Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 46. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 03:14:19 AM
Presently I'm doing bounty reason being I don't have money I can afford to lose. The coin I get from bounty I hold them for a long time that's investment for me invariably but wouldn't be enough volume of investment I want if eventually I have enough money to participate in ICOs or trade coin
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
April 06, 2018, 03:04:53 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I do both investing crypto and joining bounty campaign as i don't have much capital. I think it depends on how much capital do you have. If i had big capital, i would choose investing crypto than joining bounty campaign.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 03:02:55 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I prefer both, you can invest while joining bounty. Investing has to do with purchasing and waiting, so while waiting for your investment to double or triple you can do bounty. In that way you made your days more profitable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 02:58:03 AM
it's better to invest now than to join bounties because bitcoin prices are low today and you can earn a lot when bitcoin prices rise.
Activity: 58
April 06, 2018, 02:53:28 AM
Well, we all probably know that to invest, you must first earn something, otherwise what's the point, so first bounty and then investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
April 06, 2018, 02:39:43 AM
I want to have the safest choice, joining bounties at the same time joining ICOs as well. I am always promoting a project that I truly believe in. Most often, I also invest in the same project that I am also promoting through my signature and avatar. But I know a lot of people who are only bounty hunters and never ICO investors. There are also others who do not want to work the way bounty participants do and invest in ICOs instead.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
April 06, 2018, 02:32:07 AM
Bounty was okay one year ago. Now there are thousands of people and you will get really little amounts.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
April 06, 2018, 02:26:03 AM
since I first joined this forum I do not have anything, I just joined the bounty but after I get some payment from bounty then I invested to ICO so I have more money .. besides I now follow ICO I still join on bounty for more earn extra money Grin
Activity: 210
April 06, 2018, 02:21:43 AM
I would like bounty than invest
Bounty certified
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
April 06, 2018, 01:31:10 AM
If i have some money i'll invest on a really good project, but right now i'm into bounties
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 06, 2018, 01:20:59 AM
it's good to do now to invest because btc price is low today and when it gets bigger then you get bounty when you join the bounty you need to do more to earn just as you invest you will just wait.
Activity: 364
April 06, 2018, 01:19:58 AM
tokens of ICO - same money and I believe that the bounty program is a good thing for everybode. and if there is an opportunity to earn tokens under this program, then why not use it?
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 01:19:08 AM
For me, we do need to choose between investment or bounty but It depends on each person. if you have better funds you can invest, and find good ICO to invest. When you do not have funds and you want to find funds to invest, you better participate in bounty. we can do both of them and can earn money from both
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
April 06, 2018, 01:19:01 AM
Me Bounty.

Investing in cryptocurrency itself is a risk, cause bitcoin highrisk and illegal in their countries. Bounty has no risk, its the project scam  and you only waste your time for the project scam.  But Invest in more profitable than Bounty.If you are starting your jouney then first you need to earn some crypto currencies by joining bounty program
Activity: 714
April 06, 2018, 01:07:31 AM
For me personally certainly more likely to bounty because I have a habit to promote a project like me make a blog, Video Review. Unlike investment, investments tend to have some funds to invest for example.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
April 06, 2018, 01:06:27 AM
If you have a lot of free funds for investing in crypto currency, then this, of course, is better since it does not take much effort and time. However, given the fact that money always for some reason is not enough, it is best to engage in both investment and generosity companies. This will allow you to keep abreast of the latest developments regarding ICO projects, and also combine investment and trade, at least with the aim of improving the quality and prospects of your coins and tokens.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 01:01:37 AM
Bounty is sure win but it takes extra efforts and takes time  in order to earn. If you have no capital this is best part to start. On the other hand if you have capital and you are experienced in this field, investing will suits you.
Activity: 378
April 06, 2018, 12:53:53 AM
If you dont have any money to spend it on investment why not join some bounty itself because on this way you can get more profits in thier and if you have funds why not use that to invest on the investment
Activity: 140
April 06, 2018, 12:51:45 AM
I prefer to do bounty campaigns, as it grows my capital. In a couple of months I will be able to focus on investing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 12:48:37 AM
It's better to invest now than to join the bounty because of the bitcoin price lower now I'm sure that your income will be huge when its price increases.
Pages:
Jump to: