Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 109. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 08:38:53 AM
Currently I prefer to join in bounty, not much risk and without capital. Invest a lot of risk with price reductions and also need capital to invest
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
March 09, 2018, 08:22:31 AM
maybe if you have some money you should do the invest. but if you just want free money in bitcoin i think you need do some bounty campaign. but need to be patient to do the bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
March 09, 2018, 08:19:29 AM
How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

If you find an ICO you like, it is generally preferable to buy at the ICO rather than rely on the bounty campaign, as with a lot of bounties you don't know how much you are going to get.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 08:18:34 AM
I prefer bounty since I'm still a newbie.  Grin
Activity: 246
March 09, 2018, 08:15:54 AM

I do not have much money so I choose bounty because I have time and I also have good communication channels

Yeah, that's the point - if you have money you go invezsting, if you can't afford yourself loosing a sum of money you better participate at bounty campaigns.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 08:15:05 AM
For me I prefer investment because the bigger your investment the bigger profit you will earn, but not all of us have enough money for investment, like me I'm just a student so bounty is the best option I have. Just your time and effort in posting, it is your main investment if you join bounty.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 08:11:02 AM
to me, the best way is that you invest in the good projects having the good advisor behind by the money you've earned from Bounties Smiley
that's why bounty hunter more than investors because bounty hunter is one of the professions that are useful to test an altcoin whether or not it is a potential project running and not at risk
Activity: 90
March 09, 2018, 07:57:52 AM
to me, the best way is that you invest in the good projects having the good advisor behind by the money you've earned from Bounties Smiley
Activity: 236
March 09, 2018, 07:51:50 AM
 Some times to participate in bounty campaign is time intensive, it is good to invest in some good ICO and still participate in few campaign.
Activity: 280
March 09, 2018, 07:39:17 AM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

If I have extra money I want to invest but since I don't have i prefer to join bounty I am just hoping that the ICO will be successful so my effort will be worth it. My friends told me that there is a possibilty to get rich in bounty that is why I see to it I have time to work my duty.
Activity: 336
March 09, 2018, 07:26:59 AM
It would be nice to participate in bounty companies and invest in worthy projects with good teams in parallel. Since investing in start-ups where the team has no experience is very risky! So analyze, and then invest. If you have a lot of time and have a desire to work then that bounty is for you! Good luck to all Smiley
Activity: 130
March 09, 2018, 07:19:12 AM

I do not have much money so I choose bounty because I have time and I also have good communication channels
Activity: 490
March 09, 2018, 07:13:28 AM
I make most of my crypto coins through bounty. I also do small trading but my major source is bounty. Good bounty  pays as much as $1000 and still some will reward you with peanut like between $2-9. after all your work.
Activity: 164
March 09, 2018, 07:09:44 AM
I mostly like to do that via bounty campaigns but it in turn leads to investment opportunities which is great. Why not both?!
Activity: 574
🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓
March 09, 2018, 07:08:58 AM
If you have large amounts of money at your disposal, then participation in the bounty is absolutely of no interest to you. Your option is investing.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 07:06:32 AM
investing in the cryptoworld and joining bouty campaigns are all the same, you could earn. but if you have plenty of altcoins its better to invest them. it might double up or triple up.
Investment is really worth it if you participate in good ICO but if not all your money will lose. While bounty is also good to because you can ean without losing money also in bounty it help you to level up your ranked, so when your rank is higher your earning is also higher.
Activity: 560
March 09, 2018, 07:03:51 AM
Bounty and investing are two different things. Investing is certainly the thing to go if you can afford. Bounty is just pseudo-jobs or tasks you perform to promote certain ICO.

If you the money and time, doing both is surely the best option.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
March 09, 2018, 06:59:51 AM
investing in the cryptoworld and joining bouty campaigns are all the same, you could earn. but if you have plenty of altcoins its better to invest them. it might double up or triple up.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 06:56:19 AM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I was engaged in Bounty as investment is connected with big risks. In Bounty, there are practically no risks.
Activity: 182
March 09, 2018, 06:51:44 AM
Hello!

Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

why not combine both? you can invest and participate in bounty campaigns. if you have a free time why not
Jump to: