Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 48. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 107
April 05, 2018, 10:21:26 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

For me both is good way to get crypto, if you have money it is good to invest then hold it gor long time to make the value of the coin higher. But if you don't hsve money to invest you can do bounty but be careful in joining bounty because some of the bounty are scam but nit all that is why you need to double check the bounty that you are joining.
Bounty is a good start of to become investors what you earn from bounty is a good capitalization for investment of some good coins but we should sometimes be  careful on bounty campaign we are joining because thier also scam instead of earning you just end up wasting time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 10:15:19 AM
Hello!

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

For me both is good way to get crypto, if you have money it is good to invest then hold it gor long time to make the value of the coin higher. But if you don't hsve money to invest you can do bounty but be careful in joining bounty because some of the bounty are scam but nit all that is why you need to double check the bounty that you are joining.
Activity: 406
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
April 05, 2018, 09:51:38 AM
A bounty is an excellent opportunity for both those, who are launching an ICO and would like to involve as many people as possible, and people interested in tokens in exchange for e.g. social media activities.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 08:52:35 AM
Since investing doesn't really eat up much of our time, and not all bounties are legit, why not go for both instead since it's pretty much feasible?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 08:50:33 AM
Do both. Start by doing bounties to get a hang of things in the ecosystem. Once you identify good projects put some money in them and sit tight. Now is the good time market is very low. Bounties require time if you have it then start investing ur time in it. Some bounties can be really lucrative.  INvest the coins u earn in bounty into good coins for long term hold. Though its really a good time to get in

Activity: 238
April 05, 2018, 08:50:26 AM
I'm sure that the bounties will bring in my life a good profit and taking part in the bounty I know that I also help good companies to get up and untwist.
Activity: 182
April 05, 2018, 08:45:42 AM
Both are good. for investment you need to invest your money and for bounty you need to invest your time.
better participate in both, because now all the tokens are available at very low prices. this is the right time to invest.
Activity: 86
April 05, 2018, 08:43:27 AM
Bounty is a mission-based program to receive rewards, it's great for anyone who has the time and knows how to leverage media channels to promote the project.
Activity: 369
Merit: 106
April 05, 2018, 08:40:38 AM
sometimes I join in both. if I think the project is very good, I invest and follow the bounty in it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
April 05, 2018, 08:40:28 AM
I do both, the coins I get from bounty I always use for investment and some I use for my day's purposes but I always take for investment because I believe the investment of the crypto currency will benefit
Activity: 84
April 05, 2018, 08:37:24 AM
Of course I choose bounty. I dont risk with anything, just spending a little of my free time. Investing is a different thing. I dont have a lot of free money to buy crypto.
  To make good money with the help of bounty, you have to spend a lot of time. In ICO, people invest money, and in bounty invest time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
April 05, 2018, 08:33:40 AM
Hello!

I'd invest in a project if I have the means to do so, but joining a bounty has its perks too, it's like having much more tokens distributed across many platforms than risky valuable investment across those projects.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 08:28:17 AM
It seems to me that there is a choice in finances and faith, if there is an opportunity to invest, then please, grow rich with this, but if not, you can get a good salary from the bounty.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 08:25:03 AM
Bounty.When the bounty is definitely impossible to lose anything but your time because you do not invest your real money.The main thing is to choose the right project to participate
Activity: 198
April 05, 2018, 08:23:55 AM
I prefer almost in bounty than investing. Bounty campigns gives us easyway to earn more rewards, and before that the bounty has no money deals. No regret just wait until it got price.
Activity: 135
April 05, 2018, 08:20:32 AM
In this time, in my opinion bounty is better, you have no idea your invetsment will rise or decrease. But with bounty, you spend your free time to collect coin, making value from bounty, no need money to invest. Anyway, bounty #Egretia and #Merculet is live now, join and earn your value.
Activity: 238
April 05, 2018, 08:18:54 AM
For me I will join im bounty because I don't have enough money to invest Bitcoin so I would rather spending time in bounty campaigns and focus on it for now.
Activity: 230
April 05, 2018, 08:17:06 AM
I would rather do bounty campaigns because there I can earn profit without spending any amount of my money. I'll just need to take time and I will earn in the right time.
Activity: 216
April 05, 2018, 08:15:04 AM
For me you can do it both most especially if you have extra money and you have budget in investing go for it while you are joining in bounty campaigns because its more profitable.
Activity: 308
April 05, 2018, 08:13:32 AM
For me it is better to start in bounty if you are new in crypto, just learn first how crypto works out before you can invest because they risk in investing rather than in bounty.

They are all good for investment but its better to be in the bounty first because we need additional money when you have the plan to invest. Gather first information about Digital currency before you invest.
Pages:
Jump to: