Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 8. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 07:44:40 AM
For now I choose bounty, I can benefit from bounty. and after my excess money I want to invest as a savings in my future.
and keep doing bounty. I love bounty
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 07:39:13 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

i am sure it's better to participate in bounty campaign, and after you get your bounty reward invest in some ICO. this helps you to avoid risks of your "real money". i think it's a nice way to start investing, if you are not experienced, but want to try)) i could recommend you to look at Merculet ICO, today they finished their Private Sale. they have collected 21 thousand ETH. i believe it's great result)) i am looking forward to the next step of ICO.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 05:31:33 AM
Hello!

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

Actually, you can do both and but it depends on your goal. But if you have time you can do bounty wherein you will be rewarded tokens/coins if you finish a certain task. However, if you have money/capital you can invest for faster and big return in the future. In my case I do both wherein my earnings in bounties I also invest it in trading wherein I buy and hold coins for a certain period of time and sell them until I met my desire profit.
Activity: 69
April 23, 2018, 05:24:09 AM
I choose both because bounty and investment are very different.

From bounty programs, you can get token/coin from the work you take, and investing in ICO is an option. You can follow a good prize program to suit you and can also join ICO.

From a bounty program, you will never lose money, unlike in ICO. If in your research it's good ICO, you can benefit if you fail to lose money.
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
April 23, 2018, 05:22:48 AM
Hello!

For now i do both. If you have a enough money then you want to secure your money while earning some profit you can go in investing. If you dont have money but you want to earn profit then do bounty campaigns.
But for me, i want to work hard and do bounty campaigns while investing my money to earn more.
Activity: 101
April 23, 2018, 05:21:48 AM
Investment or reward? I prefer the Bounty of Numbers, they come from online gaming platforms and offer rewards for participating in game development. The reward is essentially a reward system for individuals. This means that companies that introduce products or services can offer incentives to people in exchange for certain tasks. This is similar to the barter trade; The company offers a reward for doing simple tasks for the company in return. It is a veritable advertising tool for many companies. In cryptographic currency scenarios, the bounty has become a useful component of any ICO activity. Many startups often use the bounty program as part of their ICO activities. During the bounty program, ICO provides compensation for marketing, error reporting, and even the improvement of many tasks in the cryptocurrency framework. Awards are usually made in the form of cryptocurrency tokens or fiat currencies, but this option is rare. Cryptocurrency space has proved to be a massive incentive scheme environment. This is because it provides a huge reward and incentive mechanism for cryptocurrency startups and individuals.
Activity: 179
April 23, 2018, 05:11:14 AM
It depends on your job or free time . Because you can't do bounty if you have no enough time. But if you have more time then you can do bounty so you can earn without spending money. I think its better to do both, Earn from bounty and invest that money again.
Activity: 65
April 23, 2018, 05:10:42 AM
Hello!

both, you can investing your money to buy new token . you also participate the bounty campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
April 23, 2018, 05:06:51 AM
Hello!

If you can't join the bounty(bounties) or you don't have time to do the tasks that they ask to do then probably the best way to make profit should be invest.
Investing isn't something easy and needs a long time to make it better and better every time you invest into something you learn something new for good or from the mistakes.
Another option is to hold the assets that you currently have which is another kind of risk.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 05:05:56 AM
i prefer bounty. its good to earn more money
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 05:03:15 AM
if i prefer bounty. By getting bounty I can use for my additional capital investment in crypto world.
Activity: 115
April 23, 2018, 05:02:37 AM
I think investment will be better. You can buy new tokens and get more. But if you don't have much money, I suggest that you can do a bounty.
Activity: 84
April 23, 2018, 04:59:11 AM
Invest in the ones you really believe in, bounty for the rest.
Activity: 150
April 23, 2018, 03:58:03 AM
Hello!

If you want the risk , you prefer participate in bounty. I get alot from it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 03:53:28 AM
Hello!

I know the person who participated in the bounty of Ethereum.
He received more than 80 eth coins.
It definitely makes sense.
The main thing is to choose the right project.

Lucky one) But who knows for sure that any of your coins received as a bounty reward isn't going to repeat the fate of ETH?
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 03:46:18 AM
I prefer a lot on bounty, its isnt risky, unlike invest, you can lost all your profit when its a time, and risky. In bounty, you only need to invest your time which doesnt cost too much time, its fun by the way.
Activity: 25
Merit: 2
April 23, 2018, 03:45:17 AM
To invest in ICO we need money, so for now i choose bounty, I participated on bounty program because here i can get reward, and the reward can i sell to get money, and then if i have a lot of money from bounty so i can try to invest alt
Activity: 434
April 23, 2018, 03:42:14 AM
I mainly deal with investments, but I also lead a couple of bounty companies, why not combine, in the end, one does not interfere with one another and, as the saying goes, there is not much money))
Investments can be initiated at any time and bounty can only be applied after the user rating.
I myself prefer bounty, but if you have more capital, it would be good to follow both,
especially if you feel that the gift project you follow has good prospects in the future,
so you will get the result of bounty also the result of your investment
Activity: 370
April 23, 2018, 03:39:44 AM
if you know what you are investing to why not invest and also you are a veteran investor or trader but if you are a newbie or start why not start the bounty first so you can gain profits
Activity: 238
April 23, 2018, 03:08:34 AM
I mainly deal with investments, but I also lead a couple of bounty companies, why not combine, in the end, one does not interfere with one another and, as the saying goes, there is not much money))
Pages:
Jump to: