Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 117. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 281
March 05, 2018, 12:46:08 PM
maybe both , but i will see the project theme first , the concept and the purpose.
read white paper then how their work , their team reputation etc , if their project seems good , i will join the bounty and maybe invest some money to their project for supporting.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 12:39:59 PM
Yes bounty work is hard work. But I did join the campaign it gave me a huge payment recently, because here I do not take the capital. If you have money available, you should invest in some ICO, it will help you earn more money.

If you have available money for investing and will invest in ICO- you will reduce amount of your money because 70 % of ICO cost less at exechange, than at ICO. Also remember about scam ICO.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
March 05, 2018, 12:38:10 PM
I decided to engage in crypt and for all the time I have not invested a single dollar from personal funds. Because I first earned on bounty, and then put in a few coins. I am still do both bounty and trading.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 12:24:39 PM
I prefer bounty programs because, it gives me the freedom to earn tokens freely .

You need to learn how Cryptos work before you invest in it .
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 12:23:50 PM
I advise you to invest and at the same time participate. It is especially advantageous to invest during the time of the organization's ICO. The main thing is to choose a good project.
Activity: 98
March 05, 2018, 12:21:08 PM
I prefer the bounty. And earn some money by investing in different currencies. I think that you can not divide bounties and investing, especially if you are a newbie
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
March 05, 2018, 12:15:38 PM
Bounty has always been beneficial because it doesn't need to invest yourself money. But now a lot of people are involved in these companies, so the rewards have decreased. Therefore, investment is also an attractive option.

People joining here because they want to get profit from any kind of source whether bounty or invest.
So i dont want to let one of them go from my mind because both are very beneficial.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
March 05, 2018, 12:05:47 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

Investing are for those who have money to invest. Who are willing to take risk. If you do not have means on investing, then bounty is for you. Bounties do not require money. It is only your time and effort. You can earn without giving out money first. Unlike investing. But if you have enough money then you may do both. Just invest what you can afford to lose. Investing in bitcoin may give you a lot of profit but it is also possible the you may lose.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 12:03:49 PM
I still choose to join bounty because I have a lot of losses in the investment, maybe because I can not be patient in holding one of the assets that I have so I sell it while still under

bounty is a good thing when you don't want to take risks
copper member
Activity: 140
March 05, 2018, 12:03:40 PM
Red Lanterns ICO is a good project both for investing and for bounty program.

To take part in Red Lanterns bounty program write to this email [email protected].
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
March 05, 2018, 12:00:26 PM
I still choose to join bounty because I have a lot of losses in the investment, maybe because I can not be patient in holding one of the assets that I have so I sell it while still under
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
March 05, 2018, 11:52:53 AM
i prefer both. both are good to earn money .if you have nothing to invest then join bounty.
Activity: 182
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
March 05, 2018, 11:51:38 AM
Some projects like Faceter doesn't have bounties. So investment in this case

I encountered a lot of new Altcoins sine last year that haven't undergone bounty campaigns because they are so popular and the company as well.
Like Bitcoin forks from Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond, Segwit2x and other Bitcoin forks.
There are also some companies like Sirin Labs, and some coin exchange tokens that they're came out instantly without pushing their ICOs in this forum.
That kind of ICOs are more successful because they are now have more investors.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
March 05, 2018, 11:48:02 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I think you should join both. You can join the bounty campaign for extra income. You can do the bounty campaign for 2 years to get the capital to invest in the altcoins. Or if you have over $ 5000, you can invest in the altcoins at the moment. If you do not dare risk, you can participate in the bounty campaign to get some capital to invest.
I strongly agreed with you, I also prefer both of the selection. When you join in bounty programs you will know much better that project is going well or not because you are the one who participated with. After a month when pre-sale is coming you know already the project because you have participated the social media's campaign you know everything then start to invest, you don't need to worry because you know everything.
Activity: 238
March 05, 2018, 11:47:56 AM
Yes bounty work is hard work. But I did join the campaign it gave me a huge payment recently, because here I do not take the capital. If you have money available, you should invest in some ICO, it will help you earn more money.
RMR
Activity: 41
March 05, 2018, 11:46:25 AM
I prefer both because thats the best way you earn more.
Activity: 140
March 05, 2018, 11:45:15 AM
If you don't have something to invest yet, better join the bounty Campaign first that way you can earn some profit for you to start with the investment you want yo do, how can you invest when you do not have... it's a risk doing it, you can only invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 56
March 05, 2018, 11:42:36 AM
Both of them is a good idea, but it depends to a person if he had a power to purchase tokens then he will go to the easier one in investing.
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
March 05, 2018, 11:42:08 AM
If would have money i would invest, but then I don't have any capitals for investments so i do Bounty. After the past few months I earned Crypto currency that is worth holding so I can't still make up my mind if whether i would use it for investments or just hold it.

Some members in this forum are investors that's why they're looking at the signatures that we are wearing because they want to invest the best ICO's and projects, better than the rest.
Investing on crypto is the fastest way to earn Crypto because bounty hunters are missing a lot of chances that an Altcoin is very cheap and then surges to become the top altcoins in the market.
Investors have better chances to ride the tides.
Merit: 18
March 05, 2018, 11:41:42 AM
Some projects like Faceter doesn't have bounties. So investment in this case
Jump to: