Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 108. (Read 9567 times)

mhj
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
March 10, 2018, 10:30:59 AM
i want to be work in both.but bounty payment you received a  small amount.in invest you earn huge profit .but need big  invest amount .so if you work in bounty and from bounty payment you must your invest amount big and you invest in many currency,so you continue both.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
March 10, 2018, 10:18:09 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I actually prefer both Investing especially in altcoins and Bounty. Although in my perspective, I think Investing is more convenient especially if you have money to do so, all you got to do is wait for your coins to grow and then cash it out. Its only downside is it has a risk factor of losing your money if the coin I invested in fails or dumps. Bounty, on the other hand, is risk-free, no money will be lost and you can gain tokens by only doing tasks that are required for the bounty. I got into crypto without a single dime to spent for investing, so I started off by doing bounty campaigns and earning enough money to be able to invest and trade in different altcoins, I would prefer to do that also if you are a beginner.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
March 10, 2018, 09:31:40 AM
I am trying to do both but with the amount of ICO's that are going on in today's market it's really getting tremendously difficult and time consuming for checking the ICO's and even time consuming for checking bounties .
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 09:28:37 AM
No need to decide whether to invest or bounty because you can them both. You can invest in crypto as long as you had extra money then you can also participate bounty programs for you to have additional source of income besides from profit in bitcoin.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 10, 2018, 09:26:30 AM
I prefer to pick bounty. Because it is free nothing to lose unlike investment which require you to risk your money to grab or gain more. Bou ty hunter only needs some effort to do the requirements
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
March 10, 2018, 09:19:55 AM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

I really like Crypto. and if I was told to choose between joining Bounty or investing for Bounty. I prefer to join. because for now, I do not have much money to invest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
March 10, 2018, 08:58:08 AM
If you have time and energy, why not both? In fact, it doesnt take a lot of energy and time and you can do both in your spare time. But you need to be careful to invest your money. I suggest you to do technical analysis of a project before you invest and always just invest the amount you can afford to lose. It will reduce the risk of you going bankrupt.

I have read your link about ico recomendation, but i prefer VLB for now. You can do technical analysis then invest on them, and maybe they will open a bounty program soon.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 08:37:55 PM
Hello!

I prefer to buy but when I do share bounties I def. only support the ones I fully back and buy in myself and want to take a part of helping them market for more of course but only I would buy it myself. I do like this kickcity ICO because it solves a real world problem and those are the winners in my opinion. Thanks for sharing! Here is an ICO I believe in: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480

They have a pursuit to bring in the masses into crypto with their arbitrage exchange leveling the price volatility by uniting global markets which keep so many who are afraid on the sidelines. Which in my opinion is one of the biggest problems with crypto today is it's not widely used/adopted therefore not widely respected but it will be.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
March 09, 2018, 08:27:39 PM
I started crypto from investing. But I started at an unsuccessful time, in early January when bitcoin cost almost 18k and all total capitalization on coinmarketcap ~ 700k. I invested money through bitcoin in several tokens, which also fell heavily. At the moment I'm in a big losses. So now I mostly prefer bounty campaigns. I participate in a large number of campaigns. A lot of time is devoted to studying the ratings and finding new bounty, ICO etc. My advice is not to repeat my mistakes, and start with bounty campaigns. As soon as you have is a little bit understanding of coins, tokens, ICO etc., then start investing
Activity: 107
Merit: 5
March 09, 2018, 08:02:13 PM
At my current situation I prefer bounty since I don't have yet much cash to invest on it. As the fact you're in a bounty program, you have to read articles and many post therefore it provides you the information that you will be able to use later on if you plan to invest. So, it's a great way to start on Crypto world, bounty is like earning while you study.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
March 09, 2018, 07:45:56 PM
I still choose Bounty because crypto currency is more like a hobby and the best part of this is you are earning money on your free time. But if we are talking about profit wise the best thing to do is invest.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 07:26:53 PM
For me personally will choose the investment. But i also choose bounty as my work when there is free time .. KickCity is a good project. I also follow his bounty.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
March 09, 2018, 07:14:56 PM
Invest. Because you can buy a new token and win
Yes, invest when you have an excess money or much money to buy tokens. And when you have nothing then it is better to participate in bounty campaigns. Both of them is a good idea, but it depends to a person if he had a power to purchase tokens then he will go to the easier one in investing.

I think so. Investing or joining a bounty similarly gives enough profit. Investing requires you to have fund, whereas joining a bounty doesn't require you to have fund. Besides investing is more risky than a bounty because when you invest you have to be ready for having loss.
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
March 09, 2018, 06:48:45 PM
I prefer to use all the chances that crypto gives me. I am very glad that I can combine two types of earnings. The capital received from the bounty invests in ICO. It is very convenient and profitable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
March 09, 2018, 11:35:05 AM
I prefer bounty because investing in ICO is always risky. Doing bounty you dont need invest any money because all need is effort and time only. If you have extra money, then invest in. But first you should do a lot of research, like checking out those behind the project, how solid the tech is, what real life use case the coin has, total coin supply, read the white paper thoroughly.
Activity: 121
March 09, 2018, 09:48:22 AM
I  like to join the bounty because bounty does not need money first, but in the reward we earn a lot of money. We just need hard work and patience. But investment requires money to invest.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 08:48:16 AM
I prefer both investing and the generosity campaign because it helps to earn more than selecting one option
Activity: 276
Merit: 23
March 09, 2018, 08:47:11 AM
I don´t think I can either invest nor do bounty with the prices going down the hill. Perhaps is just the moment to choose extra-carefully on your investments.
Activity: 19
March 09, 2018, 08:43:28 AM
I will prefer to invest
Activity: 181
March 09, 2018, 08:39:07 AM
Hello!

If you have a capital, then you can invest in ICO that you're sure that will become huge and success, but if you have no capital, then you can join and participate in a bounty then earn money through your hardwork. You just need to manage your time to promote the ICO so that it can help and give an information to the investors around the world.
Jump to: