Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 6. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet
April 23, 2018, 10:52:37 AM
How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?
If there is free capital - it is possible to invest into interesting project, and for those who are not ready to use the fiat, the Bounty is the solution.
Activity: 139
Merit: 2
April 23, 2018, 10:46:57 AM
Hey. I'm currently only participating in the bounty, no risks, and the chances of making money are decently worthwhile. But now I'm planning to invest a little. I choose a couple of projects.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 10:32:58 AM
if I have the capital then I will invest. because I do not have the capital then I will choose bounty. both are equally profitable. the difference is the investment requires capital while the bounty without capital.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
https://assetsplit.org/
April 23, 2018, 10:26:06 AM
Hello!

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

Do both.
By investing into ICOs you will get more benefits that bounty do not have, for example card issue and so on.

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 10:23:59 AM
If you have much money invest is great and easy.
But if you dont have much more money i think Bounty is better.
You can earn coin with bounty amd do campain job of bounty.
You will get a payment and you can invest in there.
I just do a job in bounty and all coin i invest in crypto.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 10:17:52 AM
Hello!

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
I like both of them but for now I just do one of them is becoming a bounty hunter
I have a desire to be an investor because if we choose the right ico we will get huge profits and I understand the risks are also great because we can lose and the worst hit by scam but that does not downplay my intentions
Activity: 117
April 23, 2018, 10:14:50 AM
You can do both to have a great amount of money. It can help you to have plenty of money in the future. Doing invest and bounty is really need time to spend it. In bounty, you should be more active to do the job that you enter. Sometimes, you need hardwork to earn some money. They will pay you in the right amount. While investing in some ICOs can have a great profits in the future. If you want to invest, you should learn to read about the articles and the platform of the ICO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
April 23, 2018, 10:09:33 AM
Try to do first the bounty campaigns and after you got profits on doing bounty campaigns, you can start investing. Use your profits on bounty campaign for investing in some ICO or do some trading. Investing in ICO and trading are both risky, but you need to study first how it works.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 10:02:05 AM
Hello!

If there is a budget that will not hurt me when I want to evaluate and lose, investing will be my first choice. But if I have free time and a capacity to make a good comment, I can also choose bounty campaigns. That's why I do not give a clear answer and I have two alternatives.
Activity: 280
April 23, 2018, 09:58:09 AM
I do both.  Bounty allows me to invest my time in projects.  If I can get a great bonus in pre-sale I invest $$$ as well.
Activity: 196
April 23, 2018, 09:54:12 AM
Some opinion would refer to bounty campaign before would you like to invest,,actually this is a good idea between of us, before would you like to enter into investment,cause bounty campaign have also good benefits to become aware and familiar from other crypto coin,and to know also the other feature toward of them,,aside from that to minimized also your risk.
Activity: 37
April 23, 2018, 09:48:41 AM
I did both, I did invest and also did bounty.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
April 23, 2018, 09:48:14 AM
Hello!

Joining in bounty campaigns are still the best way to earn bitcoins. There are a lot of task and work that you can do for you to earn altcoins and especially bitcoins. You will only use your skills to promote their product for you to earn money.
Activity: 224
April 23, 2018, 09:45:26 AM
 If you're a risktaker person, then you should invest in some coins. If you're scared to have a loss, then you should participate in bounties. It also gives a lot of money
Activity: 98
April 23, 2018, 09:43:33 AM
You can always combine investing and bounty. It is better to start with a bounty, and for advanced people, of course, investing. However, both require exploring.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 09:40:45 AM
I believe that investing is a risk. However, more money is being circulated in this sphere than in the bounty.
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 09:40:14 AM
Hello!

I tink bith are very viable ways of using altcouns for earning money in the cryptocurrency industry. No need to compare them. Wjat's strategical and wise is both participating in bounty programs and investing some of your money on cryptocureency as well. This way, you could maximize your profits in this industry without spending too much money. Since we all know that you don't need to spend money on bounty programs.
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
April 23, 2018, 09:36:46 AM
Was doing KickCity, goodone)
Think best way to do 50/50. start doing bounty camp after, if project showes good position - invest. after you get not so more different coins on wallet and can easy sell it and get good rewards)
Activity: 252
April 23, 2018, 09:24:23 AM
I will prefer to earn crypto through bounty first then use the earnings to invest in various coins. This can greatly reduce the risk take i will face along the way when i am going into the crypto market. Even if it is a loss it is only time and not my money.
Activity: 238
April 23, 2018, 09:16:23 AM
I prefer bounty
Pages:
Jump to: