Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 113. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
March 07, 2018, 08:41:52 AM
Both are best ways to to earn,Bounty need full time and attention to fulfill the assignments.While Investment at one time and hold properly with security tools,it will safe the funds from the hacking.Once find best moment and sell out to gain good profit for re investment.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 08:26:55 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

it sure seems like a nice bounty. ill check it out see if i can spare the time . i just signed up for Liberdi's bounty - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3043422.new#new
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 08:19:56 AM
Invest is profitable and as well as bounty also but i prefer being a bounty hunter because of the time i will spend working for the project.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 07, 2018, 08:17:26 AM
Bounty was profitable for me in 2016 and extremely profitable in 2017 bull run. Now it is the best way to get exposure to cryptocurrencies. However, you must choose the best ones and that consumes a lot of time.
Activity: 93
March 07, 2018, 08:14:53 AM
I prefer bounty for now. For investing need have a lot of money no less than 10 000$,and than you will have good profit.
So for newbie better - Bounty.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
March 07, 2018, 08:11:06 AM
I prefer to start getting coins from bounty and once collecting enough amount switch to investments. This way there is a valuable time gap between the moment when you get into crypto world and the one when you start making investments. During that time, you can get better crypto industry understanding and as the result make more thoughtful and decent investments.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
March 07, 2018, 08:05:56 AM
I simply don't have enough money for investment, so I would prefer bounty. It is also easy to do. You can do signature bounty and social media bounty.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 08:04:05 AM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

Since it is the same with the time , it is better to participate in bounty instead of putting some money with it because sometimes the coin has no value so it is not hard for you to recover when you are investor so it is better to be a participant that being an investor. but still if you want to put some money so you wil earn efforless it is also good .
Activity: 2
March 07, 2018, 08:01:09 AM
Invest. Because you can buy a new token and significantly support a project
Activity: 224
March 07, 2018, 07:53:39 AM
You know in this case, if you have the time and energy, it is better to do both. Of course, you can not earn a lot on the bounty, but if you do a few, it's different and the income is different. Also with investments. The company seems to be reliable, allocate your time and money as a percentage in such a way as to do everything.
Activity: 406
March 07, 2018, 07:50:39 AM
Bounty is like a school. Here you can learn how to work with tokens. Investments are a higher step. It's much harder for a beginner to understand cryptography to guess a good project.

Agree, bounty can teach you lots of things!
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
March 07, 2018, 07:48:49 AM
I think it's better to do both invest and follow the bounty. I also have a desire to do both, but now my capital is not enough to invest, so I just follow some bounty to make money and I will use to invest.
although I only follow a few bounty, if bounty is a good project, it will bring a big advantage to me.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
March 07, 2018, 07:24:00 AM
Bounty is like a school. Here you can learn how to work with tokens. Investments are a higher step. It's much harder for a beginner to understand cryptography to guess a good project.
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
March 07, 2018, 07:23:24 AM
If you are in a desert and very thirsty. Why drink with one hand when you can scoop more with both hands?

Invest and so bounties.
Activity: 490
March 07, 2018, 07:13:10 AM
I think playing investment for people who have long known the world of crypto, he knows which one can be an advantage and for bounty I suggest to the newbie who has not long known the world of crypto.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
March 07, 2018, 06:54:25 AM
Of course it's better to invest, but you need to have money to put on the table!
So, if you have some money, investing it's for sure the right choice, but if you don't, bouties are the only option.
Activity: 693
March 06, 2018, 11:48:25 PM
Hello!

Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

If you have money to make invest then go, because in investing you're free to get what coin you like and if it is enough to make investing with your money then you got it. And in the investing there are more chances that you eqrn high compare to the bounty. Also it is depend on whom you are qith speaking to make a discount or what.
Well, if you have money that are not in compromise then it is good to put it in investing and at the same time go on participating for any bounty campaign to have big earnings, the more ways the more opportunity to earn big. There are many people now that are doing investment because that will be considered as your passive income as you are not working to earn money because your investment is working to earn for you.
Activity: 30
March 06, 2018, 11:29:35 PM
Ethereum Key( ETK) is nice project
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 10:47:35 PM
Like probably majority in this thread would say. If you have the money and the willingness to study companies and their vision., investing is always a the fastest way to get your hands on the coin and start holding or day trading - depending on your risk tolerance. Joining in an ICO means you will wait for that coin to be on an exchanges to even start making money, but, you get in there real cheap compared to buying existing coins. For example- If you invest in an ICO @ 0.01 / coin and it comes out at 0.08 whatever money you invested just got you x8 of revenue.

The more money you invest, the more winnings you get. The down side of this is, what if after the ICO the product did not make it, or there was lack of effort in actually having a working product then you also have a big chance for an even bigger loss.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
March 06, 2018, 10:38:58 PM
I would choose to join the bounty to get the bounty. If you are just starting out with a cryptographic business, I suggest that you participate in campaigns to understand more about how successful projects are, and I believe you can be a hunter bonus.
Jump to: