Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 118. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
March 05, 2018, 11:39:16 AM
I usually join bounties. Because i don't have any capital to use in investing. I have join campaigns that give me a huge payout lately. And till now i hold some crypto that i get from bounty.

The same here, since I joined this forum last year I never stop joining signature and other bounty campaigns because this is the best option for me to earn bounty stake tokens that I could turn into my local fiat in the future.
Now, I am holding a huge value of altcoins because I am holding them still and never sell even a single coin in the market.
Holding your bounty stake tokens will offer you good future opportunities.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
March 05, 2018, 11:39:08 AM
If would have money i would invest, but then I don't have any capitals for investments so i do Bounty. After the past few months I earned Crypto currency that is worth holding so I can't still make up my mind if whether i would use it for investments or just hold it.
Activity: 133
March 05, 2018, 11:38:16 AM
I prefer bounty than investment. I have the funds to invest but investing have risks at crypto. The values of different cryptos are volatile. It changes rapidly and very unpredictable. Bounty campaigns takes time but no risks are involved. You can earn money without investing or risking your money.
Activity: 107
Merit: 5
March 05, 2018, 11:36:34 AM
I think I would do both. It's nice to have multiple ways to earn. Doing bounty gives you money without putting any monetary capital just your little time and effort and you'll learn something along the way because you have to read. While Investing is something that will provide you a return without exactly putting much time as long you knew where to invest and when to invest. Both are better.
Activity: 182
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
March 05, 2018, 11:36:14 AM
Crypto investment and joining Bounty campaigns are both a good ways to earn money through crypto.
But you will go crypto investment right away if you have money to throw but otherwise,
Most members in this forum are joining signature and other bounty campaigns because we have no money and joining bounty campaigns will offer us good opportunities and earn money though Crypto.
Activity: 459
March 05, 2018, 11:32:55 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I think you should join both. You can join the bounty campaign for extra income. You can do the bounty campaign for 2 years to get the capital to invest in the altcoins. Or if you have over $ 5000, you can invest in the altcoins at the moment. If you do not dare risk, you can participate in the bounty campaign to get some capital to invest.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 11:31:25 AM
Well i rather choose bounty, because bounties, there are many but hard to earn. In investment, you just have to invest and then wait for the tume you make your profit. IT TAKES TIME. Not like in bounty. In bounty, you just have to join. Follow instructions. Then youll get you profit after.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 11:30:00 AM
I usually join bounties. Because i don't have any capital to use in investing. I have join campaigns that give me a huge payout lately. And till now i hold some crypto that i get from bounty.
Activity: 458
🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥
March 05, 2018, 11:27:04 AM
Bounty work is hard work.
If available money you have, then I will suggest to join Some ICO. It helps to get more money.
Otherwise bounty work so good. More patient more income. So try that.
Activity: 158
March 05, 2018, 11:20:31 AM
I'm usually not interested in investing because I think it's risky, I prefer a bounty hunter which means we're not too risky, maybe the only risk we have is losing our time but not money
Activity: 364
March 05, 2018, 11:20:11 AM
It depends on whether you have money that you can invest or you have time that you can spend on a bounty campaign. You can do both and in this way you can increase the result and profit.
Activity: 406
March 05, 2018, 11:14:21 AM
I will always choose bounty over investment so that i will not release my own money and not be scammed
It is also more easier once you've become familiar with it.

investment involves high risks but you can win a lot
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 10:45:02 AM
I will always choose bounty over investment so that i will not release my own money and not be scammed
It is also more easier once you've become familiar with it.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 10:44:30 AM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

if you have a money to make an invest, then go to the invest because in investing the more you invest and take the risk the more you gain and high the profit you take because in investing you only need an short time to earnings. but if you don't have a money to invest then you must go to the bounty because the bounty is doesn't required and investing beside you can earn just do posting and ranked up at least the jr.member
Activity: 476
March 05, 2018, 10:44:21 AM
prefer bounty than investment. my reasons, I do not have much money to invest. Bounty helps me earn money without having to spend the money first. I am new in this. I will learn first how to invest because I have no experience in investing.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 05, 2018, 10:41:52 AM
Hello!

Kickcity is an excellent product. I also take part in the bounty. Investing is much more profitable if you have chosen the same project. Of course the result depends on the amount of your investment.
Activity: 294
March 05, 2018, 10:33:49 AM
Nice promotion you got their. But for me, ill go for bounty. No capital, no cash out. You just got to work real hard and get your prize after the campaign.
Activity: 294
March 05, 2018, 10:31:50 AM
by investing or buying coins from ico project will be easier and we will get cheaper price during ico but if we do not have much money then the choice is bounty campaign
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 05, 2018, 10:31:42 AM
If you want to earn more money so invest and hold it. If you do not want to spend your fiats or simply have nothing to spend then choose a bounty. It's all simple.)
Activity: 434
March 05, 2018, 10:30:13 AM
Hello!

You need to learn to combine both of these things. Any tokens and coins received as a reward from the bounty, you need to invest in new coins. This can bring a good profit. I do not think the bounty will make you rich. We need to analyze the situation and continue to work.
Jump to: