Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 41. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 01:30:55 PM
Join bounty campaign of LuckyToken. And airdrop.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
April 10, 2018, 01:16:36 PM
A bit of an unreliable comparison for me. I think investing requires much more investment at the initial level, so everything depends on it. I prefer investing more.
Activity: 266
April 10, 2018, 12:58:40 PM
I'm sure that these two items can be combined! You can hold your coins, or translate them into the etherium and invest in other projects!
Activity: 11
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 12:49:56 PM
I think both are good, because I have no money to invest so I started with a bounty then the result is to invest
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
April 10, 2018, 11:49:12 AM
For now I prefer to join bounty because I have no initial capital for investment. If I already get a big profit from bounty, chances are I will also invest by buying a good coin for a better future. Both are equally good, but back to our current condition.
Activity: 84
April 10, 2018, 11:25:04 AM
I prefer to do bounty to find capital to do trading and investment, actually make investment is good, because we do not need to work to get profit but we must be ready with the risk
Activity: 95
April 10, 2018, 11:10:08 AM
he money you can win with bounty is very limited. no one gives you thousands of dollars at the end of the bounty. but if you have money and you invest, you can earn much more money.
so i choose investment Smiley
Activity: 47
April 10, 2018, 10:59:42 AM
I prefer bounty or airdrops or some promo campaigns because it is easy to join them. For example recently I joined the campaign of MyWish project. They offer you to get a promo code, share it with people who want to launch ICO, and if somebody will deploy a contract you'll get 0,2 eth
Activity: 226
April 10, 2018, 10:23:11 AM
Choosing a good bounty is simply down to choosing a good ICO.

Remember for you to get a payout you need the ICO to be legitimate, be successful and then start trading on exchanges. Personally, I use Crowdholding. They are co-creation platform where you give feedback to startups and earn their token + Crowdholding's YUP. The YUP is already on some exchanges and they are growing. I think in the next few months they will take off.

Link is here :- https://www.crowdholding.com (also it's free)
Activity: 96
April 10, 2018, 09:52:36 AM
You should try bounty. It's new, unique and profitable.
Activity: 1134
April 10, 2018, 08:59:23 AM
A very interesting discussion, personally, I think both bounty and investment have significant advantages, the difference is that bounty needs our continuing work. while investment needs only Capital and good decisions.
Activity: 166
April 10, 2018, 08:43:26 AM
Honestly I would suggest to do bounty first if you are new to crypto currency, because that's what I'm doing. With that, even though the project is scam or not, at least, the thing you've lost is the time and effort, unlike in investing, you will lost your money at the same time. However, if you are confident with the certain project and you have a lot of experience already in alt coins, definitely its your choice to invest or not. Because investing is good also especially if you have the resources plus the project is good then you will have the possibility to acquire a better income.
Activity: 247
April 10, 2018, 08:35:01 AM
Well, if you want to educate yourself, investment is the best choice, because you will read and train your brain by analyzing a lot of things in there. So, I prefer to invest rather joining bounty.
That is true, short or long term investment in cryptocurrency is more profitable than doing bounty campaign. Yes, investment is quite risky, that is why you should arm yourself with knowledge, research, study, and analysis. If you want to make a lot of money, resist diversification.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 08:07:23 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I prefer to choose generosity, but not to invest money because generosity it is easy to earn big money, and there is no risk. in generosity you don't need the capital if you don't want to lose money or to spend the money. generosity - the best choice for those who have no capital investments in trade.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
April 10, 2018, 07:05:54 AM
Hi you can do both, you can invest money and invest time in bounty, as you will come to this forum to get information, you can do bounty, it is as bonus if you choose well
Activity: 462
April 10, 2018, 07:02:43 AM
I think it is safe if you're joining bounty because only your time will be a waste, but investing is risky because your money will be gone forever. You can earn tokens here without paying, just follow their rules so you will receive your part.
Activity: 122
April 10, 2018, 06:58:01 AM
Actually, I prefer investing but I think it's safer. But I want to try both in the near future.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
April 10, 2018, 06:54:26 AM
If you like a project I would do both, especially if your new to this. Invest a smaller amount and try to compensate the delta with bounty campaigns. You will enjoy the bounties more as you work for something you believe and you decrease your risk exposure at the same time.
Good strategy, this will work if you have a lot of time to spend because this bounty has a lot to offer and you can work with
different ICOs. However, if you came here prepared with the money you can invest and can afford to lose, I guess it's better to relax
and just read news about the specific ICO you are investing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
April 10, 2018, 05:52:42 AM
it is looking for what purposes you are going to deal with crypto currency. if you need to quickly and relentlessly get income, it is better to invest. although about the fast income this is also doubtful, because everything depends on the course. And if you want to get income without investments, then you should participate in bounty programs. for this it is necessary to promote projects in social networks, make translations and the like ...
Pages:
Jump to: