Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 2. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 06:34:55 AM
It depends on whether you have the money to invest, or whether you have time to spend on the bounty exercise. You can do this and increase the results and profits in this way.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 06:31:39 AM
You should prefer for bounty programs they are for free and can give you lots of benefits if you chose correct one like (thug coin) i belive its one the best bounty programs i have ever had they are conducting no icos only donations are appreciated,they are distributing 85% of the total supply of 14000000000 in their airdrops and bounty programs rest 15% is distributed to the community members and for future project and it is also currenty trading on yobit,octex,forkdelta,etherdelta and ddex exchange so if you are looking for bounty then 'thug' is the best choise of all the bounty program.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
April 25, 2018, 06:17:33 AM
Why restrict yourself to one or the other? Personally I am doing both at the moment it is good to explore as many options as possible in my opinion.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 06:17:11 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
I prefer to work on bounty rather than having to invest in an ICO project. the reason I choose bounty because investment in an ICO project is very risky if the project is scam, you will lose some of your money even your entire money. While working on your bounty campaign is not required to spend your money, all you need is skill in promoting a project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
April 25, 2018, 06:15:41 AM
For now, I chose bounty over investment because it does not require money to join. Joining signature and social bounties will reward you some tokens later that you can use to trade for profit. But not all bounties are legitimate, several of them are not successful in their campaign and other became scams so it better to make a research on any bounty before joining them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
April 25, 2018, 06:12:45 AM
if you have money you can risk, then the right investment is more profitable than the bounty.if not, then the bounty is a good option to earn, though to make a profit you will need to work periodically
Activity: 154
April 25, 2018, 06:09:10 AM
I more prefer joining different bounties because they give free tokens but sometimes Im investing at potential coin/token to their initial coin offering.
Activity: 163
April 25, 2018, 06:05:48 AM
1 year ago bounties was very profitable, but for now its not very good profit but I am practicing both of them. With good stratgery in trading u can have very big profit but in bounty u dont have this option.
Activity: 123
April 25, 2018, 05:59:34 AM
If I have a lot of money, maybe I will follow the investment to ico. Ordinary investors follow the ico when they want to get a bonus at the start of the deal. If ico prices go up significantly, we'll automatically make a profit on the ico. But if there are other options available for free, why not? You can also compete for the bounty and the COINS you can invest in.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 05:56:48 AM
Naturally i would have preferred bounty because it only pays out on the task or job completed but recently this is pissing me up because most bounty ended up not paying or pay less than promised to its participants and starts to give one excuse or the other but investment is just a direct dealing which pays out as purchased unless the company is a scam.
Activity: 686
April 25, 2018, 05:56:39 AM
If you have around $1000 then you cam invest in alts or btc. but bounty is good method to earn extra income. so doing 10 to 20 bounties at a time will give you minimum $1000 per month. you can start with twitter, facebook first. then increase your rank and try to do signature bounty to earn around $1000 to $4000 per month easily. thats how i started bounty
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 05:54:51 AM
I suggest bounty, you can earn in a free and riskless way and also you wont be worried of being scammed
Activity: 107
April 25, 2018, 05:51:24 AM
Bounty is good because ut gives you free token but you need to work it to gained. But if you have fund go to invest because its hassel free and the tokken you gained from bounty will be useless if nobody invest or didnt reach softcap
Activity: 88
April 25, 2018, 05:48:40 AM
It really depends how far you want to go into cryptocurrencies. Bounty is simple in comparison to Investing. Bounty only takes a maximum of 2-3 hours per day if you are to complete bounties, whether its signature or media creating. Investing on the other hand is more time consuming because you need to keep an eye on your investment and make sure you are not losing money and see if you making profit.
Activity: 175
April 25, 2018, 05:45:53 AM
I think when we are talking about investments and earning money is always better to do different things to minimize risks, so I would do both
Activity: 266
April 25, 2018, 05:33:38 AM
Investments in the bounty, this is certainly risky, you need to grammatically divide the budget, approximately invest 20% of the budget for each project, such projects need to pick up 5-10 projects
Activity: 17
April 25, 2018, 05:30:38 AM
Bounty is the perfect option if you have a lot of free time and don't have money at all. If you want to get a tangible profit, you will not be able to do without investments in the ICO.
Activity: 69
April 25, 2018, 05:24:45 AM
Both
Invest so u can start earning do day trade if you know how to read charts.
And also do bounty. It will not harm you if u get free tokens and hold them and get good return.
Activity: 154
April 25, 2018, 05:22:58 AM
For me bounty is better because we dont need to pay to receive token you need only work hard to receive tokens. Bounty is free and everyone will have a chance to join the bounty campaigns.
if you pick investment make sure you have enough money to purchase some coins but it is very risky there are chance of lossing.  Smiley
Activity: 227
April 25, 2018, 05:05:31 AM
I think that are interesting to generosity, and I consider that they are also reliable investments. If you get chance or an opportunity to Join or
to participate in bounties with a perspective potential, you, perhaps, have arrived in the future or months.

Generosity which usually usually is associated with ICO through several various campaigns of social media, some kind of on various platforms.
Pages:
Jump to: