Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 102. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 14
repme.io
March 12, 2018, 03:35:46 PM
My opinion both are good.
But, I prefer join Bounty Program.
And I think Kickcity is good project,
Now I'm following a Bounty Campaign from Kickcity.
Activity: 53
Merit: 4
March 12, 2018, 03:24:46 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

Well, as I have experienced bounty do not give much outcome and it's non stable. On the other hand investment is something more stable and it gives alot of return if investment is much keen and future oriented. I will always prefer in investment because business has it's own craze.  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 03:17:12 PM
Hello everyone! While I do only bounty, because the investment is not yet funds. But if still talking about choice, then I would and so and so. Since in the future I plan to invest, and bounty will not quit.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 03:09:02 PM
Both, investment doesn't require too much time by itself, bounties do but you can earn money from bounties which you reinvest to make a larger capital. One feeds the other, just think about it
Activity: 123
March 12, 2018, 03:02:43 PM
I participate in bounty companies, buy different coins and invest in ICO. Everywhere you can earn. But sometimes it turns out that lose their money. Everywhere there is a risk.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
March 12, 2018, 03:01:06 PM
Well if you have good budget and free time, you can doing both, investing and participating in the bounty campaigns. But you should first making sure that the projects are legitimate and having good potential to success, because not every ICO project is promising, and there are many scam projects.

By following some bounty, hunters should be able to learn which ICOs are good and which are not. Bounty can be a bridge before someone starts investing their money on ICO projects. Both can be related. So doing those two things are practically the right move.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 02:56:17 PM
Doing both is more profitable surely. But if you haven't enough money to invest in ICO projects then doing bounty campaigns is your best choice to make some money in medium and long term. But check the project and see firstly if it is going to be successful or not, before participating.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
March 12, 2018, 02:53:30 PM
Both are good ways on earning cyprto but for me and the most members in this forum who can't afford on investing crypto out from their own pockets.
As of now I am a Bounty hunter but soon will be investor as well and just like other members that became crypto investors that's why signature bounty campaign is the often highest bounty allocation pool than social and other bounty campaigns.
Activity: 168
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
March 12, 2018, 02:50:17 PM
Since I do not have any decent amount to invest, I prefer bounty. When I invest, I still need to conduct further research to lessen the risk. So why invest if there are free coins given with almost the same effort? I get to learn everyday in bounty and soon when I get highly satisfied with my income, I will step up to trading on day time. And hopefully enter the world of mining.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 02:48:03 PM
Well if you have good budget and free time, you can doing both, investing and participating in the bounty campaigns. But you should first making sure that the projects are legitimate and having good potential to success, because not every ICO project is promising, and there are many scam projects.
Activity: 249
Merit: 102
March 12, 2018, 02:47:38 PM
Invest and bounty, because in crypto world interested in invest and work. I think it's good experience for me and new ICO company Roll Eyes
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
March 12, 2018, 02:47:02 PM
Some Ico's don't allow people in the U. S. to participate but you can join the bounty to get involved in the ICO despite this restriction.
Activity: 616
March 12, 2018, 02:45:02 PM
how about both? indeed the income from bounty is not much, but I think it is enough and tolerable if the project you support a big success, I also invest into ico and bounty that I follow
Activity: 23
March 12, 2018, 02:43:52 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

Run both if you have money and time.... if not do what's fits you the most.
Activity: 504
March 12, 2018, 02:42:46 PM
If you really like the project and you have the opportunity to invest in the project, then you need to do it, you also need to take part in the project in which you invested, in order to promote the project and receive more tokens or coins
Activity: 224
March 12, 2018, 02:40:46 PM
I think is better to invest because you choose how much and because many of the icos dthat are really good tdon´t have a bounty programme and you can´t get tokens if you don´t invest.
Activity: 103
March 12, 2018, 02:38:09 PM
I'm contributing. I exchange. What's more, I attempt to take part in abundance battles.
Activity: 350
March 12, 2018, 02:33:02 PM
I prefer baunty because I lose nothing participating in them, and investments aren't always profitable though if there is spare cash it is possible and to invest, but I so far to such level haven't reached, can I will be able not only to participate in the future in baunt but also to invest. Grin
Activity: 189
March 12, 2018, 02:32:16 PM
These are two different directions. If there is free money of course invest. And if there is no money then earn them by taking part in bounty companies.
Activity: 107
March 12, 2018, 02:00:01 PM
Doing both will always be your best bet but invest most of your time on bounty as they are highly rewarding if you see good and paying bounty to join.
Jump to: