Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 104. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 12:28:45 PM
Both investment and bounty are good. But investment shall be done only after gaining knowledge and experience otherwise big threat of loss.  Bounty just hard work will pay something.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 12:26:05 PM
The two of them are good if you understand how to combine both favourably to your advantage.

Bounty programs are profitable if you build your account with decent followings or you raised your ranks in the forum to a full member.

That's where u start earning high in good programs.

You can always combine the both of them as this would enable you to earn more but you must always know how to do your research to be able to pick the coins that you would invest into.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
March 12, 2018, 12:25:20 PM
There is more and more new bounty participants, do you think that bounty have future? Few months ago there were only few hundreds participants, now few thousands... What is your opinion? 
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 12:22:41 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I view the bounty as creating an initial capital for investment. You can buy crypto for real money, or you can earn in bounty. I think that the bounty will not give a big capital. It is necessary to analyze and study projects for successful investment.

if you want to buy some coins in ico, but there are risks too,
and if you do not want to take further risks, just join it on bounty Smiley
its simple guys Smiley

There is no doubt that risks are high. But you can get more
Activity: 144
March 12, 2018, 12:21:54 PM
I am a non-investor I joined the bounty to get the money invested. Currently I am still involved in bounty to get more information about new coins and earn more money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 12:21:27 PM
Bonuses for many potential projects, and investment in some of those potential projects. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 262
March 12, 2018, 12:20:58 PM
invest or bounty? in my opinion, I prefer to bounty, because invest it takes more capital in comparison bounty., and if any loss would be more loss invest in compare bounty
and kickity pretty good have a good prospect in my opinion
Activity: 280
March 12, 2018, 12:09:05 PM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

I view the bounty as creating an initial capital for investment. You can buy crypto for real money, or you can earn in bounty. I think that the bounty will not give a big capital. It is necessary to analyze and study projects for successful investment.

if you want to buy some coins in ico, but there are risks too,
and if you do not want to take further risks, just join it on bounty Smiley
its simple guys Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 11:59:35 AM
Hello!

Activity: 429
March 12, 2018, 11:52:32 AM
I chose bounty in other hand,because it was bounty who gave the money i used to invest today....I got that high level of respect for bounty...
Activity: 644
March 12, 2018, 11:43:53 AM
all saveit from 2 factors: 1-if you have money.2-if there is time!Usually there is 1,and the second is not present.When you have 2 of a resource,you can move mountains,change the direction of rivers,you can do as most hands are tied,I would if it was 2 resource did both,the more you connect the more you will receive
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents
March 12, 2018, 11:20:25 AM
Seems Investing will be for those who have a lot of money while bounty hunters are individuals want to gain alternative coins and money for free. Well not technically free because you are to invest your time and money in advertising their product.

But if I will be chosen from the two, I would rather join bounty. Sometimes its good you have joined a bounty campaign for a very potential coin but if you invested with it, you are always having advantage in quantity for those who joined the bounty.
Sometimes persons who are long enough in this forum and the perspective of bounty, what they gained in bounty is being invested in some ICOs.
Activity: 89
March 12, 2018, 11:19:58 AM
I prefer to do bounty to find capital to do trading and investment, actually make investment is good, because we do not need to work to get profit but we must be ready with the risk
Activity: 140
March 12, 2018, 11:14:54 AM
Invest better, because we are encouraged to appreciate the funds we have invested and the prizes are also good, because we are also encouraged to think more reality and smart.
Activity: 140
March 12, 2018, 10:58:58 AM
Invest better, because we are encouraged to appreciate the funds we have invested and the prizes are also good, because we are also encouraged to think more reality and smart.
Activity: 406
March 12, 2018, 10:57:21 AM
Bounty can't give us a lot of money, but when we are investing, we can get much better, so I think - better is invest.

It is. But it's a bit risky. However, you should be brave if you want to do crypto. And very very careful
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
March 12, 2018, 10:51:55 AM
Bounty can't give us a lot of money, but when we are investing, we can get much better, so I think - better is invest.
Activity: 168
March 12, 2018, 10:49:25 AM
For now I'd difinitely go for bounties as a start-up since I am just new to cryptocurrency and can say that there is still too much for to learn especially in trading coins. With bounty, I can only lose time instead of money from investment. Maybe when I earn enough, I'll go for investment, with enough knowledge and trading techniques too.

Agree. For being new to this field, bounty would be a great start up. I am too going for bounties. Bounties are really great which help us earn profits while we learn through joining discussions. As for investments, it needs some experience which I can only is that I will earn coins to gain experience handling these alts so that I'll be ready to invest some time after.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 12, 2018, 10:47:10 AM
For now I'd difinitely go for bounties as a start-up since I am just new to cryptocurrency and can say that there is still too much for to learn especially in trading coins. With bounty, I can only lose time instead of money from investment. Maybe when I earn enough, I'll go for investment, with enough knowledge and trading techniques too.
Activity: 182
March 12, 2018, 10:42:47 AM
Actually I prefer both, invest with your own money by buying when there is blood on the streets so you can sell high. And also collect bounties and add it to your investments, more money for you
Jump to: