Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 9. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 02:54:30 AM
I will participate in investment. If you have a lot of time, you can choose to do a bounty event. A bounty event is a very good activity for people who have free time to get free coins, but if you don't have much free time, I recommend Choose investment. Although there are risks in investment, the return is still very rich.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016
April 23, 2018, 02:53:21 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I know the person who participated in the bounty of Ethereum.
He received more than 80 eth coins.
It definitely makes sense.
The main thing is to choose the right project.

Activity: 163
April 23, 2018, 02:52:43 AM

I think it is necessary to carry both together.you can get an undeniable income from the bounty, which is a great opportunity to direct your investments
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
April 23, 2018, 02:50:08 AM
I used to prefer bounty for being patience is all I want rather than investing because I have no income to invest for now.I think doing bounty is more profitable but sometimes there are risk to overcome.
Activity: 210
April 23, 2018, 02:40:55 AM
Both is the best of course. If you have good rank and social media following, and can write articles or make videos, bounty can be even more profitable than when you shell out money. There are good ICOs out there too. Do watch out for now as ICOs are being investigated by the SEC in US. So it could affect the existence of the token as well as the price.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 02:27:34 AM
LuckyToken Bounty is my best investment!
Activity: 113
April 23, 2018, 02:27:11 AM

At the moment, im just doing bountys and airdrops, i dont have the capital to invest, and you know, its a big big risk tou invest more than you can afford to loose, so im playing this patiently and go one step at the time.after have gather alot on both airdrop and bounty then i will now invest
Activity: 70
April 23, 2018, 02:17:06 AM
Bounty always gives me more money than investments, that's why I chose WeLocal Bounty Campaign
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 02:15:05 AM
When I started at me absolutely nebylo means for investment and I started to engage in bounty, and after I earned it began to invest in successful projects
Activity: 112
April 23, 2018, 12:42:45 AM
I choose to do the bounties with patient because if there will be any loss at all, that will be that of just time. But I would have learnt a lesson at the end.

Activity: 21
Merit: 3
April 22, 2018, 11:56:18 PM
For my situation as a new member I rather to choose bounty because I want to earn money first after that I will invest.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 11:51:42 PM
Both, do both then you will feel healthy, haha ..
Activity: 52
April 22, 2018, 11:50:31 PM
Both, though it's difficult to tell what bounties are worth it, so I usually just do easy things like joining their telegram/slack etc.
Both of this is an oppurtunity no easy money to come for us all of the money can earn in a hard work. Hard work and enjoyment is can you get easy money. But i choose is bounty  because i dont have much money to invest in ICO or in a trading sites.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 11:39:51 PM
I more prefer joining bounty because in bounty I can earn free tokens.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
April 22, 2018, 11:35:59 PM
Investing in the crypto currency or participating in generosity campaigns, probably depends on the availability of free money and the availability of free time and the desire to participate in such campaigns. If free funds are available, then they can be invested in the liked crypto currency. If you have a problem with free money, you can first earn tokens in ICO generosity campaigns and then, by selling and converting them, you can also purchase other types of crypto currency. Of course, it would be better to engage in both investment and participation in the ICO generosity campaigns simultaneously. This will bring more effect in a relatively short time.
Activity: 238
April 22, 2018, 10:11:51 PM
Everyone should choose the right one for you. If you have time, you can choose a reward without too much money.

If you have money and you don't have much time to invest, I think both are good choices.
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
April 22, 2018, 10:11:22 PM
I choose bounty because in my opinion because i never loss money
Activity: 198
April 22, 2018, 10:10:37 PM
#BCharity.io very promising project, it has a great potential. Guys, check it out the bounty program
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 10:09:11 PM
Both. Because at the moment I invest in bitcoin and also some altcoins. Do not forget also I joined into the bounty. Because now bounty is in the interest of users of this forum. Sometimes my income from bounty, I made an investment. Because I believe investing in bitcoin for the long term will yield enough profit. The potential and popularity of bitcoin will also increase.
We know trading and join bounty are the best thing to do to get more income and profit.
Doing one of them will make our income lower, try to use our bounty reward for trading will make our pshycology going well. Sometime joining bounty also not get payment so other thing to is trading or investing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 10:01:34 PM
I like the bonus programs, then I sell them and take the money to invest. I usually buy coin in the top 100 to reduce the risk.
Pages:
Jump to: