Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 4. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 09:22:54 PM
They are completely two different things. But bounty is for people that don't have money or don't want to risk. Bounty is good when you have a lot subscribers and followers in twitter or youtube for example.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
April 24, 2018, 09:12:17 PM
If you have plenty of money, you don't need to do any kind of bounty.
Bounty is only for people who have less than 1 million in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 09:11:00 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

if you have a decent amount of capital then try to invest and start trading in the market in order to earn profit monthly or daily, you can also work on bounty campaigns in order to earn altcoins at the end of sale.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
April 24, 2018, 09:07:52 PM
invest definitely use your money and you should remember the risks you have taken when entering the world of crypto.
bounty is the result of your work during ICO. which lasts 1 month to 3 months that you do.
so I think both are worth doing while you can still benefit from both.
Activity: 130
April 24, 2018, 08:50:03 PM
Both. Do the bounty and invest half of the bounty payment.  Your capital is your time and resources and will hurt less when you loose your investment.
copper member
Activity: 56
April 24, 2018, 08:16:29 PM
Personally, I think you should focus on becoming a bounty hunter would be a better thing then occasionally invest in some big projects, do not think about becoming an ico investor because I received some information that the ico season was over, now in the market, most are just projects that have no potential for the future, good projects are very few. Agree that if you succeed, you will improve your life quickly but risk is higher in the past, safety should still be a priority option, instead of reckless
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
April 24, 2018, 06:41:58 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
Its better to join bounty than to invest because some projects now are not legit and some are scam so its better to choose better project before you invest. Its risky but you can try investing a small amount.
Activity: 280
April 24, 2018, 06:41:04 PM
Both options are worth trying, but doing bounties are quite the safest part of the two. With bounties, you dont risk a lot of money into it. All you do is to take some part of your precious time.
Activity: 210
April 24, 2018, 06:38:02 PM
I choose both! Now I have invested in 4 different ICO's and wait for them to come to the stock exchange. While waiting, I was doing a bounty in other projects, which also I believe! This is cool, because the probability that some of the projects will increase in price increases! I invest less than $ 1000 in each ICO so bounty's deposits and payouts are not much different in size!
Activity: 207
April 24, 2018, 02:30:03 PM
My idea is to combine the two. You can imagine I was investing in this ico and doing the bounty campaign. If x2-x10 results can be found in the first month after the exchange list is published. That's definitely a plan by everyone here. Cheesy
Activity: 140
April 24, 2018, 02:24:10 PM
if you want to invest thats up to you. But i would recommend you to check out THUG Coin first before you invest in other coins, THUG is for free to all members who are active and participate in their Airdrops, They are listed in exchanges and are 100% Legit..You can even check them out on Twitter and Telegram to confirm what im saying is true or not, THUG COMMUNITY is Just awesome and have no words to describe how an efficient team they have.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 24, 2018, 12:03:05 PM
Recently, payments for bounties are small, although there are exceptions. Therefore, only investments if you want to make money on the crypto market.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
April 24, 2018, 12:01:35 PM
if I'm asked to invest in altcoin better than joining bounty because I may be more profitable if altcoin I invest.
Activity: 98
April 24, 2018, 11:46:49 AM
Invest or generosity? I prefer that Bounty in the digital word take its origin from online gaming platforms that offer rewards for participating in the development of their games. Bounty is, in fact, an incentive remuneration mechanism offered by companies to individuals. This means that the company that represents the product or service offers compensation to people in return for performing certain tasks..
Activity: 168
April 24, 2018, 11:35:44 AM
I prefer bounty and invest money in bounty. I hope for the bounty will future. So bounty or invest in depends on you.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
April 24, 2018, 11:31:28 AM
as long as you invest in a good project,you can do  both of them  will be better. I mean you will not blindly invest in all available projects. Besides adding rewards, we should also be cautious about choosing which projects have great potential in the future. Otherwise, if we blindly do it, we will waste our money and time.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 11:30:47 AM
At this time the bounties make very little.
Those who are able to invest, on the other hand, can do a lot, with this volatility.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 11:10:11 AM
I prefee both. If you have extra money, you should start trying to invest it. I know its too risky, but you should learn that there are no investment that has zero risk on it. Investment is like a gamble, you dont know if you will win or lose. Bounty are for those people who have not enough money to start with investment. So if you have money, try investing and doing bounty at the same time.
Activity: 112
April 24, 2018, 11:06:43 AM
I bought Bank4YOU Group ICO tokens - BEEFY. Their idea is very interesting and their team is strong.
I believe the token price will go up after the big announcement!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 05:42:23 AM
Bounty prefers generosity first, because I need only effort and time. If I have enough money received from generosity, I will think about whether I will invest money or leave.
Pages:
Jump to: