Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 114. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 500
March 06, 2018, 10:22:13 PM
Both of them. I invest and also participate in bounties. I think they are two compatible activities, in fact, participating in bounties has made me more demanding with my investments. It has also taught me a lot about how teams are, now I know what I want to expect from them and what I don't. It really is a learning process, apart from the reward.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
March 06, 2018, 10:19:18 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

If you have money to make invest then go, because in investing you're free to get what coin you like and if it is enough to make investing with your money then you got it. And in the investing there are more chances that you eqrn high compare to the bounty. Also it is depend on whom you are qith speaking to make a discount or what.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
March 06, 2018, 10:09:12 PM
Most of the time I earned coins from bounty even if there is no any assurance that you will be paid by the developers you know what I mean I scammed from several projects before but If I have some budget like earnings from bounty and sold for etherium I also invest if the project inspires me Im into 40% invest and 60% bounty.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 10:02:12 PM
I prefer for bounty. I cann not invest right now because insufficient earnings to make invest. Maybe when times comes i'd rather choose both for bounty and investing.

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 09:49:25 PM
I will choose to join bounty, i love participating in any bounty here. Though I've been scammed here for the 5th time and still i do not stop participating in bounty cause i believe that someday i will earn my token for real. There's nothing wrong in investing in any ICO here but make sure that, you really love what you are doing and if it makes you happy.
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
March 06, 2018, 07:19:10 PM
You can always invest, if you have the right amount of resources to begin with. If you are just starting with the crypto business, I suggest you join bounties first, to understand more on how projects become successful. Then you can invest with the knowledge you gained, increasing your chances of success.
Yes you are right. During the bounty campaign we get the sign whether the project will succeed or fail. Recently I've invested in an ICO for the first time and that only because I was closely monitoring their developments, how much they raised during their pre-sale. When they reached their soft caps I decided to join. When you don't have money to invest, bounty works can be a good source to earn something which you can use to invest in ICOs. I'd say if you do bounty of a certain ICO which has already a working product ready to be implemented on blockchain and a good team behind the project that are highly known in crypto world then invest in it. But of course always beware of the scammers.
Activity: 224
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
March 06, 2018, 07:08:08 PM
You can always invest, if you have the right amount of resources to begin with. If you are just starting with the crypto business, I suggest you join bounties first, to understand more on how projects become successful. Then you can invest with the knowledge you gained, increasing your chances of success.
Activity: 448
March 06, 2018, 06:49:31 PM
I did both, I did invest and also did bounty.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 06, 2018, 06:38:13 PM
I'm doing both Cheesy I participated on different bounties and when I saw that particular ICO has a lot of potential to succeed, I am investing some at the same time participating to their bounty. By that, I can track my Investment and also earn more.
You do everything right. Today you need to invest with the mind otherwise you will lose money. Recently, a lot of projects are scam.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
March 06, 2018, 06:30:47 PM
Bounties are certainly a great way to earn money in coins. But one cannot participate in every good
project out there so investing is important too.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
March 06, 2018, 06:28:48 PM
I think bounties are interesting and i believe they are reliable investments too. If you get the chance or the opportunity to join or
participate in bounties with promising potentials, you might profit more in the future or months to come.

A bounty which usually is commonly associated with ICOs through several various campaigns of some sort on different social media platforms.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
March 06, 2018, 06:27:26 PM
I prefer to participate in bounty rather than invest in ICOs. Yes, both are risky, but the only difference between the bounty is that your investment is just your time and effort. Unlike the ICOs, when you're being victimized by Scammed, everything will lose to you, time, effort, and the worse thing, even your money will be lost to you.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 06:17:05 PM
Like everyone else said, it depends on what kind of style you prefer.  I don't feel 100% confident in just one route, so I"m hoping to try multiple ways and hope I end up well off.  I'm going to participate in bounties, and hope that I can take what I make from those and trade them to make even more.  When I find something that I'm really excited about, I'm planning on investing in that.  So, I'm hoping for me, it'll be a combination of both bounties and investments, with a side of trading going on.  lol
Activity: 27
March 06, 2018, 06:16:00 PM
if you don't have money, you can earn by participating in bounty campaigns, and then you can use this profit to make your investment)) there are to uneasy choices though, you need to choose the right and profitable ico for both -  taking part in its bounty and investing.

Hi guys, is it possible to get reasonable money by taking part in bounties? Which bounties are the best for it?
Activity: 518
Merit: 115
March 06, 2018, 06:15:24 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I do both. I don't just join any bounty campaigns, I checked thoroughly to make sure that it is a good project and not a scam. I do this checking because I also prefer to invest on them.
And the best way to make sure your invest will prosper is to help the project by working on its campaigns. It's a win-win for me.
Check my signature. Crestonium is one of the most promising ICO out there, not just profitable with all its bonuses, but also because the project itself is very feasible in real life use.
Activity: 182
March 06, 2018, 06:07:06 PM
if you don't have money, you can earn by participating in bounty campaigns, and then you can use this profit to make your investment)) there are to uneasy choices though, you need to choose the right and profitable ico for both -  taking part in its bounty and investing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
March 06, 2018, 05:51:47 PM
Investment or Bounty, It depends on each person. If you have more funds you better invest but if you want to get coins from the work. You can become a bounty hunter. There is also a bounty hunter and as an investor.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 05:29:24 PM
I prefer to join bounty campaigns because i dont have money to invest,i will earn first money from bounties then when i already get money i will invest it.
Activity: 112
March 06, 2018, 05:16:26 PM
If you believe in project, then both!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 06, 2018, 05:07:14 PM
I invest my funds in the most profitable coins, but lately I prefer to participate in bounty, as it gives an opportunity to earn faster than from long-term investments.
Jump to: