Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 100. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
March 12, 2018, 09:42:41 PM
I think either way you invest something. In the case of participating in bounties, you have to invest a lot of your time to get things done in order to earn tokens. But it feels good when you don't have to necessarily put in chunks of money to start dealing in cryptos. This a real empowerment, bounties!
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 09:42:16 PM
I think bounty is better than invest because no invest no risk. if you can spend your time for bounty and whenever you have a lot coin then you can start invest with that coin.
Activity: 140
March 12, 2018, 09:37:14 PM
Both has good but I am join bounty since i don't have enough money to invest in some projects that;s why i am sacrificing my time and putting an effort in some bounties.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
March 12, 2018, 09:34:41 PM

Both has good when it comes to gain more money, if you have extra money to invest in ICO project and also time to become part of their bounty campaign will it's good to do both to support their project become successful. But you need to do some research before ypu invest or join their bounty if it's legit or not.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
March 12, 2018, 09:11:25 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I am not really sure if the OP created the thread over discussion or pure advertisement  Wink

But again, it depends upon project, If the project is worth, I prefer investing alongside bounties. In the past I've participated in various bounties and along side I made some small investments during ICO as well.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
March 12, 2018, 09:07:43 PM
Bounty is free tokens essentially so always welcome! Maybe not totally free if the campaign requires lots of time and not for very busy people.
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 09:04:07 PM
if I am for now more participate parogram bounty yes because of that I get a new coin after that I invest my coins yes may be long term depending on how the market situation
Activity: 142
March 12, 2018, 08:58:10 PM
For now I'm still prefer bounty to get some coins to get capital and if it had enough I will invest it for long term
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 08:54:44 PM
As for me, I am still learning and discovering things about crypto currencies, and I prefer joining in bounty campaigns. If you started bitcoin with no bitcoin at all, this is a good choice. Investing means putting all your money in a project. After earning altcoins, you can now invest and make your money bigger through this.
Activity: 350
March 12, 2018, 07:49:10 PM
Investing is always accompanied by risk, but you do it yourself, but the campaign for generosity is not such a risky option and you spend only your time
Activity: 196
March 12, 2018, 07:48:15 PM
I like bounty coz it is not all about money. Bounty can make you money but not you give money. While invest is required to give your money then after all you aren't sure if the ICO will success. If not your investment will fall down but if yes congratulations to your jackpot price. Bounty is hard but I am preferred to join coz no money is involved.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
March 12, 2018, 07:44:47 PM
You can get ICO coins for free if you follow Bounty. But if you become an Investor, you can get your coins instantly and get the benefits that normally can not be earned through Bounty. In conclusion, Bounty has a smaller risk dibangding Investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 07:41:28 PM
if I honestly prefer bounties because if to invest I lack funds
Activity: 112
March 12, 2018, 07:20:28 PM
Both, Investing in an ICO is very risky for me, but with enough understanding I think it will be fine even though often the end result is not fully as expected. But investing and joining the bounty program is a must-try thing, because both of them really have an opportunity for us to earn a pretty good profit.

I agreed with you. I will also participate in both.
Especially after I spent all of my money, I had no more money to invest in cryptocurrencies. At this time I would participate in some bounty campaigns to earn some tokens.
Activity: 658
Merit: 280
March 12, 2018, 07:14:49 PM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

If you are starting new you must reward yourself. If you do not have a budget for your investment, this can be your support. The best bounty and investment.  Smiley

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 07:11:16 PM
I prefer to start with bounty campaigns, as it grows my capital I will be able to focus on investing.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 07:10:41 PM
Hello!

Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

Of course i prefer bounties because investments are risky, even if sometime the benefit in investment is bigger than in bounties but I still choosing the safety way which is bounty.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 07:08:47 PM
I think if you really have time and money for investment you can do both but If you lack money you can do bounty because it doesn't really requires money, all you need is a bunch of effort for you to accomplish the campaigns you are in.
I rather choose both investment and bounty. Why? Because we should grab the chance to have a profit, these two are profitable. But we must choose the right and good project that will grow in the market for us to earned money to our investment and doing bounty.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 07:06:02 PM
if you have a large capital, then investment is the right choice, but if you really start from zero, then bounty is the first thing you must do, because besides without risk, you also get a lot of knowledge from following various bounty programs

Yes you are right in Bounty you'll get alot of tokens and learn something new ideas and knowledge on all about Cryptocurrency and economics growth. The risk is you'll have no time in your family coz all your time and efforts are on bounties.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
March 12, 2018, 06:44:59 PM
to minimize risk and we can find safe by following bounty, because after all bounty is a job that we do not require capital and does not require high risk. so different from investment if investment has capital and also big risk.
Pages:
Jump to: