Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 99. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 05:56:49 AM
right now i choose bounty to get maximal result for my work. because will not be easy to invest when all is down now.

do you think the industry is down now?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 13, 2018, 12:57:51 AM
right now i choose bounty to get maximal result for my work. because will not be easy to invest when all is down now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
March 12, 2018, 11:22:37 PM
Bounty is the best choices for me, it doesn't need to have a lot of money to invest, We work on something and then we got paid, if we already have a lot of money then it is the time to start invest.
Activity: 434
March 12, 2018, 11:22:28 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

Play bounty first, after can reward from bounty then make capital. Invest.
So we do not spend any capital for investment. Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 11:20:06 PM
I earn some money from the bounty, i rarely earn more money. When the bounty are very valued, i sell some and i invest in different projects. The money i earn from my real job isn't enough to invest as much as i want in crypto. For this reason i do both bounty work and investment and trade.

A smart and strategic choice.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
March 12, 2018, 11:17:43 PM
Of course I do both, I always invest at ICO for all the projects I think are profitable, and I'm glad that I can get big profits on some projects eg PPT, BQX and so on.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
March 12, 2018, 10:55:04 PM
For starters, try doing bounty campaigns first, after you received your initial capital, you can proceed with investing little by little. That’s what I did before when I was just getting started. As of now, I do bounty campaign and invest at the same time. For me, this way is more profitable.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 10:53:43 PM
Although I really want to invest, I am a student and I don't have a lot of money. So I can only get tokens through some free way, so I will choose to do the bounty.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
March 12, 2018, 10:49:45 PM
I would rather invest in bitcoin than we join bouty, because with easier investment we get a lot of profit.

But bounty doesn't require you to have a capital to invest anymore. That's the very opportunity you can get when you join bounty firsthand. Therefore, it's much better if you participate in bounty while you are also investing to have a better percentage of earning profit.
Activity: 336
March 12, 2018, 10:48:27 PM
I think you should join both. If you have enough money, investing is good especially now a days, it is a perfect time to invest since the coins for now are very cheap. Aside from that bounty is also good so that we can receive stakes for the future or until the end of ICO.
Activity: 308
March 12, 2018, 10:39:00 PM
maybe for now prefer bounty times yes, because of the bounty if it feels already a lot and allows new will to invest
Activity: 266
March 12, 2018, 10:32:03 PM
I would choose to invest. Investing has the potential to make us wealthy in just a short period of time. The reason on why we're investing is the goal to make us rich. I think this is the main goal of everyone. I also believe that if we dream of something, we should dream big.
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
March 12, 2018, 10:18:44 PM
For sure invest money is the best way but ther is some positive ponts of bounty like that the bounty hunter can't lose anithing
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
March 12, 2018, 10:16:48 PM
if you want an easy money and have a good amount of fiat that might convert into cryptocurrency, I suggest that you Invest on it! invest on ICO and wait after it end and hope for it to be successfull and woalaah you will have a good amount  of profit! also do trading and may the best of luck come unto you for you to have a good profit, but if you a free thing, join bounty campaigns, signature, blog, video creation, translations will give you good amount of tokens, and it is free, just do your work Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1656
March 12, 2018, 10:00:39 PM
Investing at inception can still net you amazing returns; however under current market conditions, when there is a lot of political pressure to keep Crypto Currencies down at the moment, it's possible that in the short run a lot of ICO's will end up at worse than initial prices on the exchanges at some point soon after their initial listings.

Therefore, until popular sentiment becomes a bit more favorable again, it would make statistical sense to acquire via bounties or through trading on the exchanges...
Activity: 224
March 12, 2018, 09:59:36 PM
If you want to get more token to rich. i think you should invest.
And with me. i make money from bounty then. use this money to invest....
Activity: 140
March 12, 2018, 09:56:15 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

i prefer both of them.
as an investor, i just need to invest and wait whatever happens.
but as a bounty hunter,i participate directly to promote the ICO so that it can reach the hardcap and become successful project.
Activity: 252
March 12, 2018, 09:50:07 PM
I would rather invest in bitcoin than we join bouty, because with easier investment we get a lot of profit.
Activity: 139
March 12, 2018, 09:48:19 PM
You can do both, first you must join bounty to earn money. And when you earn money you can invest it to grow you income. So i prefer investing and joining the bounty.
Activity: 130
March 12, 2018, 09:45:18 PM
If you have extra money then you can invest in ICO which might be fruitful in future and participate in bounty campaigns simultaneously earn more.
Pages:
Jump to: