still able to survive even when the market is falling. especially because the price is cheap then the doge does not seem to experience a significant decline, unlike bitcoin which is very expensive then when it falls, it will look very deep
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
December 30, 2018, 01:02:33 PM
for myself, I invested in Pundix before ICCO existed and it turned out that the project was successful in the market and the price was quite stable at the beginning of the market.
But now I would not advise to invest in this coin, the developers switch to another coin and I think this coin will have a drawdown
Yes, the team has conceived something new. The community did not support this. Now the token can greatly depreciate, despite the fact that the price has already returned after the pump in spring-summer.

In general, a good way to navigate investments from the activities of the team. But this is not a panacea, unfortunately. The vast majority of crypto assets are speculative tools, nothing more.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
December 29, 2018, 12:31:28 AM
I definitely would agree on you. What is the use of investing on a coin that is lying below the bottom and is considered to be inactive. This is a common problem with altcoins that are left unused or haven't attracted consumers. They may have attracted investors but it does not guarantee success. Regular users create success.

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
December 28, 2018, 10:08:21 PM
That is quite useful information you have there. Is there any link that we could get complete information about those image, and not the twitter link.
What i mean is the link to the real source of that graph, so that i could find the current situatiion about the coins that is listed in your post.
December 28, 2018, 09:52:57 PM
for myself, I invested in Pundix before ICCO existed and it turned out that the project was successful in the market and the price was quite stable at the beginning of the market.
But now I would not advise to invest in this coin, the developers switch to another coin and I think this coin will have a drawdown
Activity: 897
December 28, 2018, 09:49:03 PM
There is more 2000 different coin and token in market and i am think most of it is just pump and dump coin and some are scam project. If we are investing our money in altcoin, better choosing altcoin with solid developers team and having good roadmap and traded in big exchanger.
Yes, you are right, it would be better if we invested the coins that we have in a team that is really good and professional in its development so that we don't make the wrong choice so that in the future we don't get a loss
traded in big exchages important for its liquidity.if there is kind of coins like this personally i will invest some of my money there.price will easily recovered when it down.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 09:29:01 PM
There is more 2000 different coin and token in market and i am think most of it is just pump and dump coin and some are scam project. If we are investing our money in altcoin, better choosing altcoin with solid developers team and having good roadmap and traded in big exchanger.
Yes, you are right, it would be better if we invested the coins that we have in a team that is really good and professional in its development so that we don't make the wrong choice so that in the future we don't get a loss
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
December 28, 2018, 09:17:01 PM
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
December 28, 2018, 09:14:05 PM
Never try to invest in dead coins, it will only make your investment fail. Invest in the active project too, when the project / coin is still active it will still be at the development stage so it is very possible that the project / coin will increase. Think carefully and choose the best project / coin in short-term investments and long-term investments.
we know that the safest place to invest is bitcoin, why should you choose another? if bitcoin is the best coin. a good place will make you feel comfortable doing business. I remind everyone to be careful in investing, check everything and make sure the place has a future.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
December 28, 2018, 08:41:27 PM
Lets not just focus on active projects as it will remain on the market.
Though we should include on looking for an active project with an active team.
Even the project is an active one we the team should not stop on that, but to keep on developing it and making more partnership.
That is what we really need in this community.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
December 28, 2018, 07:57:21 PM
Never try to invest in dead coins, it will only make your investment fail. Invest in the active project too, when the project / coin is still active it will still be at the development stage so it is very possible that the project / coin will increase. Think carefully and choose the best project / coin in short-term investments and long-term investments.
Activity: 728
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
December 28, 2018, 07:55:05 PM
My strategy is to invest in ICO with an existing product or with a team with experience relative to what they are out to is stated in there whithepaper, your submission about Doge coin is true, dead coin are numerous in the space this days.
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 07:48:14 PM
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
December 28, 2018, 07:01:16 PM
Thanks for helpful graphics. It is very important to invest some time in researching any project, because if you would miss this step, you will increase the possibility of losing your funds. Just be advised and careful guys!
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
December 28, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

- Pundi X

If PundiX is inactive, then why does Bitrex do a listing of NPXS which is the official token of the PundiX platform
I myself am sure, that PundiX will have a bright future, because now it is under development and when the product is officially released, NPXS will explode
Yes, I agree with you. I received dividends from the Pundi X company all year round and lived well on them. The project is still developing and it has very bright prospects. So the author of the post do not engage in slander.
Activity: 756
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 28, 2018, 03:59:40 PM
I am sure that mana decentraland is definitely not a dead project and your rating is definitely not correct. select more criteria to make a rate
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
December 28, 2018, 03:34:52 PM
i thought trx was the meme coin of all shitcoins but when looking at their github commits, i guess i am proven wrong. glad to see a visual representation of progress of some of the top cryptos in the space.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
December 28, 2018, 02:52:07 PM
that is true, but unfortunately every active project could stop it activity, I invested once in projects what was active, but in some time they stop activity
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 28, 2018, 02:49:58 PM
Not agree with your list completely. You mentioned pundix as dead but its completely opposite they are working hard and delivering their product across the world. They are also coming up with their bloclchain based phone.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 28, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

dead alts are:

- Verge
- Holochain
- Bitcoin Private
- Pundi X
- Poet
- Decentraland (MANA)
Wow, thanks for researching and pointing out this dead altcoins on the forum. I have always assumed Bitcoin private and MANA to be good coins to invest in.
Pages:
Jump to: